Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Complaint Sub [LOCKED]
Complaints (Complaints ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Image Available

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 pm
Name: Sasori Nagashi

Complaint: No one checking the Custom Weapon Styles

Reason for Complaint: Uhhh... No one checking the Custom Weapon Styles...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm
kickin_sweet
Koneko Kuromira
Forgive me if I seem like a [censored] or something for this, but:

Name: Koneko Kuromira

Complaint: Rudeness from a Vice Captain

Reason for Complaint: I sent a question, albeit a somewhat long one, to Hiro, thinking he was the one I needed to ask (it had to deal with a bloodline/clan thing). He nicely directed me to Ishmail, so I forwarded the question to him. The response I got was: "TL;DR." When I asked for clarification ("???"), he said "Too Long;Didn't Read." How am I supposed to get help, an answer to a question, or even simply contribute to the guild when the Crew member (VICE CAPTAIN!) I'm asking refuses to even read it because he/she thinks it's too long? I am offended by this.

Then please ask a crew member or another vice captain.

I agree, ishmail is a joke.

I've only been here a short time but from what I've heard he is a... Well something unmentionable... Just what I heard! Got nuthin against the guy!  

No Image Available

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 pm
Name: Tenkai

Complaint:The ******** retarded taijutsu chakra system

Reason for Complaint:The way it uses your chakra.It should be a minus 1 jutsu from your overall jutsu count for every style you use,instead of minus 1 jutsu from which rank the style your using is.We spent the extra time training our bodies.So when we use our taijutsu it should come from our overall jutsu count.The system we have now makes using the final stages of the styles kinda worthless.I think it needs to be more fair for the tai class users since this pretty much screws them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Snuff that Muffin
Name: snuff that Muffin

Complaint: Clans are limiting fire element users

Reason for Complaint:

this may just be me, but it seems like all the clans have element limits, and i dont mean bloodlines. These limits restrict both elements to certain types and what not. out of all the underused clans, most of them have a "Main element must be" restricter, and none of them are for Fire element users. This strictly limits the clan choices to the over used nara, aburma, ect.

i also find it odd how clans would need elements. A clan is a bunch of people who share a secret type of jutsu. Your element runs in your blood, so it would make sence that only bloodlines have a forced element. If clans had maby 1 or 2 moves that need a certain element, that would be good.

For example, the musical clan (forgot it's name).

all the jutsu are sound based, and sound is a sub element that anyone can learn. The intrament making jutsu uses lightning and earth, so limiting that one move would make more sence than the whole bloodline, seeing as it is widely sound jutsu based.

It's reasons like this, that fire jutsu users are limited in clans and bloodlines. I'm not sugesting changing all the rules, but instead, making clans for fire users. Cause it seems all of the elements are represented, except fire.

i hope you get what i'm saying, thanks for taking the time to listen.
I second this complant,mainly because when the last fire clan was banned no one bothered to make another one.

I third this.

FIRE CLAN PLAWKS.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:03 pm
I fourth that complaint..You guys only banned the clan because I owned with it..Yeah I know the full story from being a mod for a day..so because I used it TOO well, the instant the only obsticle keeping it there (bb) was out of the way..what did you do bann it..when instead you could have just kicked me out of it confused

@Ice: I actually agree with it because if we didn't have it you would get banned..you kinda god mod and its a good thing they put limit on it so people wouldn't follow in your footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx

@Ice: I actually agree with it because if we didn't have it you would get banned..you kinda god mod and its a good thing they put limit on it so people wouldn't follow in your footsteps.

THIS.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 am
Incubus Shane
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Snuff that Muffin
Name: snuff that Muffin

Complaint: Clans are limiting fire element users

Reason for Complaint:

this may just be me, but it seems like all the clans have element limits, and i dont mean bloodlines. These limits restrict both elements to certain types and what not. out of all the underused clans, most of them have a "Main element must be" restricter, and none of them are for Fire element users. This strictly limits the clan choices to the over used nara, aburma, ect.

i also find it odd how clans would need elements. A clan is a bunch of people who share a secret type of jutsu. Your element runs in your blood, so it would make sence that only bloodlines have a forced element. If clans had maby 1 or 2 moves that need a certain element, that would be good.

For example, the musical clan (forgot it's name).

all the jutsu are sound based, and sound is a sub element that anyone can learn. The intrament making jutsu uses lightning and earth, so limiting that one move would make more sence than the whole bloodline, seeing as it is widely sound jutsu based.

It's reasons like this, that fire jutsu users are limited in clans and bloodlines. I'm not sugesting changing all the rules, but instead, making clans for fire users. Cause it seems all of the elements are represented, except fire.

i hope you get what i'm saying, thanks for taking the time to listen.
I second this complant,mainly because when the last fire clan was banned no one bothered to make another one.

I third this.

FIRE CLANs PLAWKS.

just fixing this.

if we only have one, it'll fill like the uchiha, and then it'll be closed again...we need several clans with no elemental limits...

but i agree with dizzle. if it was closed because someone used it too well, they just need to re-write the clan a little, make it so it cant be OP, or kick him out....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm
To all of the complaints, there wont be a new fire clan until the crew becomes active again, since i know most of them are going to school which shortens their activity in NUR. The Taijutsu system is good, cause all of the Taijutsu masters think they are as fast as lighting and are super strong. That system keeps you from doing those. And again about the fire clan, it was OP from the start so unless you can propose it again, but rewrite it, there wont be one.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm
How about if others propose it? I've been thinking up ideas for a fire clan for quite a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am
Incubus Shane
How about if others propose it? I've been thinking up ideas for a fire clan for quite a while.

heart

DEW EET!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 am
People with Katon really have to look deep into a bloodline to see that it would be great to have a different type of bloodline for a change. >.>

My second RPC, [who has Katon as his first element] has Pitch Rosin, the Tar Bloodline along with with the Hakemoto Clan. Tar is extremely flammable and it provides the perfect protection against certain types of jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 am
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Hibari's god moding and general bad attitude

Reason for Complaint:

1. You can't jokingly tease him, he bites your head off if you even try.

2. Attempted to have Mokuton with Wind and Water, the Wind was only added in an attempt to get the eight wings.

3. Flirting with girls then when they turn him down he just ignores the s**t out of them.

4. Learning Jutsu with litterally 1 sentence per required post, Darion even pointed this out to him and he continued.

5. This isn't really a complaint as such just a notification... He tried to get a super Kai jutsu for Assassin's passed so that, that weakness would mean nothing and a god mode Weapon and Armor in one with no weakness... Just mentioning.

I'm not naming names but I've discused this with a few of my friends and they agree with me...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 am
Sasori Nagashi
kickin_sweet
Koneko Kuromira
Forgive me if I seem like a [censored] or something for this, but:

Name: Koneko Kuromira

Complaint: Rudeness from a Vice Captain

Reason for Complaint: I sent a question, albeit a somewhat long one, to Hiro, thinking he was the one I needed to ask (it had to deal with a bloodline/clan thing). He nicely directed me to Ishmail, so I forwarded the question to him. The response I got was: "TL;DR." When I asked for clarification ("???"), he said "Too Long;Didn't Read." How am I supposed to get help, an answer to a question, or even simply contribute to the guild when the Crew member (VICE CAPTAIN!) I'm asking refuses to even read it because he/she thinks it's too long? I am offended by this.

Then please ask a crew member or another vice captain.

I agree, ishmail is a joke.

I've only been here a short time but from what I've heard he is a... Well something unmentionable... Just what I heard! Got nuthin against the guy!

I totally agree he has a bad attitude... And honestly... It just ruins it for everybody...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Name: Official Sasuke Uchiha

Complaint: Hibari's god moding and general bad attitude

Reason for Complaint:

1. You can't jokingly tease him, he bites your head off if you even try.

2. Attempted to have Mokuton with Wind and Water, the Wind was only added in an attempt to get the eight wings.

3. Flirting with girls then when they turn him down he just ignores the s**t out of them.

4. Learning Jutsu with litterally 1 sentence per required post, Darion even pointed this out to him and he continued.

5. This isn't really a complaint as such just a notification... He tried to get a super Kai jutsu for Assassin's passed so that, that weakness would mean nothing and a god mode Weapon and Armor in one with no weakness... Just mentioning.

I'm not naming names but I've discused this with a few of my friends and they agree with me...

Also the Weapon thingy weakens all Genjutsu 1 rank... Seems awfully god mode to me... Anyway I know it was rejected but like a said eariler... Just putting it out there.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am
Hiro_Uzaki
People with Katon really have to look deep into a bloodline to see that it would be great to have a different type of bloodline for a change. >.>

My second RPC, [who has Katon as his first element] has Pitch Rosin, the Tar Bloodline along with with the Hakemoto Clan. Tar is extremely flammable and it provides the perfect protection against certain types of jutsu.
Sorry, my main consern is fire.If i have fire as a main element,I try to stick to it as much as I can lol  
Complaint Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff