Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:37 am
Scourch looked out the window and said,"So........It's a nice day isn't it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 am
Emerald smiled up at the beautiful morning. "Yes it is." She walked back to her brothers room and leaned against the doorway. Watching how he was and what happened.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 pm
Azar blinked his eyes as he looked around him. He saw all his friends and family around him. Quietly, he reassured himself that they were all okay and alive. Nothing was wrong, or out of place. "It's just a nightmare." He mumbled. His eyes began to sting painfully and he kept a cry of pain inside of him. A tear leaked out of one of his green eyes.

"Azar... Are you sure you're okay?" Raven asked her son. She recalled other times when nightmares had not just been nightmares. She hoped it wasn't anything truly bad.

Azar finally gave up on trying to keep the cry in as the pain reached a high point. He let out a cry of pain and put his hands over his eyes, trying to rid himself of pain. Tears stained at his hands. Just as suddenly it had appeared, the pain disappeared. Azar blinked and removed his hands from his eyes. Blood red eyes stared at his friends and family.

Draco glanced back at Lyra on his back along with Gemini. "It's nice to be able to visit our friends today, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Emerald looked up at her brother and noticed his eyes changing. Emerald sighed. "Stuff is changing and something is going to happen soon..."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 pm
"Yes, it is," said Gemini with a smile.

"Yup!" said Lyra with a smile. "I can't wait to learn hot to fly perfectly one day," said Lyra as she rode on her mom's back sicn eher mom was an animal.

"Soon my child you'll learn how to use those wings of yours," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:58 pm
"There there Azar," said Nightstar as she placed her hand on his shoulder as she watched him cry. She than moved her hand away once she saw his red eyes.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 pm
Raven's eyes widened as she saw Azar's red eyes. So the demonic side of her hadn't escaped him. She would have to talk to him about it, but not when he was surrounded by everyone else.

Azar blinked, confused as to why everyone was looking at him and why Nightstar had moved away. "What's wrong?" He asked. Oh, everything's wrong. They hate you. Look at them. They think you're a monster. Azar shook his head. "Shut up!" He shouted. It wasn't true. It wasn't true. His family and friends would never think that.

Draco nodded his head. "You'll be quite the flyer when you learn."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:42 pm
'Its happening again,' as Starfire thought to ehrself as she saw Azar's red eyes.

"Fight it Azar," said Nightstar as she hugged now. "Its your body and no one elses, only you have the control," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:38 pm
"I hope so," said Lyra.

"Oh, I know you'll be a good one my dear," said Gemini.

"How do you know?" asked Lyra.

"A mother always knows my little princess," siad Gemini as she laughed lightly at her daughter's question. She than made a sparrow sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Kobi woke up and yawned before returning to his human form and stretching. He then got up and walked onto the roof to get some fresh air.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:13 pm
Emerald looekd up at her brother seriously. "You can fight it...whatever the demonic side is telling you is a lie! And you have to fight it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:15 pm
Azar blinked again and nodded his head. He pushed away the voice as best as he could though he could still feel it in his mind. However, the red eyes stayed as a reminder of the demon within. Attempting a half-hearted smile, Azar asked, "So who wants breakfest?" Everyone fussing over him was the last thing Azar wanted. He wanted to be treated like he always had been, not like he was

Raven watched her son carefully, relieved that he hadn't gone ballistic. His weak smile made her nervous that he was hiding something, so she put a hand on him. "Okay... We'll go and get breakfest." Lowering her voice, Raven added, "But we're going to talk after."

Draco laughed as well. "Hey, I know too." He joked, pretending to be offended. "A father always knows his kids." He added with a broad smile.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm
Emerald walked over towards Raven. "Mom...Can I talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm
Raven nodded her head. "Okay, Emy." She said.

Azar was about to leave before pausing. "Should I stay, or can I go and get some food?" Hopefully, food would take his mind off his hunger. This was turning out to be a great birthday so far.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Emerald smiled up at her brother. "Nothing to worry about! Happy Birthday Brother. Go eat!" Emerald waited until her brother left. not wanting him to worry on his birthday.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff