Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Games, Contests, and Spam
The Blame Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey now you're disrespecting me! Take him out!
  You gotta keep 'em separated
View Results

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:50 pm
Zahzi's lying. I have video tapes and pictures of him doing the dead. Not to mention dressing them up in goofy clown outfits and making them bathe in peanut butter with him. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Eeeewww...Random's being weirder than me at the moment... I may be a pervert. But once someone's dead, I'd rather not (BEEP) them. Who wants to anyway? You can't hear any screaming or moans. And you have to do ALL the work, cuz the lazy bastards just sit there.

But....I guess rigamortis would be fun wouldn't it? *giggles*

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:46 am
...Disgusting...

Candy just made my eye twitch more than ever...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 am
According to Zahzi's diary, Zahzi has a weird obsession with taking random people's underwear and then wearing them when no one is looking...

I want my underwear back damn it! scream  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 am
RANDOM MADE ZAHZI CHANGE HIS JOURNAL TO PRIVATE SO I COULDN'T READ IT!!!!

*sighs and shrugs* Whatever, I probably wouldn't read it anyway. Waaay to lazy...

*eye twitches. gives a disgusted whine* That's what my bi friend did... I found some underwear in my drawer that I didn't remember buying or wearing so I was freaked out because I didn't know if they were mine or someone else's. They were pretty though. But anyway, I threw them in my closet because I didn't want to accidentally wear them if they weren't mine (EW!). So my friend came over and....*gags*...tried to do things to me, to which I locked myself in the bathroom and refused to sleep in the same bed with her(I slept on the floor.)
A few weeks later I remembered the panties I threw in the closet. I went in there and they were gone. I called my 'friend' and she said that she took them. She wouldn't tell me why.
We aren't friends anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:56 am
Candy is tempting me to find her and make her scream fright by something truly horrifying...Cute and fuzzy rabbits...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 am
Zahzi thinks that cute and fuzzy rabbits scare me....

They're adorable!!! Why would I be scared of them? *makes kissy faces at the rabbits*
It's the ones that talk and are all like "Will you pweeze be my fwend?" and cling to my leg that make my eye twitch.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 am
Candy doesn't know that's it's an army of those kinds of rabbits...Being led by the flippin' Trix Rabbit...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 am
Zahzi forgot that he supplied me with the robot Candy's.... *snaps fingers. blood spews from everywhere as the robots attack*

LOL have you seen the adult swim Trix commercial?! It's hilarious!
Kids: Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!
Rabbit (chinese): Yu share! *jumps up, twists their neck, kills them, takes the trix and leaves*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:19 am
Candy is thinking of animal-abuse...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 am
NYEH??? N-No I'M NOT!! I....It's self-defense! I wouldn't hurt an innocent rabbit! These are rabbits trying to kill me!! I'm not abusing them!!

Zahzi is making me feel bad!!! *tries to glomp Random, but she's gone for the weekend...*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:29 am
...Candy still doesn't realize how easy it is to get into her head...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:15 pm
Ah(scoff sound)! *angry blush* NO YOU CAN'T YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD!!! I AM NOT PREDICTABLE!!!!
*sniffs* Snnnaaarrrk!!...

Zahzi is taking advantage of the strange sentimental-ness I have today and playing with it!!! *glares*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 pm
...Candy is making this way too easy now...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:24 pm
*high pitched whine* No I'm not....am I? *whines again*

Zahzi's being cruel....

Games, Contests, and Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff