Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:29 am
(T__T It's rather painful.)

Jyrek withdrew a sharp breath at that. He'd always hated that..his punishment, he understood her reasons for..and while he hated that she'd done it, he didn't blame her..she was a child still in so many ways..but to blame the other men..to punish them, it was wrong. But he knew better than to chastise her anymore, she would leave immediately if he did that.

So he kept his head bow as he looked to her, "Whatever you think is best..Shel.." The shortened endearment came out softer than the rest of his words. He wanted to ask if Shelby had heard anything of Emika, but that had been problematic as well in the past. There were so many taboos with his daughter now..and he had to let her do as she pleased, unable to take his role as father. "And you..are you well?" Jyrek remembered her coming to him, even when she'd gotten almost immobile with sickness, she hadn't cleaned him that week, but she'd kept him fed to his grateful relief..and concern..he'd tried to tell her to go to bed, but she'd sneered and left..presumably to go to bed, although, not because the 'beast told her to'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:39 am
Shelby's eyes snapped over to her father in a glare. "I'm fine!" she snapped. "I can take care of myself perfectly well, thank you very much!" she said angrily and then went back to glaring at the corner. "Dumb animal . . ." she muttered angrily, knowing full well that he could hear her, and quite honestly, not caring.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:44 am
Jyrek flinched, feeling each word like a knife in his supposedly crushed heart. It was odd, how utterly vulnerable a man could be to his daughter..particularly the father's who adored and loved their daughter's with all their hearts..although he was certain no father loved their daughter as he loved his little Shelby.

Hearing her call him a dumb animal though..did she care nothing for him anymore? Was he truly so dead to her heart? "Shelby.." He took a very small step forward, she'd moved farther away earlier so he wasn't really any closer than he'd been before. "Let me help you," he said softly, "Leave me like this if you want, but let me do something for you..even if you can take care of yourself, I want to help you, Shel..I love you so much.." Jyrek had broken down and said it, he couldn't help it..not with her seeming so fragile, huddled in the corner..her cruelty a shield of sorts.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:56 am
Shelby glared at him. "You love me?" she asked skeptically and then rose, glaring down at him. "You LOVE me?! Ha! That's a laugh!" she said dryly, malice creeping into her voice as her hands clenched. "My FATHER loved me! My father showed me that he cared! You don't love me! You banished my mother! My father's dead! You killed him you beast!" she yelled and then ran from the cell, slamming and locking the door behind her, letting the tears flow as she ran from the dungeon. She ran straight to her room and collapsed upon her bed. She loved her father and she knew it . . . but the way he had treated her before she'd changed him . . . that man wasn't her father . . . "He's trying to trick me . . . he wants me to change him back so he can hurt me . . ." she sobbed, into her pillow. She had to tell herself this otherwise the guilt would have come up and overwhelmed her. And she would have run straight back down and hugged him, tried to comfort him . . . "He banished mom . . ." that stopped the guilt in it's tracks. How could a man who had banished her mother . . . how could such a man love her . . . claim to be her father . . . it was impossible . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 am
Jyrek watched her glare and cringed as she rose and glared down at him. "Shelby," he started, only to be stopped as he lowered his head further, ears pressed against his head. The words were so painful, so stabbing that he was almost certain he must have been truly bleeding, if only on the inside. "Shelby!" He called after her in a roar so loud the dungeon walls shook slightly, alarming the animals outside and several of the sleeping staff members.

He'd been stupid and opened his snout again..losing those few moments more with his beloved daughter. Jyrek slammed his head on the ground in frustration, letting out a mournful wail of a howl before dropping in a heap as the tears finally came to his eyes and pooled out over his fur.."Shelby," he moaned in a low growl, before sniffing, "I love you..my daughter.." His words echoed almost mockingly and he snarled at the walls, it seemed he would be forever reminded of what a beast, what a monster he was.

His own daughter thought him dead, thought him a beast in her father's place..Jyrek lay down, his eyes closed tightly in an effort to drown out the nightmare that was now his life as he whimpered quietly, growling sobs his lullaby to sleep as fat, warm tears continued down his now matted, wet cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:22 am
Shelby continued to cry mournfully, missing her mother and wishing that her father would at least apologize for what he had done. She hadn't heard an apology from him one, not once since she had changed him. It made her believe that he didn't regret what he had done to her and her mother. "Mom . . . I wish you were here . . . I miss you . . . and dad . . ." she muttered sadly before falling asleep, not even changing out of her clothes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 am
Kraelyn awoke not long after dawn, giving out a loud moan that sounded funny somehow..why was that? And the feeling, ugh, he hadn't gotten drunk more than four or five times in his life. Aside from rarely drinking, he had a high alcohaul tolerance..but those few times he'd gotten drunk, he'd had crippling hangovers..this felt like that, but worse somehow. He opened his eyes and tried to frown, two things hitting him at once. One: everything looked rather odd and somewhat slanted and he appeared to be..in a stall, two: everything felt wrong and he had a snout.

Alarmed, he tried to sit up only to fall back on his side. His body wouldn't work properly, and he managed to move his head in the direction that he could see himself..Kraelyn's eyes widened. He had fur all over, deep brown like his hair and all over a body that was not his..a big lump of flesh, followed by legs with black, hard hooves attatched to them. "What?" But what came out was a neigh, and his eyes, still their dark brown color, widened. Kraelyn was a horse and in confusion and fright, he let out a loud whinny, yelling, "No!" He moved, trying to stand and managing to get up a bit, only to fall again. The body was nothing like his own.

Panicked, he looked around, trying to figure out what was happening..was this just a dream? The other horses were awake and looking at him, but they knew to keep their mouths shut for now..it was frightening enough to wake up that way, they knew. Why was he like this..and then the night prior came back to him..saving Shelby..eating..the table..the dizzyness..her expression..telling him to clean the stables and saying she had a new horse..by the Gods..Shelby had done this to him! Kraelyn snorted in anger, the horse response coming without his consent.

Jyrek awoke right at dawn, he somehow knew..even though he hadn't seen the sun in two years that it was up..and it was something he wanted to do, waking up when the light did even though all he could see was darkness..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:50 am
Shelby woke about a half hour after dawn as the sun's light shone through her window and hit her in the face. She groaned and rolled over before opening her eyes and blinking a few times. She noticed that she was in her clothes from yesterday and sighed before going to her closet and changing into a riding outfit. She put on boots and grabbed some spurs, sticking them in a pouch that she wore on her belt. She then ordered two maids to spread the word that no one was to clean the room in the dungeon where she kept 'the beast' until she said so. She then ordered another maid to get her new horse ready to ride while she had breakfast.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:05 am
Kraelyn had finally managed to get on all four hooves and even move around a bit, albeit in a cramped space. And then a maid entered, coming towards him calmly...she had a bridle with reins and saddle and his eyes widened, he snorted, stomping in an effort to make her leave. But she refused to be deterred and entered in the stall, closing it behind her. Unwilling to hurt a girl, especially one who he was certain was innocent of his plight, he simply try to stay away. But she came closer and closer and shoved the bridle into his mouth, and he couldn't move without hurting her so he was forced to allow the saddle as well.

When she'd finished, and seemed to be satisfied, she patted his head and crooned, "Good horsey," and then turned, leaving and locking the stall behind her. He tried to spit out the bridle, but his mouth didn't work for accomplishing that and he gave a whinny of irritation. What had he done to deserve this? And why was he being saddled anyway..surely..Shelby didn't intend to ride him. Kraelyn glared at the wall at the thought, determined to throw the treacherous brat right off his back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:17 am
Shelby finished with her breakfast and smiled at her maid, thanking them for a good meal. She then headed to the stables, both to feed the horses for the morning and . . . to ride Kraelyn. She entered and pretended not to notice Kraelyn at all. Instead she used magick to make the empty buckets come to her and, instead of using her own strength to fill them, she used her magick again. Then she went and gave each of them their breakfast before finally paying attention to Kraelyn. She rested against the door of the stall, looking at the untouched water trough and bucket of food. "You should eat horsey . . . I'm sure you don't feel so good from last night . . ." she said in a sickly sweet voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:21 am
Kraelyn had been harboring the faint hope that this had been a mistake somehow..that she hadn't intended to trap him in the stables as a bloody horse. But when she entered, ignoring him only to turn and mock him with that saccharine voice, his eyes narrowed as he stepped as far forward as he could before coming to the stall door. "You lying, conniving little brat. What is this?! I am not a horse, change. me. back." The words came out in neighs, but he had no problem eununciating the last three words, trying not to let his hurt and feeling of slight betrayal enter his expression or tone. Not that the horse face expressed much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 am
Shelby's honeyed tone and expression changed instantly. "Why? You deserved what you got you lousy, lecherous, little cretin!" she said angrily, her hands gripping the stall door before she made the spurs lift out of the pouch on her belt and attach to her boots. "Besides, I'm looking forward to having a morning ride." she said with a wicked smirk.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:36 am
Kraelyn watched her tone change, and at the words, snorted in disbelief. "Lousy lecher? Are you crazy? This is because I kissed you isn't it..you're one of those little prude girls who thinks because someone kisses them they are an object of desire." She was, but he wasn't going to let her know that. And at the part about the morning ride, he frowned and took a step back, feeling a flicker of nervousness at the spurs. "I am not giving you a ride anywhere, if you try to mount me I'll knock you away and if you manage to get on I'll throw you right back on your smug little arse." Kraelyn glared at her, huffing slightly. How could she have undergone such a drastic change..had everything been a lie?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:51 am
Shelby narrowed her eyes at him and then her expression changed to one of pouting. She batted her eyes at him. "What's wrong Kraelyn? Don't you like me anymore? What happened to, 'if there's anything I can do to help . . .'" she let the sentence hang before giving a wicked smile and getting into the stall with him. "All men are the same . . . and you deserve what you're getting." she said, her smile changing into a sneer as she glared at him, not moving from the stall door, but inside the stall nonetheless.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:57 am
Kraelyn watched her expression shift again as she did her batting. At the words, he snorted..his horse body seemed inclined to do that. As she entered the stall, he took a step back and eyed her somewhat warily, although he stamped a hoof down as a warning. "I would have done anything to help. Before you went crazy and turned me into a horse!" And this was true.

The sneer and glare caught him somewhat off guard, and at the words..he felt his anger rise, "I've done nothing to hurt you, I saved you! But if mean is what you want," he came forward then, unable to effectively give a physical threat in this form, so settling for bringing his eyes as level to her as possible given the odd placement of them, "I'll be glad to oblige, brat."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff