Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Web of a Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Slave owner(human)
  Slave(vampire)
  Slave(werewolf)
  Slave(demon)
  Military(they own slaves too)
  Part of The Cure(vampire,werewolf,demon)
  Human(part of The Cure)
View Results

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Rakazi looked amused at Raurick's attempt of getting in his way. "Skara come here," his voice held a warmth that was almost chilling.
Skara's eyes were frightened, she moved a little forward reaching out, she clung to the back of Raurick's shirt.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Raurick growled and clenched his fists, which lit with fire. "Skara... stay here!" His eyes burned with hatred for this new guy, he knew what he was in Skara's life and that's what ticked him off. "This is your one and only warning, Slavedriver! Leave us be!."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

"Slavedriver? Well that's a bit harsh don't you think?" He asked, acting quite offended.
Skara let go of Raurick, moving in front of him she said "Don't fight with him okay?" Her eyes were pleading, not wanting him to get hurt as she knew he would if he tried fighting Rakazi
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Raurick looked at her in confusion, then sighed and relaxed. "You want to deal with him, then go ahead. This is why I don't deal with other species, they don't understand vampires." He turned on his heel and walked away from it all, glad it was night. He had no intention of escaping tonight, Rakazi interested him, and somehow... he felt connected to Skara...  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Skara looked utterly relieved that Raurick had decided to not fight Rakazi. She turned back to Rakazi, uncertain what his reaction would be. Rakazi watched Raurick as he walked away. He walked to Skara grabbing her arm he pulled her after him towards Raurick's cage. He closed the door, locking it with the key Skara had made. "So you seem to care for girls... interesting." Rakazi said looking at Raurick for a moment with intrigue. Rakazi's grip on her arm was almost painful, but she ignored it as she followed him. She watched as Rakazi picked up her bottle, placing it as well as the key into her hands. Rakazi let go of Skara's hand, "You know it makes me wonder what you will do about this." Rakazi's face showed no emotion as he drew his sword, slashing Skara's cheek.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 pm
Raurick caught the scent of fresh blood and instict took over. His hands lit up and he walked back toward Skara and Rakazi with crimson eyes, bearing his fangs. He said nothing as he approached and his bloodlust eyes were focused on Razaki.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Skara flinched as the sword cut her cheek. It only took a few seconds for the wound to heal itself, she looked up as she heard Rakazi's voice.
Rakazi's eyes lit up with interest. "It seems that you still have a vampire's instincts." He stated calmly, only moving to face Raurick as he approached.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:22 pm
Wordlessly, he raised his burning fists and seemed to hesitate as his eyes cleared. He lowered his hands and looked at the ground confused, he looked from Skara to Rakazi and without thinking, dispelled the flames. "I smelled blood... then... I blacked out... what happened?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Rakazi watched as he regained control of his body. "Darn, oh well probably better this way, seeing as you're not my slave." He said sheathing his sword. "Could you put him back in his cage?" he asked Skara. Walking over to the stairway he sat down and waited.
Skara looked from Rakazi to Raurick, her features showing concern and relief. As she got told to put Raurick back into the cage she turned to look at Raurick, not willing to make him go back into his cage if he wasn't willing to.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:05 am
"It's night. I work at night." He said with a sigh. "Why don't you tag along if you're up for it." He offered as he turned and walked back toward the workyard.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Skara~
Rakazi

Rakazi shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "You can go if you want." He said, walking back up the stairs. Skara nodded to Rakazi before running to catch up with Raurick. "What work do you do?" She asked curiously.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 am
"I 'scar' meterial." He asnwered. "In other words, I melt metals down to a semi-liquid consistency." He said a he closed in on the scrap yard. He enjoyed the work, it gave him time to improve control of his pyromancy.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Skara

"Then I guess I wouldn't help all that much, since I do the exact opposite." She said, turning the ice back into water and transferring it into the bottle, which she slipped back into the hem of her dress.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 pm
Raurick shrugged as he got closer to the junkyard. "So, doesn't mean you can't talk." He found his station and saw that there were a few chunks of steel in his cart. He sighed and focused, lighting his hands up for the third time. "Watch this." He threw his hand out at the cart and a stream of fire shot forth lighting the steel, slowly melting it.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara smiled at him, happy that he liked her company. She watched Raurick, even though she was told what he did, she was still a bit amazed. "That's cool." She said, sitting on the ground to the side of him.

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff