Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 am
sasuke has never been my favorite character but i used to have a sort of respect for the guy...now hes just being bratty and annoying if you ask me. i hope Naruto puts him in his place, brings him down to the level so he realized ya he's (sasuke) not all that great. I have feeling sasuke is either A. going to go bline (like zann said) or B. Naruto will kill him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 am
Nope Naruto’s not going to kill him…he’s too nice. Nah I don’t like Naruto (the character I mean), in case you’re asking. Does anyone feel that the author kinda killed the rest of the characters? I WANT KAKASHI BACK, HE IS THE AWESOMEST CHARACTER. And Sasuke’s being too snobbish and stuff…and he’s not going to die since in one of the chapters the author stated that Sasuke’s his favourite character, so yep, sorry Sasuke haters.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:33 am
Sorry to inform you all but. SHINO POWNS ALL!!!!!!!! I like shino he was my fav before i found a new guy.....who is it you ask. You will find out in chapter 435. LOL But yeah naruto will try to bring sasuke back to the leaf but ssasuke will pull. "There is nothing left for me..." Crap agin. Then some one else like Konohamaru will kill him or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:08 pm
even though sasuke is kishi's favorite character he may still kill him. and even if naruto doesn't want to kill him he may still because of 9tails rage. and because hes getting more powerful and may underestimate himself. what are you talking about with kakashi being gone. hes still around. the story is just focused on sasuke right now and on naruto's training. (lol kit your favorite character is the killer bee) if konohamaru killed sasuke i would laugh so hard. Kakashi may kill sasuske also or help. Naruto's an ok character, i defenitely like him better than sasuke my favorite guy character is kakashi or jariaya (sob) favorite girl character tsunade, sakura or Hinata.  

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 am
I actually think that over using Sasukes MS will cause it to evolve it even more. I mean he all ready put out amaterasu which can't be put out even by Itatchi nor Madara (i think.) There is no way that naruto is going to kill Sasuke because naruto isn't really going to be able to become so strong that he could just pawn Sasuke just like that. I don't really like Naruto because he is one of those stupid charakters who never get anything done and they act like they could become anything what they want... Though i don't like much of Sasuke eather but i can at least understand him.

What comes to pain and madara i don't think that they will be killed just yet.
i mean Jiraya was killed by pain and Madara was strong enough to fight 1st hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 am
How did you know Susumu!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! But yeah i like killer bee he was kool while he was concious. But i change my mind daily and now my fav charecter is..............Shikamaru, Kiba, And Kabuto. Fav girls are, Kurenai, Sakura, And Hinata. But i agree. Sasuke's sharingan will rpobly evolve and BAM!!!! New super power  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 am
Yar maybe Sasuke’s MS will evolve…and Madara put out the Amaterasu before btw. An interesting/random fact: Sasuke’s MS breaks the pattern, did anyone notice? All the sharingans and Mangekyous have tomoes or “symbols” of 3: Madara’s, Itachi’s and Kakashi’s all have 3 “points” in their MS…Sasuke’s has 6. Hmm. Yeah ignore that if you want XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am
No no it is like that i though that i was only one stupid enough to look at things like that xP
Though i am not sure does it really matter.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:22 am
Omg i am reading the newest naruto chapter (in english) At
Onemanga currently.
"i have new power now " So sasuke is really having somekind of new power after all stare
Though it seems like that hes eyes are all so weakening.
The new cloud team seems cool too... though it seems like it breaks rules because in it is 2 girls and one boy muhahaha...
Well anyways this chapter kind of sucked because nothing really happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:04 pm
YAY someone noticed it with me XD
Really? Gotta go read the latest chapter then.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Hmmm nice i have to read the new chap then. Well sasukes ms is awsome cause it is the a star pattern. And a little spoiler here. Itachi had the super impossible beatable demon justu when sasuke had the Kirin right. Well sasukes new ms is supposed to have a super jutsu and i just might know what it is......Ok i dont but that is what i heard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 pm
I actually have clue about what it might be but i am not going to say anything before i am more sertain about it.
Funny thing is that i am not sure what actually happened to kusanagi ?
I think that Itatchi had it when he used it whit Susanoo in fight between him and Sasuke. All so did anybody other than me find it weird that Susanoo's shape was one of Tegus ?  

3Rton

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:19 pm
Yeah i also read that tengus where intertwined to the ms's. But i wonder what will happen. Man the next chapter needs to come out. I want 418!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 pm
was anyone as disappointed with the eight tailed demon as i was?  

Tsuki Odori

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:21 pm
Meh...........not really. I was just kinda like ".................okay................."  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff