Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Brilyra ran a hand through her hair..minutes went by..her anxiousness grew for several reasons. She hated this..hated what had happened between her and the man she loved..hated feeling so angry, so bitter all of the time..but what else was she to feel with a constant reminder following underfoot? Her hand brushed along the glass as she sighed before closing her eyes. How much time had passed now, she knew not..but she only knew the more that she sat in her little glass prison, the more she missed her captor..and so she closed eyes, trying not to cry as she murmered, "Rye.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:35 pm
Ryan finished his cry and dunked his head under the water, resurfacing shortly afterwards. He got out of the bath and dried himself off before wrapping a towel around his waist, his hair hanging loose, and still dripping. He changed his clothes before returning to the kitchen.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:43 pm
Brilyra didn't notice him enter since she wasn't really paying attention for one thing, and for another, her head was down with her legs still folded up against her chest. She was humming a lullabye she'd learned from her true mother, or that's what she hoped anyway. Who else could have taught it to her?

And when she'd found Ryan, she'd sung it to him that very day, while she was healing him and later on..and ever since, she'd sang it for him sometimes just for fun, or special reasons..but often to comfort him, if he'd had a nightmare for instance, or if he was sad..she would wrap her arms around him, her cheek on the top of his head as she sang softly, stroking his arm soothingly. Brilyra remembered it vividly, the warmth and comfort of him in her arms..wiping his tears away..she'd never liked to see him cry, she wanted to help him..she continued humming and then sang a few words, "And remember me when, you fall asleep again, my love I hold you tightly, together forevermore."

The song was rather long, a story of sorts in song form..that had always been one of their favorite parts and the one she sang most often..sometimes they even sang it to each other during moments of romanticism, just curled up in each other's arms by the fire..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:57 pm
Ryan felt his heart twinge painfully, hearing her sing that lullaby. Gods he had missed that lullaby. He wanted to hear her sing it to him again . . . He went over to her and picked up the jar, holding it tightly as he headed out of the room, making his way towards her bedroom, making sure he didn't jostle her too much as he walked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 pm
Brilyra heard footsteps then, and looked up with wet eyes to see Ryan picking up the jar. She quickly wiped them as she rose, only to sit down again at a movement on the outside. Her voice was no longer angry as she spoke, just somewhat puzzled perhaps and a bit weary, "Ryan, where are we going? You can't keep me in here all day." It was a few hours after noon now, and the nighttime would be only a couple away. She had to leave before then, but she didn't see how she was going to get to unless she explained..and she couldn't do that..if she absolutely had to..she supposed she could wait till tomorrow..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm
Ryan ignored her question seeing that he was about to enter her room anyways. He went in and sat down on her bed before opening the jar. Gently, he tipped the jar over so that Brilyra would fall out into his hand . . . "You can change back now . . ." he said softly, avoiding looking at her. He felt bad for trapping her in a jar . . . he knew she probably didn't deserve it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:37 pm
Brilyra recieved no answer, but by then she didn't need one. The jar was opened and tipped, and she fell onto Ryan's hand..this was a familiar place..she'd curled up on his hand many times..and now? She just felt..small..and not because of her physical size either..At the permission to change, she didn't. Instead she sat on his hand and looked up at him though he was looking away.

Brilyra could tell he'd been crying, she knew him well enough that no amount of wiping the tears away or letting his face settle could change that..not even the troll thing. "Ryan..you were crying," she said softly with a sigh. It was hard to stay angry with someone who was crying..especially when that someone was the someone she loved. Brilyra brushed her hand across his thumb, before letting it rest there gently.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Ryan sighed. "I'm sorry Bri . . . you didn't deserve being kept in a jar . . ." he said, his voice a little over than a whisper. "I just . . . I don't want you to leave me . . ." he muttered, the tears threatening to spill over again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Brilyra paused a moment before saying wryly in an effort to elicit something other than the sadness, "Actually, I probably did." She shrugged and then her expression softened, she wanted to be angry..well no..she didn't want to, but she felt that she should be..but it was so hard when he was so sad..her love.."Rye.."

Brilyra used the endearment, standing up on his hand, "I'm not leaving you. If you'll recall, I've left plenty of times and come home. I am not leaving, there's just something I need to do..it's almost night now, I'll wait till tomorrow..but tomorrow, you'll have to let me go, alone. But then I'll be back just like always. This is my home too, Ryan, I'm not going to just up and leave because you're a magick-snatcher," the last bit actually sounded like a tease..the first she'd made in two years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 pm
Ryan smiled a bit. "Thank you Bri . . . but why do you have to go alone? Why can't I come with you?" he asked, sounding almost like a whiney child. He was actually kind of scared of letting her go alone . . . What if she was going to see another guy? How many times would the Bond work for them? And he was still scared that she would just leave him . . . no matter what she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 pm
Brilyra's brow rose slightly at the almost whining tone. "Because I always go alone. This is..my thing.." And then as if knowing his fears, she said not in a mean tone, just stating a fact, "Giacare has magick too, if I was going to meet him, I wouldn't sneak around to do it. He wouldn't be afraid of you. But regardless," she waved a dismissive hand, "I don't want to see him, I told you I sent him away myself. So don't worry, besides," she added, her tone turning a bit sullen as she tugged on the collar and remarked sarcastically, "You're the one with the power, right?"

Brilyra's wings fluttered a bit, making her remember which form she was in..but she didn't want to leave it..this was the closest she'd really been to Ryan in so long..and if she stayed this way, then for the moment, she'd get to stay this close..doing something she used to do whenever she wanted..something she'd loved doing with the man she loved..the one who didn't think she was a freak because she could turn into a human butterfly, a.k.a. a fairy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:32 pm
Ryan sighed as she turned sullen and sarcastic. He didn't respond. Instead he gently took his other hand and stroked her hair until he reached her wings, gently touching the fragile instruments of flight, as they looked to his eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Brilyra had been expected a negative reaction, or to her dismay, that he might push her away..but instead..his actions were gentle..familiar.."Rye.." She spoke the endearment softly again, tilting to his hand and then shivering slightly as her wings were very sensitive..touching a fairy's wings was intimate business, both amongst the Fae and even with other races..she would never let someone besides Ryan or Laelira touch her wings. "What about you, Ryan..?" She spoke softly, "Are you..going to stay?" Brilyra didn't know it, but her expression was actually a bit hopeful.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:05 pm
Ryan had closed his eyes as he continued to stroke her wings gently, savoring the touch. "Why would I leave? I have no reason to go, and every reason to stay . . ." he said softly. It felt to him that maybe . . . just maybe they were starting to patch things up and it felt good . . . like his heart was starting to heal.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:12 pm
Brilyra watched him close his eyes as he stroked her wings, and she shivered again. Between the touch and the words, a genuine smile began to curve her lips. "I guess seeing my beautiful face every day and night is a pretty good reason," she teased, not actually vain. She glanced towards one of the upper windows, seeing the dim light coming through..it would be nighttime any moment, not that she thought anything of it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff