Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Luris training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Luri looked at jinto, how about you fight my clone? Luri makes a water clone  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:11 am
jinto got a big grin on his face "really cool i will fight him bring it on" said jinto takeing his taijutsu stance waiting for the water clone to make a move jinto's stance was much like lee's only the way jinto standed in his stance was that it would allow him to changce his way of fighting at any point of the fight just as how he beat his clone he would do the same to luri's clone as well for jinto as not yet met anyone how could changce there stance as well as he could in a mid attack.  

The DemonKing Of Darkness

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:00 pm
Luri charged his clone to jinto with a kunai in hand and slashed at jinto  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:41 pm
jinto jumped over the slash and did a round house kick right at the clones head.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Luri made a wall of tattoos and blocked the kick, then threw a tattoo whip at jintos feet  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm
jinto getting hit by the whip he fell to the floor as he got up he began to think that maybe this clone is harder to fight then he though so he took his stance and did a simple leg sweep at the clone.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:33 pm
((the whip is transparent, meaning you cant touch it... and your godmodding abit there, dodging and blocking attacks like you are...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:06 pm
(( ok did not know that and im not god modding i just said i grabed it i did not know my bad i will change it ok sorry ))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:11 pm
((I know, im here to teach you how to be the best rper!!!))
Luri made another wall of tattoos and blocked the attack, Luri then made a snake from his tattoos and slung it at jinto  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm
jinto did a fast back flip almost egting hit by the snak that the clone had thorwn at him hit fell to the floor from down the back flip to fast "ow!! how did i fall from that i used to do that all the time i better get i the game if i want to beat this guy" said jinto as he got up and did a fast jump kick right at the clone.  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:25 pm
Luri took the hit and exploded in a cloud of dust, but another clone appeared from under the ground, that was a good fight, you need to work on your techniques a little more tho
((im sure you should be a Gennin now, talk to Hector))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:34 pm
jinto still in mid air saw the clone coming from the ground and did a front flip with his legs still out liek a circle attack at jinto landed he bowed to his teacher "thank you but i would like to keep going on jutsus if you dont mind" said jinto with his head still bowed down waiting for his teacher to respond.

((ok i will send him a pm about it ok and thx for the training my rpc needs help with his ninjutsus))  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 am
Luri walked to jinto, now, I will teach you Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

((I forgot to teach you this, make 3 posts, each adding by 2 sentences to each post and starting at 2 sentences for the first post, ex. 1st-2,2nd-4, 3rd-6))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 pm
"yes sir" said jinto as he began to form hand signs "kawarimi no jutsu!!!" said jinto as the smoke came jinto was gone and there was a log there now but jinto was right next to it " maybe i need to put more chakra to go farther away i will try it again" said jinto as he got ready to do it again.  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm
jinto began to form hand signs again but this time he was putting in more chakra "kawarimi no jutsu!!!!" said jinto as the smoke came he was gone and there was only a log there jinto was now a ways away from the log but still not as far as he needed to be to make himself hidin for his enemy so he began to do it again for this last try he had to put the right amount of chakra into the jutsu for it to work the way that jinto wanted it to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff