Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Old Contests and Specials
Seize the Party! ~VVV Halloween Event~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Halloween!
  Happy Samhain!
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:38 pm
Tybarious
*teleports in and waunders around* ninja

Welcome to the party! Care for some punch? It's B+ and spiked. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:59 pm
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

sure, cool party ^^  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

sure, cool party ^^

There are some other people around, I promise. xd I think they're all asleep. Too much partying. *hands you a glass of punch*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 pm
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

sure, cool party ^^

There are some other people around, I promise. xd I think they're all asleep. Too much partying. *hands you a glass of punch*
thanks *takes the punch and sips it* any of them Fayt's clones or personas that has taken on a life on her own?  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

sure, cool party ^^

thanks *takes the punch and sips it* any of them Fayt's clones or personas that has taken on a life on her own?
No, I don't think so. Unless she has some with names that I'm unfamiliar with. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:17 pm
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

sure, cool party ^^

No, I don't think so. Unless she has some with names that I'm unfamiliar with. xd

doubt it xd *looks at all the sleeping ppl* so how many members do you have? or at least the ones that are active  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 pm
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
sure, cool party ^^

doubt it xd *looks at all the sleeping ppl* so how many members do you have? or at least the ones that are active

Well,...*counts*...there's me, Moonracer, dude, El Capitan, Rini, and Sweetkitty who are active, and about a dozen others who are randomly active for brief periods of time. xd Which list would you like to join?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
sure, cool party ^^

Well,...*counts*...there's me, Moonracer, dude, El Capitan, Rini, and Sweetkitty who are active, and about a dozen others who are randomly active for brief periods of time. xd Which list would you like to join?

somewhere inbetween but I'll check out your guild everytime Im on biggrin  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

Thanks, I appreciate it. whee I'm gonna try to have contests and games running all the time, so there should always be something interesting going on. And if you think of anyone who might be interested in joining us, put them on the invite list. Check out the subforums sometime. There's games and stuff, and I'm trying to get some video game discussions going, but that's turning out to be harder than I expected. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious
purpleravenhawk
Tybarious

Thanks, I appreciate it. whee I'm gonna try to have contests and games running all the time, so there should always be something interesting going on. And if you think of anyone who might be interested in joining us, put them on the invite list. Check out the subforums sometime. There's games and stuff, and I'm trying to get some video game discussions going, but that's turning out to be harder than I expected. xd
wow no wonder you've been so busy lately *looks around the guild at the different things*  

Tybarious

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm
is it too late to join in on the conversation?? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm
Pirate Captain Specc
Not at all. whee Ty, this is El Capitan. Cap'n, this is Ty, a newer member. I like your costume, btw, Cap. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:58 pm
purpleravenhawk
Pirate Captain Specc
Not at all. whee Ty, this is El Capitan. Cap'n, this is Ty, a newer member. I like your costume, btw, Cap. 3nodding
*waves* hi  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm
hi ty~

thank you purple...im dressed as a scientific experiment of fuzing dragon blood into a human....so of course im crazy(hence the mask) XD  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tybarious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:02 pm
Pirate Captain Specc
hi ty~

thank you purple...im dressed as a scientific experiment of fuzing dragon blood into a human....so of course im crazy(hence the mask) XD

nice job *thumbs up*  
Old Contests and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces