Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Gaia Name- Hershey_Cutie
Character Name- Argent (Toni Monetti)
Race: H'San Natall (Its a alien/human race)
Age- 16
Powers- Argent is able to create various plasma energy constructs, including silver knives, shields and slides to travel on. Upon creation, the plasma energy become instantly tangible. She also posseses the ability to fly.
Weapons- Her power creates weapons
Crush/loves: She had a huge crush on Nightwing-older
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Abililities: fly
Dislikes: Her drunken father,
Appearance- User Image
History: She is British. She was in New Zealand when Starfire accepted her as a teen titan.
Any extra information about them- Argents' name is another word for 'silver' - the color of her plasma energy bursts.

Argent-chan!
You have good taste, but what site gave you Flying as one of her ability's?
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/argent.html
The best site I know of...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Hershey_Cutie
Gaia Name- Hershey_Cutie
Age- 16
Powers- Argent is able to create various plasma energy constructs, including silver knives, shields and slides to travel on. Upon creation, the plasma energy become instantly tangible. She also posseses the ability to fly.
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Appearance- User Image
History: She is British. She was in New Zealand when Starfire accepted her as a teen titan.
Any extra information about them- Argents' name is another word for 'silver' - the color of her plasma energy bursts.

Argent-chan!

Well, The comic version you are rightshe didnt have flying abilities. But in the animated version she does. But that is ok She doesnt have to have flying ability but can create shields and slides to travel on!  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Hershey_Cutie
Gaia Name- Hershey_Cutie
Age- 16
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Appearance- User Image

Argent-chan!

Ah I knew I saw her flying some where!
In animated version.
http://www.titanstower.com/source/animated/00indexanimated.html  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:39 am
dragonelf213
Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Rachel 'Raven' Roth
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Age- 16
Powers- astral projection in the form of a raven, flight, healing, empathy, telekinesis, transforming into a demonic form (rage)
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: has a growing crush on Beast Boy that's starting to develop into something more
Good/Neutural/Bad- good
Skills: Occultism
Abililities: none
Dislikes: loud people, parties, her father
Appearance- User Image
History: Raven was born in Azarath and was instantly entrusted into the care of a woman named Azar. She was raised to supress her emotions to keep from destroying things around her. She fled Azarath when she learned about the prophecy of her birth. Now she lives in the Titan's Tower on Earth.
Any extra information about them- Raven has a meditation mirror that contains all her emotions within.

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Shenzi 'Spectra' Aclipt
Race: Spirit
Age- she appears around 17, but her true age is 20
Powers- sensing other spirits as well as things of magic, intangibility, white spirit fire, levitation
Weapons- one thin dagger concealed within the bands on her arms
Crush/loves: doesn't have one and probably won't as it is nearly impossible for her to feel love
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Skills: knows a lot about spirits and is quite the skilled artist
Dislikes: water, being dead
Appearance- User Image
History: Shenzi was just your regular teenage girl. When she was 17, Shenzi went on a cruise. A fire started on-board and she didn't get to the rescue boats in time. Shenzi died. Because of hatred felt towards the people who had escaped as well as the the feeling that arson had been involved, Shenzi became a spirit. Her powers developed when she sacrificed the feeling of love for the power to manipulate white fire (also known as spirit fire).
Any extra information about them- Shenzi tends to go to whatever side has a bigger benefit for herself.

I can't belive I skipped over you.
I swear I didn't even see your bios.
Their both accepted.
Oh, and mabe this comic book definition of her powers would help in what our raven could become.
Blue Raven's abilities include broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven can also project a spirit entity known as a 'soul self'. Raven has exhibited other abilities as well, including emotion manipulation and low-level precognitive abilities.

White Raven had the same abilities as Blue Raven, but had greater control over emotion manipulation.

Evil Trigon Avatar Raven had the same abilities as both Ravens, but often used her abilities to twist and implant emotions. She also had the ability in implant the seeds of Trigon's unborn children into live host bodies - through physical contact.

The current Raven has broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven still retains her soul-self as well. With her rebirth, she has gained a few new abilities: she can fly; she is able to remove the emotions of people around her - leaving them feeling nothing at all; she herself serves as a doorway to other dimensions. Raven is still learning to explore and control these new abilities.

I am your beastboy and good news I am pro Beastboy and Raven. I love that comic scene where they kiss. Oh, and I promise that I'll do my best to become the best beastboy you have ever seen and ever will see.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's official; the age of most titans is 16 in the RP. Heck if Beastboy and Jinx aren't 16 in my bios yet I am going to make them as such. Obviously some characters are going to be older(Pantera who i'd say is about (17-19) or younger(Mas and Menos..Not Sure..)  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 am
thes270
Gaia Name- thes270
Character Name- Kidflash(Wally West)
Race: human
Age- 17
Powers-superspeed
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: is in love with jinx
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills: infulltration
Abililities: fast relexes
Dislikes: people who are too serious
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: He's an honorary titan.
Any extra information about them-none

Gaia Name- thes270
Character Name- Killowat(Charlie Watkins)
Race: human
Age- 17
Powers- controls electricity and flight
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills:
Abililities: very agile
Dislikes: loosing
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: He's an honorary titan.
Any extra information about them-none

Can you edit your bios to conform with my new Age thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:44 am
((Here is yet another announcement; I edited the list of members and is now completely full. My Task will putting all of the bios in the first post and then I will start updating it as nessacary when ever I need to.
Edit:I put color in all my IC posts and bios. I also fixed several small errors in my posts.))

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 am
Akemi Mercuraki
dragonelf213
Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Rachel 'Raven' Roth
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Age- 16
Powers- astral projection in the form of a raven, flight, healing, empathy, telekinesis, transforming into a demonic form (rage)
Weapons- none
Crush/loves: has a growing crush on Beast Boy that's starting to develop into something more
Good/Neutural/Bad- good
Skills: Occultism
Dislikes: loud people, parties, her father
Appearance- User Image
History: Raven was born in Azarath and was instantly entrusted into the care of a woman named Azar. She was raised to supress her emotions to keep from destroying things around her. She fled Azarath when she learned about the prophecy of her birth. Now she lives in the Titan's Tower on Earth.
Any extra information about them- Raven has a meditation mirror that contains all her emotions within.

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Shenzi 'Spectra' Aclipt
Race: Spirit
Age- she appears around 17, but her true age is 20
Powers- sensing other spirits as well as things of magic, intangibility, white spirit fire, levitation
Weapons- one thin dagger concealed within the bands on her arms
Crush/loves: doesn't have one and probably won't as it is nearly impossible for her to feel love
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutral
Skills: knows a lot about spirits and is quite the skilled artist
Dislikes: water, being dead
Appearance- User Image
History: Shenzi was just your regular teenage girl. When she was 17, Shenzi went on a cruise. A fire started on-board and she didn't get to the rescue boats in time. Shenzi died. Because of hatred felt towards the people who had escaped as well as the the feeling that arson had been involved, Shenzi became a spirit. Her powers developed when she sacrificed the feeling of love for the power to manipulate white fire (also known as spirit fire).
Any extra information about them- Shenzi tends to go to whatever side has a bigger benefit for herself.

I can't belive I skipped over you.
I swear I didn't even see your bios.
Their both accepted.
Oh, and mabe this comic book definition of her powers would help in what our raven could become.
Blue Raven's abilities include broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven can also project a spirit entity known as a 'soul self'. Raven has exhibited other abilities as well, including emotion manipulation and low-level precognitive abilities.

White Raven had the same abilities as Blue Raven, but had greater control over emotion manipulation.

Evil Trigon Avatar Raven had the same abilities as both Ravens, but often used her abilities to twist and implant emotions. She also had the ability in implant the seeds of Trigon's unborn children into live host bodies - through physical contact.

The current Raven has broadcast empathy, pain dispersion through contact and long-range teleportation. Raven still retains her soul-self as well. With her rebirth, she has gained a few new abilities: she can fly; she is able to remove the emotions of people around her - leaving them feeling nothing at all; she herself serves as a doorway to other dimensions. Raven is still learning to explore and control these new abilities.

I am your beastboy and good news I am pro Beastboy and Raven. I love that comic scene where they kiss. Oh, and I promise that I'll do my best to become the best beastboy you have ever seen and ever will see.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's official; the age of most titans is 16 in the RP. Heck if Beastboy and Jinx aren't 16 in my bios yet I am going to make them as such. Obviously some characters are going to be older(Pantera who i'd say is about (17-19) or younger(Mas and Menos..Not Sure..)

Thanks for the acceptance! I love that scene in the comics as well even though I never did read any comics. I just read through some of the pages that featured Beast Boy and Raven online. It's great that you're pro Beast Boy and Raven. I'll do my best as well to do the best I can.

I thank you for the list as well. I'm not too aware of powers she has in the comics, so it's a rather helpful list.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm
((I've read a few comics my public library used have and more recently before my granduation I used the few comics my school library had. None of them were titans though. Other them that I've never touched a american comic I am a virgin almost in that area. I am just a good researcher. If you go to the Titanstower.com article on Raven and look for the interview with Mr.Wolfman. The first question has an interesting fact they don't put in her powers. It's not techinically teleportation and the limit is 100 feet I think. He never says what it actually is, but implies it has something to do with the fact she is from another dimmension, so mabe she travels from one dimmension to a next and then comes back a diffferent way so she "reappears" in a different spot. She would obviously be able to use her powers to tell where she'll reappear.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm
((Interesting. I've never known that. We all learn something new everyday, don't we? When do we start?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 pm
((Me and Thes already did. We got 2 character each so far IC. Read up on it.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:14 pm
((Alright. I'm ready for posting.))

Raven snapped out of her meditative state as she heard a scream. It had come from the direction of Beast Boy's room. Hoping that nothing seriously wrong had happened, Raven quickly flew through the halls. She stopped at Beast Boy's door and knocked on it. Even if he had screamed, she wasn't about to barge in. "Beast Boy! Open up!" She said in a loud voice as she waited impatiently for him to open it.

Shenzi had heard a bunch of stories about the city known as Jump City. It sounded like an interesting place. Shenzi levitated a few feet above the tallest building in the city. Flashes of yellow and green energy coming from the T-shaped Tower attracted her attention. I wonder what's going on over there... Maybe something worth my time. Being dead was so boring. Watching the living was one of the only things that were fun to do these days. Shenzi flew off, her sapphire eyes intent on one destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Argent heard the screamin and ran down the hall toward BB's room. She noticed Raven infront of the door yelling. "Beastboy Open the door!!!" Argent yelled as she pounded on the door.  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm
dragonelf213
((Alright. I'm ready for posting.))

Raven snapped out of her meditative state as she heard a scream. It had come from the direction of Beast Boy's room. Hoping that nothing seriously wrong had happened, Raven quickly flew through the halls. She stopped at Beast Boy's door and knocked on it. Even if he had screamed, she wasn't about to barge in. "Beast Boy! Open up!" She said in a loud voice as she waited impatiently for him to open it.

Shenzi had heard a bunch of stories about the city known as Jump City. It sounded like an interesting place. Shenzi levitated a few feet above the tallest building in the city. Flashes of yellow and green energy coming from the T-shaped Tower attracted her attention. I wonder what's going on over there... Maybe something worth my time. Being dead was so boring. Watching the living was one of the only things that were fun to do these days. Shenzi flew off, her sapphire eyes intent on one destination.

Beastboy was in even more shock now because for some reason he wanted Raven to see him like this even less then the others. He started blushing and then purposely deepend his voice so it wasn't so high pitched anymore. "Promise you won't laugh if I open the door."

If one was to get near the the fight in the skies right above Titans towers one would see what looked like two Tameranians. One was Tall male with golden blond hair and yellow eyes. He looked like he enjoyed causing fear in his opponents eyes despite the fact that he had earlier called her sister and she had called him brother.The other tameranian was a shorter woman with Jade hair and Emerald Eyes.Their starbolts were yellow and green respectively.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 pm
Raven sighed, wondering what was wrong with Beast Boy. What had gotten him so shaken up that he was asking her not to laugh. "I promise I won't laugh." Raven said. "Now, just open the door and come on out." It couldn't be that bad, could it? Then again, it was Beast Boy and he could be rather strange.

Shenzi tilted her head as she flew close enough to see the causes of the disturbances above the Tower. They were two Tameranians though Shenzi didn't know it. All she knew was that she couldn't recall ever seeing anything like them before. Their fight was definitely interesting and Shenzi settled back in the air to watch. For now, she wouldn't jump into the battle.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Argent shook her head. "Im not keeping any promises..." She mumbled softly so he couldnt hear.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff