Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Hacman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm
Username: The Original Hacman
Rp name: Zerutoni Takagawa
Elements?:Fire and Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: N/A
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: N/A
Activity: (how often you are online) Just about Everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? I want to join the leaf village, because it's probably the most important village in the Naruto World, and I think it would be wonderful to part of such a renown and famous village

How can you better the leaf village? I can better the leaf village, by bringing skills to the table that have never been seen before, and in turn, causing my peers to step their game up, to create generations of excellent shinobi to come.

Give an Rp example: Zerutoni charged the training dummy centered in a clearing in the forest where he trained most and just before slamming into the dummy head on he jumped into the air, where he somersaulted 3 times and landed with a heel to the top of the dummy's head. Instead of bringing the assault to an end here he took his other foot and kicked off the back of the dummy's head with his toes and flipped to the ground with his head down. As he landed, Zerutoni's hair bounced forward and back and sweat flickered and dripped off his face. Zerutoni lifted his head and his face was extremely red and he was panting out of control.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:27 am
ANBU Wolf and Hacman, you both pass, good job on the RP samples, you'll rank up quickly in your time here if you keep it up  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blind fire091

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 am
Username:game_boy091
Rp name:anakoru
Elements?:fire
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:none
Activity: (how often you are online)every day
Why do you want to join the leaf? The leaf village is my favorite village.

How can you better the leaf village?I can think of a way to get out of almost any situation.

Give an Rp example:As Anakoru picked up his training weapons he thought about what techniques he will use.He took a training dummy and set it up and backed up about 20 yards.First he took out a wooden practice kunai and through it at the dummy.It missed by about 3 yards.He decided to start working on his taijistu.He charged the dummy and brough a kick to the side of its head.After a series of punches and kicks,he took the dummy and put it away.He figured he had a good day of training.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 pm
did you post your profile here yet?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

s o f t e r s t a r

Blessed Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:00 pm
Username: Satashi Sarahi
Rp name: Satashi
Elements?: Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Noneyet/Sarahi
Have you read the Starter Forum?
Duh. Who hasn't?

Demon?:
I read the starter forum, no, I do not have a demon

Activity: (how often you are online)
All the time, why? Oh, right, people are never online..gotcha

Why do you want to join the leaf?
Well, I always happened to like the leaf village. It was hard, though, wanting to go to Oto as well, so I may leave eventually, but not for a long time!

How can you better the leaf village?
...I don't know, be good?
Give an Rp example:

Satashi backflipped right before the kunai could hit her. It took her a moment to realize just how deadly this was when it didn't hit her, because, unfortunetly, there was a bomb tag on it. There was a crashing sound, and then, the smoke came out. As soon as Satashi could see, she looked up at Iruka and smiled back at him. "Heh heh, didn't see that one coming." Satashi said, rubbing the back of her head and nervously standing up from her fallen position, knees shaking.

Another Rp example:

Satashi raced through the training ground, jumping over the thick fences of training ground 38. Dodging automatic arrows, which shot in everydirection, she felt something cut the back of her skirt. It was a rare time for her to wear a skirt, but Sakura had insisted. Taking a quick stop at a safer place, she examined the skirt. It was torn, but not badly. And then, Satashi, taking a deep breath, ran back into the crazy mania that was, luckily, a training ground.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:21 am
Okay, your accepted, you begin your training as an academy student.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blind fire091

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 am
What about me???  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 am
Username: Hagoto
Rp name: Hagoto uchiha
Elements?: Lighting and fire
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? YES
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday
cuz its cool
Protect everyone.
Give an Rp example: I was walking through the forest when someone threw a kunai at me.It missed and hit a tree then i was alert about my suroundings.It was my rival younushoku we fought and i won!
And slowly walked away and laughed.  

Hagoto

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 am
Game Boy did not pass, Hagoto did not pass, please go to another village.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:43 pm
DANG!Why didn't I pass?  

blind fire091

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 pm
Username: Kuruk3986
Rp name: Kuruk Kurai Ryu
Elements?: Fire, Lightning and darkness (from clan... check custom bloodline forum)
Bloodline/Clan?: Kurai Ryu
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) weekends, sometimes during the week
so my rp character can get help with his training. He left the cloud village to come to the leaf village. He is also a genin.
protect it.
Give an Rp example: Kuruk was sitting down drinking tea at the campsite he made when an enemy ninja appeared behind him. "I know your there.... who are you?" Kuruk asked the man. "thats none of your business" the man went to slash Kuruk with his sword but he dodged and made some hand signs. "Katon Gokakyu no Jutsu!" A giant fireball shoots toward the man and engulfs him in the flames. "don't mess with me" Kuruk sat down and continued drinking his tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:28 am
Alright then, welcome to leaf  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff