Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm
Yuuki eyes widen with fright. Holding in her breath. Her back was against the wall. She couldn't move. Her muscles were tense. She heard ever single part of the argument. She didn't understand why they argued about her. Wasn't she just a normal person? What is so different about her that made her so special? Those were just some of the questions that haunted her. She startled when she heard her name. She opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't say anything back. Motionless.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:07 am
Zero could still smell her, he got up to shut his door, and make sure she was gone but she wasn't. "Yuuki?" He crept closer "I'm sorry." Zero hung his head, watching his feet for a while. "Would you like me... to go and get Kaname for you?" He asked quietly, his voice full with bitterness.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:32 am
Yuuki shook her head. Barely enough to see. She tried to speak but she couldn't she was still scared. She took a deep breath and took a step forward. In her mind, she saw a bloody hand coming towards her. She shrieked. Feeling lightheaded she felt that she was falling. lightly yet rapidly. She passed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 am
Zero lept to pillow her fall, bashing his body on the floor and moaning when hers hit his. "Great" he grumbled. He lifting her up yet again to bring her into his bed and tucked her in. They chair had broken with Janette around. He went up and closed and locked the door, and sat against it waiting for her to wake up. "She hates me now... great..." He muttered himself for what felt like hours but had realy only been a good ten minutes. He decided that he hated sitting like he was and got up, grabbed a glass, and went into his bathroom to get her some water, which he sat on the bedside able for her before returning to sit against the door and wait, muttering to himself about how much he sucked once again.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:43 am
Yuuki tossed and turned. Dreams flooded her mind. A woman. She didn't even recognized. and at the end she saw the same hand. Coming towards her. it was covered in blood. Yuuki woke up in a fright. She screamed in fear. Sitting up in the bed holding her head down on her knees. breathing hard and whimpering.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:49 am
"Yuuki!" Zero whispered loudly, his voice cracking. He rushed to her fragile body on his bed and pulled her to his chest, gripping her tightly. "It's ok now, it was a dream." He stroked her hair softly, rocking her back and forth, pressing her hard to his cold body. "Please ok Yuuki.. I didn't meant to hurt you...." He trailed.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 am
Yuuki grabbing on to his shirt, holding on to him. Tears rapidly falling. "Why must those dreams haunt me.." She trembled in fear. She spoke in a soft sobbing whisper, "Zero.. you didn't hurt me.." She closed her eyes but she had the same nightmare. She whimpered more and clenched on to his shirt tighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 am
"I thought you knew.." He trailed, pulling her from his body enough to look into her eyes. He wiped away her tears with his thumb. "Why are you crying so much Yuuki? Please talk to me... please..." He begged, needing her to stop, it killed to see her this afraid. Was she just being nice and saying he didn't hurt her? He let out a small sigh.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:40 am
Yuuki sniffled and dried her eyes with the back of her sleeve. She took a deep breath, looking down at her hands, fidgeting and whispered, "My dreams.. they haunt my sleep.." She looked into is eyes, "I'm scared.." her eyes were watery.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:54 am
"You don't have to be afraid..." he trailed softly. What was he saying? Of course she had to be afraid he just bit her wrist and sucked on her blood. He was a vampire, a disgusting creature whose instincts overruled their cold hearts. He pulled her close again, finding comfort in the warmth of her body clinging on to his. "You should wash your wrist Yuuki... there are more than just me who will smell your blood and want it. Best not to cause any trouble, by know Kaname has smelled you..." he was worried. Kaname coming would be hell for him, he could only stay because of the pure blood's will for him to be Yuuki's pet.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm
With the back of her hand she touched Zero lightly. She took a deep breath and got out of his bed. She gave him a light smile and nodded. "I'll see you in class?" She didn't wait for a response. She walked down the halls and trying to avoid crossing paths with Kaname-Sempi. Yuuki finally got to her room and walked to the bathroom and began to wash her hands. Letting the blood rush down the drain. She dried her "wound" and wrapped a bandage around it. She sighed and began to dress. School was soon to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:20 pm
Class... Zero thought about going, but there would be too much blood around him. He had to accept that he could no longer enjoy knowing he could resist humans, when he, now worse than his most hated thing, could in reality not control anything any longer. I'm slipping away... He stayed in his room, door locked, drinking blood tablets as sun tried hard to pour through his window. Tonight he would walk campus alone, he couldn't avoid Yuuki forever, but he figured he could probably manage a few weeks without her following him and worrying about him, nearly getting eaten by him and of course her oh-so-famous moments of walking in on him while he was in the bathroom, ranting about something foolish and then getting all flustered over her pale, thin body half naked in front of her. The thought made him chuckle softly, a wide grin on his face.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:30 pm
Yuuki buttoned up her coat. She slid her crest on her left arm. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed. She tightened her bandage and grabbed her rod as it laid on the counter. She was outside. The sun peeped through the clouds. The clouds were coming in. They seemed as if they were snow clouds. She shivered at her memories. Walking into class, taking her normal seat and Yuuki laid her head down. Sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:04 pm
Skipping class was never something he did, until recently. Without choice he sat in his room drinking until he had enough to make him disgusted with himself; feeling dirty he headed his bathroom. Stripping himself of his clothing, he stepped into to the scolding hot water, though he skin refused to burn from it, too cold to get hot. Still, the heat felt almost as nice as Yuuki's touch, and he sat happily in there, losing himself in the few good memories he had, finding irony that all of these memories had to include her.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 pm
Walking out of class as soon as the bell had rung. She was going to scold at Zero for not joining her in class that day. She was about to knock on his door when she heard the shower in his room running. She arm dropped. And so did her head. Maybe.. her wasn't here.. because of me.. maybe.. he's afraid of what he.. shall do.. She sighed and turned around. She began to walk to her dorm, to get ready for her night shift.

She stripped down into the nude and sat in her tub. The hot water tingled her body. She closed her eyes. Trying to relax. She took a deep breath and submerged into the water. She reached the surface after four or five minutes and took a big gulp of air. She coughed. She walked out of the tub and grabbed her towel. Wrapping herself around it and walking out of the steaming bathroom.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff