Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
California Costume Meet Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:32 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I did marching band for three reasons. My brother was in it, Hickey was the director, and if I took the class, I'd be out of HS PE.

i remember PE...i used to argue with the teacher.
"Darwak run to second!"
"NO!"
"Get outta the game!"
....good times....^_^

I remember Hickey........"Brandi GUIDE! Stop turning your head! GUIDE!" And my flute captain........"ANGLES, LADIES! ANGLES!"

they were great werent they? 3nodding

Angle Nazis. That's what we called them. ^_^ All the band lines.....angle nazi, set queen, draggin' dragons.......you get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:06 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I did marching band for three reasons. My brother was in it, Hickey was the director, and if I took the class, I'd be out of HS PE.

"Darwak run to second!"
"NO!"
"Get outta the game!"
....good times....^_^

I remember Hickey........"Brandi GUIDE! Stop turning your head! GUIDE!" And my flute captain........"ANGLES, LADIES! ANGLES!"

Angle Nazis. That's what we called them. ^_^ All the band lines.....angle nazi, set queen, draggin' dragons.......you get it.

yes i do...quite interesting actually...thats alot of strange nicknames...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:33 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

"Darwak run to second!"
"NO!"
"Get outta the game!"
....good times....^_^

yes i do...quite interesting actually...thats alot of strange nicknames...

Most were created by Hickey.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:10 am
i jst thought about this....the mord-sith outfit...what do you do to prevent camel toe?....tight leather=camel toe...jst wondering how you stop that...cause otherwise that would be quite embarassing to wear...unless your into that...and yes i jst said your and not you're....ha...eat that grammer teacher!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:23 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
i jst thought about this....the mord-sith outfit...what do you do to prevent camel toe?....tight leather=camel toe...jst wondering how you stop that...cause otherwise that would be quite embarassing to wear...unless your into that...and yes i jst said your and not you're....ha...eat that grammer teacher!

NOOO!!! He denied the '. HOW DARE YOU!

Actually, the fight against camel toe is very simple. You make the pants half a size bigger. They fit the same around the legs this way, but since they're not so tight, the vinyl is able to relax it's hold around the crotch, thus you have no camel toe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:27 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Actually, the fight against camel toe is very simple. You make the pants half a size bigger. They fit the same around the legs this way, but since they're not so tight, the vinyl is able to relax it's hold around the crotch, thus you have no camel toe.

ah thats how you do it...cause i saw a cos maker online that did the same type of mord-sith coses and she used a thin plastic insert inside of the fabric so that i would hold the shape but prevent camel toe....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:31 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

ah thats how you do it...cause i saw a cos maker online that did the same type of mord-sith coses and she used a thin plastic insert inside of the fabric so that i would hold the shape but prevent camel toe....

Can you send me those pictures?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:55 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

if i can find them again....i googled mord-sith costumes.
...let me try...ill post when/if i find them again.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Good, becasue I've been looking for other examples.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:45 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Okay they used to be on page 8 but they arent there anymore...god i hate you google...i believe she did a partial cut into the fabric and then placed the piece actually in the fabric...that or used two layers...i think...i will keep up the search.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:25 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Okay they used to be on page 8 but they arent there anymore...god i hate you google...i believe she did a partial cut into the fabric and then placed the piece actually in the fabric...that or used two layers...i think...i will keep up the search.

I WANNA SEE! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:04 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I WANNA SEE! ^_^

Ive gone through 20 pages and i have yet to find it...maybe she changed the site name? or moved?...damnit she better not have im getting pissed...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:31 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I WANNA SEE! ^_^

Ive gone through 20 pages and i have yet to find it...maybe she changed the site name? or moved?...damnit she better not have im getting pissed...

I know a site where someone's PLANNING a Mord Sith costume. But none yet where they're made.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:02 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I WANNA SEE! ^_^

I know a site where someone's PLANNING a Mord Sith costume. But none yet where they're made.

okay i give up on google...i got to page thirty and still no sign...im gonna try yahoo and msn...ill post after i check them out...PB over and out...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I WANNA SEE! ^_^

okay i give up on google...i got to page thirty and still no sign...im gonna try yahoo and msn...ill post after i check them out...PB over and out...

Can't wait to see it.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces