Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 pm
Chiyori breathed out in anger, then reached around and grabbed Jake by the scruff of his shirt, pushing him backwards into the metal bamboo stalks and trying to lift him off the ground, but failing miserably. "Who the hell are you?!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:21 am
jake smiled, "you can call me jake," he said, using one of his hands to grab her hand on his color, and shaking it. "nice to meet you," he said, looking around the grove.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 am
Chiyori's face changed to bright pink and she growled angrily. She smacked his hand into the air and yelled. "No!" She covered her mouth. Idiot! Stop screaming! She faced him, the color draining from her face. "I'll call you dead! Now go away!" She looked worried, and kept checking her surroundings every few seconds. She was in an alien place, and this metal bamboo grove surrounding her seemed right out of a horror movie.
She saw that he wasn't leaving, and growled again. "Go... Away!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:26 am
"SSSSSSSSSoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," he said sarcasticly, poking her forhead, "see you around, i'll guess i just have to leave u here all alone with the chakra monsters," he then turned to face the exit holding back a laugh, "guess i gotta find mifune anyway,if that seta mifune even dares to finish the mission with out the real me i'll........" he said louder than he wanted to, he then turned smiling, "nevermind that, see ya around," he said, making a two finger salute, slowly making his way out of cloud.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:52 pm
Chiyori froze as he left. Chills went up her spine and spread out to the rest of her body. The tiny hairs on her neck stood up on end, and she shivered. "S-Seta... Mifune?" Could he of been slurring his speech by accident? Was he mispronouncing the name? "Who..." She cut it off and cursed, heading deeper into the metal grove.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:52 am
Jake stopped half way out, climbing on top of the metal bamboos, he decided to follow her, and have some good old pranster fun, as they got deeper, he slide down one of the bamboo stalks, tapping her shoulder, If she looked, he was going to appear infront of her, and say 'boo' when she turned her head to the front again.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 am
Chiyori didn't yelp. She was already on edge, so scaring her wasn't wise. Unsheathing her dagger, she decapitated the bamboo pole from its bottom half. As the stalk fell, she turned and swung around behind her. Her heart was already beating fast, and she was losing her mind in this place.

"Rhhaa!!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 am
Jake wasn't suprised, but he wasn't expecting such a fearful reaction, so he grabbed her shoulders, holding her steady, "whoa....whoa....calm....calm...i was only joking.............i dont even know your name," he was going to say her name but realised he didn't know it....... he then started holding her in a hug from behind to keep her from lashing out again, "calm.....its perectly safe here.......no monsters, no people, just the metal bamboo," he then looked around, he thought he saw movement in the shadows, but dismissed it as nothing....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:08 pm
Chiyori fumed as he held her. "You really have a death wish don't you."
Her eyes closed almost to slits. She pulled a kunai out of her pouch and stabbed at his hip. "Leggo! You know nothing about personal space, do you?!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Jake smiled, as he let go just before she stabbed him, but the blade still nipped him, "Personal space, what is this magical stuff," he said sarcasticly, "you were looking worried as if someone were to grab you suddenly but oh well, i also thought you'd like to know more about Seta mifune, considering your reaction to his name you know him...." he said smilling but turned, "but if you really wanna be left alone," he said then heading further into the grove.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Her eyes flickered and her hand was immediately on his shoulder as he turned. She held her blade in her right hand, then said quietly. "Tell me who he is. I don't see why he would matter to me, but tell me who Seta Mifune is..." She decided to keep it quiet until the last second. She wouldn't just give her secret out to anybody. "And while your at it, who the hell are you?!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 pm
Jake smiled, then using a chakra burst at his feet, turned and shot backwards away from her, but still facing her, " First, he matters to you cause you reacted to his name, again, and as i said earlier, i am Jake libra, last known surviver of the tirogan bloodline.......erm.........lets see, i'm a genin of cloud, cursed seal bearer, and a lover of ramen," he said his eyes flashing to stage one, "Seta mifune is a friend of mine, comes here alot, sword master, Good at using his brain incombat, infact, he should be back any second," he said bowing before her, " and in answer to your question earlier about my death wish, i have enough skills to survive most, so i stopped fearing death, now who are you?"  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Chiyori bit her lip, and closing her eyes. Why should she hide it anymore.
"Sorry... I didn't mean to be rude, your just a bit... Forward." She looked up and smiled softly. "My name is Seta Chiyori, a Rock Shinobi. Actually, I think I might be related to this Mifune you speak of-" Her voice cut out when the snap of a twig made her jump. She quickly turned and saw someone stand there, mouth agape and a toothpick falling from his mouth.

The Metal Katana Sack fell from Mifune's shoulder and the blades spilled out onto the bamboo floor. His face was filled with surprise and disbelief.
With a shaky hand, he grabbed the bamboo pole nearest to him and used it for support. "Your... a Seta?"

Chiyori was frozen, unable to move. Who was this? Too young to be her dad, too old to be her cousin. "Yes... I'm... Chiyori Seta. Its nice to meet you, brother..." She was shocked that the words came from her mouth.
She never in a million years would of thought to see any of her relatives, and now one was standing in front of her, mouth agape.

Mifune looked like his head was spinning. He looked over at Jake, then pointed at Chiyori. "Where's she from?" When he didn't answer quick enough, he turned to Chiyori. "What village are you from, how old are you?!" The questions seemed to rattle off, a bit too fast.

Chiyori was beginning to feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to meet her brother, she didn't even want one! To have a relative made her feel like she mattered now. She hated that feeling! "I'm... from the Rock Village.
I'm only 17... Originally, I was from the Mist..." She slowly cut her voice out, then was silent.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 pm
Jake decieded to break the arkward silences that followed, "SOOOoooo........." nothing came to mind........"SOOooo....." he said again......he then had a thought, "Soo what brought you here in the first place........apart from me getting you in....you looked like you planned to get in anyway......" he said....looking at chiyori, seeing the resemblance between mifune and her....."you know....you do kinda look alike," he then stopped.......doing a fake yawn, "Well.....time to hit the dusty old trail..." he said....trying to sneak out, but falling over the fallen bamboo stalk she cut down.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:19 pm
She wanted to smile, but Mifune was looking too wacked out right then. Mifune reached down, not looking, then grabbed Jake's arm. He lifted him to his feet, still looking at the ground. "So your... My sister." He walked up to her, slowly. He gave her a quick hug, then sighed, pulling away. "I'm glad to see someone else with my blood exists. But... Why are you here?"

She shook her head, seeming like she was about to walk away. "Nothing, I- Its nothing." She turned around, ready to stride off.

Mifune's hand reached out and grabbed her wrist, not letting go. "Now, wait. Don't leave. C'mon, we've got so much to talk about. You have to tell me everything."

She wheeled around, a face brewing that seemed like it was saying 'have you lost your mind?!'. She wrenched away from his wrist. "I don't know anything! How can I tell you everything if I don't know anything at all?!"

Mifune sighed, looking over to Jake. "She's not here on official business, that means she's a rogue, right?" He turned back to her, his face cold and unforgiving. "Then you have to stay with us as to not get killed by a tracker, right?" His face seemed to grow lighter, a smile forming. He bent down, picking up his toothpick, and placing the clean end in his mouth. "Jake! She'll be our honored guest tonight."

She looked like she wanted to protest, but there was no chance of it. She sighed and smiled back. "Thank you..."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff