Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:47 pm
"Yes"she answered then she walked to the bathrrom and undresed. She sat herself in the tub and turned on the water and bagan to wash herself. After about 10 minutes she dried herself and her ears and got dressed. Hanging her towel neatly she left the bathroom. She went off looking for her master. Her skin gave off a sweet scent of roses after that bath  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 pm
Akuro ran a hand through his hair before letting a sigh escape him, he tapped his foot while scanning the living room with his eyes. He considered lying on the couch but his mood didn't suit relaxation right now.
Perhaps going out would come his nerves but at night it was harder to hide his form.
"Wonderful," Akuro mumbled to himself.
Akuro picked up a rosy scent and turned to see Lilith, he looked past her to the door and sighed a bit.
"Lilith, get over here," Akuro commanded pointing in front of him.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 am
She walked a bit slowly towards where he commanded her to come and stood. She noticed his restless mood and asked"Is something wrong master". She looked at him,her eyes had a slight softness to them behind the fear. Her tail hung still as her ears gave a slight twitch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm
Akuro eyes glanced at her before turning to her.
"Now," Akuro said. "Fox, I'm feeling the need to do something, so we're going out and you are coming with me. We're going to get you registered in my company. If you're going to live with me then this is necessary."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:30 pm
"Thats understandable" her ears gave another twitch as she looked at him. Her eyes twinkling just a bit as her eyes drifted from his a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Akuro looked past her to the door.
"Well, are you going to open the door or stand here. I don't have all day. Open the door if you're capable of doing such a simple tax."
Akuro made a shooing motion with his hands before crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently for her to move.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:43 pm
"Oh f-forgive me"she stumbled to the door and held it open for him. Her ears flattened embaressed from her slowness. Her fluffy tail wraped itself around her waist,she did that alot when she felt nervous  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 pm
Akuro grabbed his coat and threw it on putting his arms through both sleeves while walking before walking out off the door.
He reaching over he pulled Lilith out of the door before closing the door behind him and locking it.
He reached down and grabbed her tail tired of it's unecessary movements before pulling her along with him.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:22 am
Her pale cheeks turned a pink color as her tail was in his hand, her ears lowering as she was being dragged along by him. Her eyes scaned the outside and the few people who passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Akuro's eyes glanced back at Lilith seeing her cheeks changed color before letting go of her tail, reaching back, he grabbed her arm and pulled her around to the front before pushing her foward.
"Keep walking," he said.
His eyes glanced at the people around him and he lowly growled at them making the people keep a two person distance.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm
She walked as fast as he was rushing her or at least trying too. Glancing at people around her,curiously but they kept their distance because of her master"Why are people staring master?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Akuro looked at Lilith before reaching down and pulling up her tail.
"You're different," Akuro said.
He let go of her tail and tugged her ears.
"Because you are a fox they tend to stare. I thought it was me until I saw you."
Akuro let go of her ears before walking next to her causing the people to seperate.
Looking forward, he noticed the headquarters.
"Alright, Lilith, try not to be an idiot, if they assume your an enemy. Then I'm going to kill you, slowly."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:35 am
"Yes master"she answered his order as she walked beside him. Her ears and tail poised still as they walked in into the headquarters  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:37 pm
The headquarters was a light blue with paintings of men and woman lining the walls, all clad in back, in the center of the room was a desk where a woman resided with thick glasses, her hair in a bun wearing a blue business skirt and blouse.
Akuro pushed Lilith foward before speaking.
"Register the fox in the system. She now resides with me."
The woman typed on a computer in front.
"What relationship?"
"Slave and master," Akuro responded.
The woman looked up at Lilith before returning her eyes to the computer.
"Akuro take her through the transaction, i'll let you handle it. See how much pain she can handle."
A smiled played across Akuro's face for a moment before he nodded.
"Of course. Lilith, go through that blue door on the right."
Akuro pointed to a door not to far away.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Slightly hesitant when the lady mentioned the word but she listened to his order and opened the door,walking through. She looked around nervously,a bit scared of what ever was coming next. Her tail curled forward frightened as she stood,figeting with her tail  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff