Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:20 pm
"Ah! Uhm, yes... You see, I've been having trouble putting this case together like I usually can... This is Felicja. She's also helping, but it's a pretty confusing situation, so the more minds the better, right?" She smiled again and moved away from the door, allowing him to enter.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm
Having taken note of Felicja's presence Miles walked into the office. "Miles Edgeworth." He introduced himself hoping to become properly acquainted.

Felicja on the other hand was rather intimidated by the man. Scary face. She spun the bracelet on her wrist, "P.I, Felicja Theodoric."

He turned his attention back towards his fellow prosecutor, "Trouble?" Miles asked catching a glimpse of her most recent painting.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 pm
"Uhm, yes... As you can see my painting's a little... empty. There are some things I cannot find the connections and contradictions in... And that's where my biggest problems lie..." She walked over to her desk and picked up a pile of papers. "These are the files I'm having trouble with... I mean, find some connections, but there are still a lot missing..." She looked through the papers and then up at Miles, a little red in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 pm
Felicja remained strangely quiet, pressing her index finger against her lip as she watched the two. ""Hmm." She mumbled leaning forward on the desk.

"Alright." He followed her towards to the desk watching her file through the papers. "Let's take a look then, shall we?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:07 pm
Magdalena looked over at Felicja, but upon hearing his voice, turned to look at Miles. "Oh, right. Uhm... I understand how this connects to this part here... but where does this part then go...?" She shot another look at Felicja.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 pm
Miles picked up the paper and studied it twice over. "Here, third paragraph." He answered smoothly.

Geez, he makes it seem so obvious. "Oh, and this part," she pointed to another document, "is related to it as well," she paused. "..Right?"

"Correct, though the relation is quite subtle. You'd need strong evidence to back it up."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:54 pm
"..." Magdalena was silent as she listened to their words before picking up one of the nearby brushes and opening a jar of periwinkle paint. She dipped the brush in and made a broad stroke on the canvas, overlapping with a bright red streak and a faded stroke overlapping with a light yellow. "Alright... I got it... Let's see.... I'm also having problems here...." She picked up another two documents and showed them. "So, what about here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 pm
Felicja glanced at Magdalena as she made quick work of her painting.

Miles looked over the documents in silence. "Hm." he mumbled, a brow arched in thought. He maneuvered over towards Magdalena glancing between the files and her own art-in-progress. "I believe it's right here,"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 pm
Magdalena scooted slightly away from Miles, her face almost matching the red paint on the canvas. "A-ah... wh-where...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 am
"Er," he hesitated taking note of Magdalena's uncomfortable shift. Glancing back at the documents, he read aloud two separate parts within the files and then looked back at Magdalena, "Got it?" Miles asked, hoping to make things clear.

Cool as cucumber.. Felicja crossed her arms with nothing else to add, he'd covered it quite well, which left her rather envious. She turned her attention towards the flushed Magdalena and with a with a fox like grin watched her stumble with her words.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:21 am
Magdalena let out a slight cough and looked at what Miles had pointed out. "O-oh... I see... okay..." She closed up the periwinkle and opened up another jar of paint, this time a light brown shade, and made another overlapping stroke. When she went to close that jar, it tipped over and began to spill. "Ah! Crap!" She quickly up it upright and closed it properly with a sigh. she rubbed her still-red face and managed to put large smudges of brown on her face, which coniviently hid any other colors her face might have shown.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 am
"Oh, are you okay? You look like you're shaking."

Miles took a step back seeing that some of the paint had been spilt, "Nervous?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 am
"Ah...eh...uhm...I...I'm fine.... Now let me go find some napkins before this dries...!" And with that she quickly opened the door and dashed to the bathroom. "Oh god, I'm retarded...." she mumbled to herself while taking out paper towel after paper towel, not even paying attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 am
Felicja watched in shock as Magdalena made a quick dash through the door. "Antsy." She frowned taking in the awkward silence as she leaned against the desk tiredly.

Miles sighed and glanced down at the paint. Magdalena's flustered behavior was quite a surprise, but it wouldn't take him to long to figure it out.

"Oh man, I have paint on my shoe!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 am
After realizing she had pulled out about twenty five paper towels, Magdalena stopped and glanced around quickly before shoving about twenty back into the dispenser. "That was bad..." She said with a sigh. catching her reflection in the mirror, she noticed the copious amounts of brown paint on her face and quickly turned on the water and proceeded to scrub it off. When she looked back at her reflection she realized that for the first time in a long while she had absolutly no paint on her face. "Wow.... I'm really messy..." She washed her hands of the paint as well and then went back to her office, although a little grudgingly.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff