Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 pm
"Very well, do it then." Zann said in an indifferent tone. He could see no harm in doing this, in fact he had nothing to hide. He had fought Ban before and knew that what he said was true.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm
Ban formed a handseal as lighting went from his neck to Zann's. It wasn't really a jutsu but it was a way that Ban know he could use by conceting thier brains so what one thought the other could hear without words being spoken.
(Go on Gaia im)  

Death_God_Sakura

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 pm
((I'd have to add you as a friend first btw
And pm me if I go off, parents))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:19 pm
Ban broke the line and then formed a handseal. He sank into the ground and went towards the lighting country.  

Death_God_Sakura

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 pm
Zann took out a scroll and in a puff of smoke his puppet disappeared, sealed into the scroll. The kanji for "dog" was on the scroll. Zann packed up everything, and headed away from the Snow country, he had other businesses to attend to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:59 am
Zann walked to the same place as last time, waiting for Zeramaru to show up. I have to get stronger...no matter what I have to do. Zann's frown deepened determinedly as he walked on.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:43 pm
Zeramaru walked towards zann from then said "returned for more teaching i suppose?" Zeramaru then pointed two fingers up into the air then did the strange hand gesture."Well which one i aint a mind reader?"

((the signature is the hands gesture))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:51 am
((lmao ok then XD))

Seeing his gesture, Zann held his left fist in front of him and placed his right open palm over his left knuckles, the Chinese way of showing respect to another.
"I'd like to learn the Wind Camoflage jutsu (I don't know the Japanese name) and all the S ranked Fuuton jutsus...Zeramaru-sama." Zann said in a determined tone, his eyes not wavering.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:08 am
"hmm the Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique ). I guess it wont hurt if you knew it" Zeramaru said as he stretched.
"ok. Here the jutsu is not perfect, the faster you move the more visible you are dont move then you are practically invisible unless they have a bloodline that detects chakra" Zeramaru said this then showed the seals to Zann.
" Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique ) " as he finished he faded into the wind zeramaru walked a bit and zann could feel a breeze as he walked and slight blur when he ran snowflakes were kicked into the air making him more visable.
"Simple jutsu but talking will definitely give you away." he said as he dispersed the jutsu and was clearly visable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:43 am
((What rank is it?))

Zann watched carefully and copied the seals,
"Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (Wind Camouflage Technique)"
Zann's outline became more transparent, but his body can still clearly be seen. A breeze blew across Zeramaru's face as he performed the jutsu.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:44 am
Zann tried the seals again,
His outline became more transparent, almost invisible, and his shape was more blurry and almost indistinguishable.As he walked his whole body's shape could be seen, as well as the footprints in the snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:51 am
Zann's hands were a blur as they formed the seals,
He instantly disappeared from view, and a strong wind blew across Zeramaru's face as Zann ran by, instantly giving away his position. Dang, have to remember never to do that again.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:31 am
Zann released the jutsu, but formed the seals to try it again,
His outline and shape faded into nothingness into the air. A very gentle breeze blew by Zeramaru's face, almost unnoticeable. A voice suddenly sounded right behind Zeramaru, by his ear,
"Like this, Zeramaru-sama?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:04 pm
"I'm here," said Xiah coming. Tears were in his eyes, "after this im going back to konoha stronger then ever, hopefully." He saw Zann and Xiah smiled  

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 pm
"Just like that zann. remember the more you move the more people can see you"Zeramaru then looked at Xiah.
"You will. You are better than the others in konoha"Zeramaru said kindly to Xiah.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff