Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:57 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I can manipulate people. A bit too well.

Well we have something in common there....i have made it to where i have always been brutally honest to my friends and family to every degree. Now after be so brutally honest to them for so long, i can pretty much lie about anything as long as i keep it realistic and i can make them believe me allowing me to bend them to my will and do what i wish with their now malleable minds. ^_^ i told Miroku2235 that...he called me evil....^_^ i call it covering my a**....

I did that to the staff at my high school. But I'd never stoop to family! Unless I seriously needed to protect my a** from the hospital. I once slashed at my stomach and got away with telling my mother that Nutmeg's nails needed to be clipped because they were cutting me again. She was still a little suspicious, but she trusted that I wouldn't lie about something that important.

Well i did it cause im paranoid. I make shure i have dirt on every single person i know that way if they betray me i can get back at them....its jst one of those things. And it makes it easier to get dirt on ppl if you are always honest with them because then they are inspired to be honest iwth you. I cant help it...im a manipulater...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:14 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I can manipulate people. A bit too well.

Well we have something in common there....i have made it to where i have always been brutally honest to my friends and family to every degree. Now after be so brutally honest to them for so long, i can pretty much lie about anything as long as i keep it realistic and i can make them believe me allowing me to bend them to my will and do what i wish with their now malleable minds. ^_^ i told Miroku2235 that...he called me evil....^_^ i call it covering my a**....

I did that to the staff at my high school. But I'd never stoop to family! Unless I seriously needed to protect my a** from the hospital. I once slashed at my stomach and got away with telling my mother that Nutmeg's nails needed to be clipped because they were cutting me again. She was still a little suspicious, but she trusted that I wouldn't lie about something that important.

Well i did it cause im paranoid. I make shure i have dirt on every single person i know that way if they betray me i can get back at them....its jst one of those things. And it makes it easier to get dirt on ppl if you are always honest with them because then they are inspired to be honest iwth you. I cant help it...im a manipulater...

Yep. I know that. Plus, they trust you to the ends of the earth.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:47 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Yep. I know that. Plus, they trust you to the ends of the earth.

I know and that only makes it easier. Believe me im so good that when i beat up this one kid at school and got charged with assault and lynching(gang beating, cause i did it with a friend) i convinced my family that me and a kid had a small fight that didnt escalate and only resulted in 3 days supension. Luckily i threatened the kid that i would hurt him bad if he pressed charges. And before you think im crazy or something ill give you a little back story. This kid is one of those kids that likes to annoy ppl, he actually seriously likes to annoy ppl. He did it to everyone i think i wuz the 9th guy that year to actually beat the s**t out of him. And i nvr touched him until i had warned him countless times that if he kept on messing with me i wuz gonna hurt him. He continued and suffered the consequences. From 7th grade to 11th grade he plagued me. 8th grade is when i beat the s**t and got the record. Well after years of this i couldnt take it any longer. So in 11th grade i knocked him down the common room stairs by hitting him in the back of the head with an english book. He went tumbling down the stairs and an administrator Mr. Ferguson who was black, oh yea the kid is black too, looked at me then the kid and walked away. You wanna know why? because that kid has so many counts of inciting fights the the administrators didnt even stop the kids that beat him up cause of s**t he would do to them. Thats how bad he wuz. I tried to not injure him but mess him up so that he would learn to not do that...he didnt. He wouldnt look at me after that incident but he still kept up with other ppl. I think he had the s**t beat out of him 12 times my senior year...by kids half his size sometimes....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:13 pm
I once threatened someone at school. They had solid proof! AND she was the daughter of a teacher. They believed me when I said I never did it. Oh the power of me!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:45 pm
Phanari
I once threatened someone at school. They had solid proof! AND she was the daughter of a teacher. They believed me when I said I never did it. Oh the power of me!

i raked my bros head across a nail and wuz able to convince my mom he tripped.
^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:51 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

^_^

It's a great talent, eh?  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:19 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

^_^

It's a great talent, eh?

yea....believe it or not you are the first person not to go ballistic when i told them that....huh...everyone usually says "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BROTHER!?"...then i have to explain that we get in fist fights all the time. Im serious we will jst get pissed off beat the s**t out of each other for about a half an hour then one of us will stop and say "Okay im good now wanna go play video games?" and the other will say "Sure why the hell not..." and we will go play some games....seems fine to me but everyone calls me crazy for it....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:03 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

^_^

It's a great talent, eh?

yea....believe it or not you are the first person not to go ballistic when i told them that....huh...everyone usually says "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BROTHER!?"...then i have to explain that we get in fist fights all the time. Im serious we will jst get pissed off beat the s**t out of each other for about a half an hour then one of us will stop and say "Okay im good now wanna go play video games?" and the other will say "Sure why the hell not..." and we will go play some games....seems fine to me but everyone calls me crazy for it....

I live in Phelan. It's a hick town here. I've seen in-breeding, I've seen brothers stab their sisters in the back with a pair of rusty, dull scissors.....hell, a meth lab exploded two houses down from my own and a matter of miles into my neighborhood, you can find a tiger reservation.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:06 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

^_^

It's a great talent, eh?

I live in Phelan. It's a hick town here. I've seen in-breeding, I've seen brothers stab their sisters in the back with a pair of rusty, dull scissors.....hell, a meth lab exploded two houses down from my own and a matter of miles into my neighborhood, you can find a tiger reservation.

ah no wonder that didnt shock you. finally someone i can talk to that wont get shocked when i tell them things....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:36 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

^_^

It's a great talent, eh?

ah no wonder that didnt shock you. finally someone i can talk to that wont get shocked when i tell them things....

LOL! There were people in school who would say things or do things for shock value. They never got it from me. ^_~  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:21 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

It's a great talent, eh?

LOL! There were people in school who would say things or do things for shock value. They never got it from me. ^_~

someone threw a cherry bomb at me at school...it blew up on near my shoulder...i couldnt hear out my right ear for like 2 days...i wuznt shocked...jst pissed...nvr did find the ******** that did it...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:26 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

It's a great talent, eh?

someone threw a cherry bomb at me at school...it blew up on near my shoulder...i couldnt hear out my right ear for like 2 days...i wuznt shocked...jst pissed...nvr did find the ******** that did it...

I once had a girl come up to me and say, "I joined Black Mass when I was a Freshman." and all I did was listen. She was saying all sorts of things. As a matter of fact, she told me the things she wasn't suppose to tell those who aren't in Black Mass. And she was getting irritated that I didn't really care.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:41 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I once had a girl come up to me and say, "I joined Black Mass when I was a Freshman." and all I did was listen. She was saying all sorts of things. As a matter of fact, she told me the things she wasn't suppose to tell those who aren't in Black Mass. And she was getting irritated that I didn't really care.

Black Mass?....i have no idea wut that is....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:20 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Black Mass is a local Vampire cult. There's a covonent a few miles down the street from our place. Weird things happen every Sunday. And the part that really sucks is that they steal our animals sometimes.

Nutmeg had a litter of puppies. Four of them. I woke up one morning and found Meg crying next to four dead puppies. Turns out the covonent needed innocent blood, so they took it from my new puppies by cutting their arteries and draining their blood. Damn bastards. Nutmeg was so depressed that she stopped eating and I was turned in for animal cruelty. ME! Mean to animals? Especially Nutmeg, the greatest pet a person could ask for!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:04 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Black Mass is a local Vampire cult. There's a covonent a few miles down the street from our place. Weird things happen every Sunday. And the part that really sucks is that they steal our animals sometimes.

Nutmeg had a litter of puppies. Four of them. I woke up one morning and found Meg crying next to four dead puppies. Turns out the covonent needed innocent blood, so they took it from my new puppies by cutting their arteries and draining their blood. Damn bastards. Nutmeg was so depressed that she stopped eating and I was turned in for animal cruelty. ME! Mean to animals? Especially Nutmeg, the greatest pet a person could ask for!

um you do know you call the police in that situation especially when you have probable suspisions that it wuz the local vampire cult...puppies dont slit their own arteries....  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff