Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rose's Room #777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:44 am
Neckoqueen911
*kneels down beside rose* mebey if u teach me i can make it? but right now u look like u need a drink and some rest*Puts her armover roses head and pulles her up by the shoulders*

Thank you, but I can continue making the hilts. I am thankful for your offer, but I need something to do otherwise I might just go insane. *she laughed softly.* Enough about me, how was your Christmas? I hope it was nice. *She smiled at Hicaru as she went to her kitchen and pulled out some blood from her kitchen.* Would you like some blood Hicaru? It is A positive.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 pm
well it was good and yes i woud like some blood. o and im part jewish  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 am
Neckoqueen911

So you celebrated Chanukah, did you remember to decorate you Chanukah bush? *Rose smiled and handed Hicaru some blood.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

So you celebrated Chanukah, did you remember to decorate you Chanukah bush? *Rose smiled and handed Hicaru some blood.*

noods her head and walks to her bag and pulls out a cammera * let me get to the picture *flipes throught her pictures and gets to her little hananukah bush * have a look  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 am
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

noods her head and walks to her bag and pulls out a cammera * let me get to the picture *flipes throught her pictures and gets to her little hananukah bush * have a look

It is so cute. I wish I had a little bush like that. At my home, we decorate a tree. Its not that lovely because we make it all white so there's little color, but its nice I guess. Yours is quite lovely. *Rose smiled as she looked at the little bush and thought back to her own home. She didn't get to go this year, maybe next year she'll have the chance.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

It is so cute. I wish I had a little bush like that. At my home, we decorate a tree. Its not that lovely because we make it all white so there's little color, but its nice I guess. Yours is quite lovely. *Rose smiled as she looked at the little bush and thought back to her own home. She didn't get to go this year, maybe next year she'll have the chance.*

*smiles* yah it was kinda had to deccorate the bush because it was only me and ren
yes it was pretty fun though  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:45 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

*smiles* yah it was kinda had to deccorate the bush because it was only me and ren
yes it was pretty fun though

Maybe next year we can return home. All I know is that my family sent me extra presents because of the deaths in my family, what with my aunt, cousin, and uncle. I could do without them though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 pm
*knocks on door* hey rose i think you left your flowers in my garden! i found them where you were standing. *steps into room with flowers* here.  

vampiregirl135

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:28 pm
noodes her head* i would love to go home if my family would sop bickerring  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 am
vampiregirl135
*knocks on door* hey rose i think you left your flowers in my garden! i found them where you were standing. *steps into room with flowers* here.

Thank you Alice. *She put the pot on the stand next to her bed.* The moonflower does not like too much sunlight. This really cures the homesickness I have been feeling. Thank you Alice. Hicaru, I'm sure your family will stop bickering, I have high hopes for anyone who is related to you. *Rose smiled and giggled as she stared out her window into the beauty of the landscape outside.*  

MotherNature15

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:30 am
oh your welcome rose! and remember, because of my powers those flowers are indestructible so they will never die and you don't have to tend to them! *Alice skips out of room*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:38 am
o but the can hold a gruge for a ******** long time but yea hopefully my adoptive mother is ok
Hicaru-san about that ur mother she as caner and it's going to kill her one day
o........ wiat she's going to die *chokes out the last part then sit on roses bed * Rose can i stay here for a couple of days???  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:51 am
Neckoqueen911
o but the can hold a gruge for a ******** long time but yea hopefully my adoptive mother is ok
o........ wiat she's going to die *chokes out the last part then s**t on roses bed * Rose can i stay here for a couple of days???

Of course. What type of cancer does Hicaru's mom have, Ren? *Rose remebered when her grandmother had breast cancer. She would be able to impath with Hicaru.* You're welcome to stay as long as you need to Hicaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
o........ wiat she's going to die *chokes out the last part then s**t on roses bed * Rose can i stay here for a couple of days???

Of course. What type of cancer does Hicaru's mom have, Ren? *Rose remebered when her grandmother had breast cancer. She would be able to impath with Hicaru.* You're welcome to stay as long as you need to Hicaru.

*stays silent*
well she had breast cancer but it moved and now it's in her pelvis *he sighs and pattes Hicarus shoulder*
thanks rose for letting me stay  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

*stays silent*
well she had breast cancer but it moved and now it's in her pelvis *he sighs and pattes Hicarus shoulder*
thanks rose for letting me stay

((Before we continue, does your mom really have cancer?))  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff