Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
Astral projection/OBEs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does lucid dreaming also belong in this thread?
  yes
  no
View Results

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:39 am
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682
On entry 6 on my diary (last night) I think I might have had a full obe, just not known it at the time. look to my diary page to find it. I have a link in my 4th or 5th post, or somewhere around there.

Thank you! I'll be sure to look at that right now! . . . if it were readable to the public, lol.
It's not readable to the public? I was logged out and able to read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:47 pm
eieiovt682
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682
On entry 6 on my diary (last night) I think I might have had a full obe, just not known it at the time. look to my diary page to find it. I have a link in my 4th or 5th post, or somewhere around there.

Thank you! I'll be sure to look at that right now! . . . if it were readable to the public, lol.
Well, it should work now since I'm on your friendslist.  

Childhood Dreams

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:27 pm
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682

oh, not my gaia diary! There's a post where I give a link to a diary.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:14 pm
eieiovt682
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682
Childhood Dreams
eieiovt682

oh, not my gaia diary! There's a post where I give a link to a diary.
-blinkblink- OMG you did?!?! Where?  

Childhood Dreams

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:28 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:58 pm
eieiovt682
Thank you! <3 I have a xanga.  

Childhood Dreams

Dark Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:56 pm
Quick question for everyone here that has had an OBE. What's the longest all of you were able to stay outside your bodies?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:27 am
Dark Seeker
Quick question for everyone here that has had an OBE. What's the longest all of you were able to stay outside your bodies?
OMG I think I succeeded last night! But mine was for like half a second. I barely remember it other than it felt so freaky. I was laying on my side and started to get up, but barely a second later I just grabbed back into my body really fast. It's really hard to describe unless you've been through it I guess. I was so afraid though when I actually woke up, because the second I came back, I realized that I had done it - and I wasn't even trying!  

Childhood Dreams

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Childhood Dreams
Dark Seeker
OMG I think I succeeded last night! But mine was for like half a second. I barely remember it other than it felt so freaky. I was laying on my side and started to get up, but barely a second later I just grabbed back into my body really fast. It's really hard to describe unless you've been through it I guess. I was so afraid though when I actually woke up, because the second I came back, I realized that I had done it - and I wasn't even trying!
yay! Congrats!
@Dark seeker-I'm still not quite positive I even had one, but if I did it was less than 2 minutes long.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:59 pm
i can astral project, but i can make my body come out as a wolf. It's weird.  

The Nelo-Angelo

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:07 pm
I've heard of that. I forget what it's called though. It seems like a totally awesome thing to be able to do. Next time I manage to leave my body, I've gotta try that.

I haven't been practicing lately, school and such as gotten in the way, I just collapse every night, even if I got 10 hours of sleep the night before. I try and practice on weekend mornings though, and I've gotten some odd sensations, different from the vibrations. Then again, I also get them when doing aerokinesis and practicing pyro(still haven't gotten very far with that one) It's probably just the feeling of my energy.
Otherwise, I've been in a complete rut. I haven't even had any semi-lucid dreams since my sleep state got odd. If anyone wants, I can elaborate, but otherwise I'm not. I'm a bit lazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:39 pm
I had a breakthrough recently. I was really tired, but I decided to try and AP anyways. While I rested, I felt an amazing amount of energy from my heart chakra. It sent me into the vibrations after less thn half an hour! Needless to say, I was surprised.  

eiei...OMGWTFBBQ

Ethereal Darkness

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:36 pm
A bit random, or maybe not... who knows, but there are times when I head off to sleep and a few moments later I feel as though I'm spinning and spiralling downwards quickly as though my bed just didnt exist -- continually falling. Eventually I just freak out to the point I grab hold of everything, break the feeling, and overall wake up. I became curious one time and let myself spiral continously and eventually I hit ground and poof I found myself in an odd room or cave or w/e with swirling walls in various different shades of black and random amorphous pieces of white [and sometimes even dark purple]... things [lack of a better word] floating around--

Before I end up wandering off too far into the subject I'll ask my question, what the hell is this? An OBE? Astral projection? It all felt real and hitting the ground actually hurt. I'm curious and would appreciate some form of answer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 pm
Ethereal Darkness
A bit random, or maybe not... who knows, but there are times when I head off to sleep and a few moments later I feel as though I'm spinning and spiralling downwards quickly as though my bed just didnt exist -- continually falling. Eventually I just freak out to the point I grab hold of everything, break the feeling, and overall wake up. I became curious one time and let myself spiral continously and eventually I hit ground and poof I found myself in an odd room or cave or w/e with swirling walls in various different shades of black and random amorphous pieces of white [and sometimes even dark purple]... things [lack of a better word] floating around--

Before I end up wandering off too far into the subject I'll ask my question, what the hell is this? An OBE? Astral projection? It all felt real and hitting the ground actually hurt. I'm curious and would appreciate some form of answer

Your lack of better word ---- blob maybe?

And I suppose that it could be. Even if only to the recesses of your minds. Draw what you see and look it up maybe it could mean something. Yes I know it's been more than 2 years since this thread was bothered with.  

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games