Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:01 pm
"Fair enough" Onsphalt said taking her to the Doctor's and opening the door. "I'll wait outside." He knew that she disliked the pain that healing caused before it worked and doubted she wanted to show him anymore weakness than she already had.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 pm
"I dont think that after what just happened you want to split up?" she said raising a tiny eyebrow and didnt move from her partner's shoulder  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 pm
"THat was because I didn't check a foreign object. I"ll be fine. And you can fend for yourself better than I obviously." Onsphalt said, chuckling, "Or would you like me to hold you hand while the healer does his job?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:18 pm
Satsudo glared at him "JERK!!!" she said flying off "Open the damn door!!" She shouted not looking at him, obviously her pride was cut deep  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:26 pm
ONsphalt smirked. She would get over it. Especially if he gave her a gift. He simply opened the door and motioned for her to go in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:29 pm
Satsudo flew in not looking at Onsphalt and got in the room
"Ahh a faerie, havent seen one of those" a healer said looking a bit old in his years
"Could you fix my wings and shoulder?" she grumbled not looking at him
The healer nodded "Of course I can, just sit down here"
Satsudo did as she was told and waited for the healer to be down  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Onsphalt reached into his pocket and pulled out a strand. Touching it to his eye, a single teardrop fell from his eye, crystallizing halfway down his cheek. He picked it up and slipped it into a tiny amulet he had bought in the last town they had been in. I had forgotten I got this. I'm sure Satsu will like an amulet her size.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:44 pm
"Thanks......." she said after making sure her wing and arm were okay
"Here wear this so that you dont get cold" the healer rumaged through his drawers and gave her a tiny jacket for her
",............It's not curse is it?" Satsudo asked raising a tiny eyebrow
The healer shook his head "No I used to have a friend just your size and almost just a cute, it will serve you better on you then sitting in my drawer"
"................Thanks" she said smiling at him before putting the jacket on and flying out after the healer opened the door  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 pm
"See? Was that so bad?" Onsphalt asked as she came out. "I got you something." He held the tiny amulet out to her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 pm
Satsudo looked at it "????? No treasure like that could have been found that fast!" she half shouted "Nor are there any in my size!!"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm
"Okay," He relented, "Maybe 'I made something for you' would be a more appropriate term." Onsphalt continued holing it out to her, "Now do you want it, or should I sell it to a thrift shop?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:10 pm
Satsudo took it "I want an apology" she said looking at him. Well her look was more like a glare  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:20 pm
"Satsudo. You know I'm bad with apologies..." Onsphalt said, a smile on his face still.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:22 pm
"What you said really hurt and you know it!! I want an apology" she half shouted about ready to cry again  

Panda_Gaara-chan

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:25 pm
ONsphalt sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry for what I said Satsu can you ever forgive me?" He asked in a way slightly faster than necessary.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff