Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Rose looked up, "Nope, right on schedule! Besides, what did you hit? I heard something." She said as she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:25 pm
he held her tightly "oh nothing.... just a fence"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Rose chuckled, "Well then, we should be heading out before my parents find out."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:13 pm
"yeah your right..... ummmm wich way do we go?" he wondered outloud  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Rose chuckled as she took his hand in one of her's and her luggage in another, "This way Haseo." She said as she bounded out of her house grounds and onto a deserted path, she took a short-cut into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 pm
as they were walking Haseo took Rose's bag and carried it for her "so... do you know how far it is exactly?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:28 pm
Rebecca sputtered, unprepared for her father's fury to be taken against her. The only thing that had kept her from getting splattered on the wall behind was a hastily placed shield. The fury of an angel was something to be seen and Rebecca was seeing it now. Her mother stood stone still, against a far wall. She watched her daughter, infinitely sad.

"Oh father, there art nothing to forgive! I have committed no trespass against thee. Our Father, that which is in Heaven, does not condemn this!" Rebecca pleaded. "I asked your blessing!"

"And it shall not be given! Fallen daughter!" Rebecca's father snarled back. "If thou choose that mortal this day, then thou art cast from this house, henceforth! Thou art no daughter of mine!"

Rebecca got to her feet unsteadily. "Thou dost not cast me out. I leave this place!" She shouted, then fled to her room. A bag stood against the far wall, prepared for a day like this. She scooped it up in a practiced motion and jumped through the window. Her fall was short- snow wings burst from her shoulders and she alighted softly on the ground. After a final glance at the place that had been her home for all of her life, she jumped into the air again. Tears rolled down her face, but were left untouched. It was her father who had fallen away from the very teachings that were getting her persecuted now. 'Love one another... Why couldn't he see?' Though his reaction was expected, it was still hurting her. She came to the abandoned warehouse, and sailed down into Logan's arms. "Dousha!" She whimpered.

-Dousha. Russian. Meaning "My soul" or something to that effect. Equivalent to "My love" or "Sweetheart" in english, though more acceptable for either gender to say.-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:43 am
Jasper smiled as Emiko giggled, and moved her hair for her. He set her down lightly on her feet and long strides led them to his velvet chair. The Demon sat down, and invited Emiko to choose a seat before they left. As the fire continued to dance, the embers acting like small dancers, Jasper reviewed the day they first met. But it wasn't when he met her. It was when he killed his father out of rage. Jasper would never feel the same. His mother was always behind him, but his fathers anger had torn through the hard exterior of the stern look of him. Jasper's eyes closed, and he shivered, remembering his own father's blood on his hands. The pain of that would always be in his eyes now, but no one dare ask what had happened. He opened his eyes to see Emiko still by the window, and Jasper's mother's smile spread across his face. "Very ready." He replied finally.

Without waiting another second alone, Eve fell from the tree and used what she could of her stolen wings to land softly. True, she was an Angel, but her wings were taken by another because she did the most unfaithful thing possibly done by an Angel. Her wings were 'stolen' or 'ripped', but that never stopped her. As she started walking, she headed the direction of Bane's home, but stopped halfway. She wanted to stop and thing. She sat softly, and the child-like face of hers changed into concentration. She was hurting him, she knew that, but he knew he was getting older and she wasn't. It was for his own well being. Eve didn't want to be the one admitting him. She stood up again, and continued walking, but slower than before.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:01 am
EMiko giggled and walked foward. She sat in a chair infront of him and smiled as well. "Thats good. So how are we going to do this?" she asked softly. Emiko reached out and grabbed Jasper's hand. She leaned foward and pressed her cheek to his hand and smiled. She loved him very much and didn't want to leave him, ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:09 pm
Bane walked with his hands shoved in his pockets and his eyes shut. He knew the path well enough to walk without his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was at an earthen path that overlooked a lake. Not only that, but she was standing at the far end of the path, walking towards him. The moonlight hit her in a way that illuminated every one of her features. She was breathtaking. He continuted walking towards her as he greeted her.

"Hey pretty lady."

Jaedenface

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 pm
Logan wrapped his arms around Rebecca "i missed you" now that she was back with him he felt complete. Logan looked down and nticed that something was bothering her so he kissed her forehead gently and looked at her sympathetically "is everything alright?"

((where did you learn a word like 'dousha'?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:33 pm
Rose looked at him and stopped walking, "Oh... I thought you might know. I only know that it's some where past here." She crinkled her nose in a hard thinking kind of way. "Besides, didn't you bring anything along with you?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Haseo stopped along with her "well then we wil have to just keep walking until we find it" he looked at the ground "i didnt really have anything to bring along"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Rosalia knowing she said something wrong took Haseo's hand in hers, "Let's find that place." She looked around the forest chuckling, "Most likely we'll get lost." She said nodding.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:04 pm
He suddenly got an idea "oh.... wait here" he turned and jumped onto a branch of the tree and climbed it quickly and soon stood at the top branch and looked out at the horizon "i see it, its not much further"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff