Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.
Ghost Talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a ghostly encounter?
  Yes
  No
  I know someone who has
  I wish I did
View Results

kaze-shi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:01 pm
My friends uncle died a few months ago. He was buried in a graveyard near her house. One day she was coming home from school (she has to walk past it) with her friend and her friend wanted to go into the graveyard. My friend was hesitant, her uncle had just been buried there after all. They went in and were walking around for a bit. As they were leaving, my friend swears that she saw her uncle across the graveyard looking at them.

Another story about that graveyard..

My same friend went to the graveyard last summer with a few people. It was dark out and they thought that they saw a man up ahead. The man came towards them but they kept walking, thinking it might have been someone else visiting the graveyard. When the man came up to them, he kept walking and went right in between them. He didn't seem to notice them at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:21 pm
Last one lol..

When I was little, my grandma used to have a house. Her neighbour killed himself in his garage. Everyone in the neighbourhood thought that he haunted them, but mostly my grandmas house. He used to be a lot worse, moving things on my grandma all of the time, one day she got really annoyed and yelled at him to get out. From then on, the only wierd things that happened was in her basement, so it more or less left her alone.

Everyone that came over was afraid to go downstairs because her basement was so creepy. So they always sent people like me down to get stuff since i was 4 or 5 at the time and none of the little kids really seemed to notice as much. All I remember is that I was terrified of the storage space under the stairs where all the food was kept. All the kids in my family always had to sleep down there in the guest room. I thought that the guest room itself was fine, other than the closet and one particular model ship which scared the hell out of me.

One day my grandma was out of town so my uncle and a few other relatives were watching it for her. My uncle was sleeping in the room in the basement. He heard someone come into the room, walking really heavily. He didn't open his eyes, he had a gut feeling that if he did things would get a lot worse. I bet he was scared out of his mind, I would have been at least.  

kaze-shi

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:34 pm
I knew I used to be part of this guild looooong time ago... my post is still on the first page of this thread, lol.

anywho... nothing too big, but I'll share it anyway.

I live on the computer, it's pretty sad. most times, when I'm done online, I'll press the round button on the monitor to turn the monitor off, sometimes I'll just leave the monitor on in case I decide I want to get back online later. the monitor is set so that in about 15 minutes, the screensaver will kick on, and I'll usually see it from the corner of my eye from the living room couch. no biggie.

well, on the occations I leave the monitor on, and the screensaver is going... sometimes, just sometimes, the screensaver will blink off and my desktop shows, as if someone had bumped the mouse. but when this occurs, I see it from the corner of my eye, and I never see the mouse move. when this happens, I usually get up and press the button on the monitor to turn it off, because I just get this creepy feeling like something is playing with the computer.

the same friend from my little story on the first page of this thread - the one with the sixth-sense - she tells me it's a harmless spirit that likes to play with the monitor and enjoys making me jump. I dunno if it's true, but I tend to turn off the monitor every time I leave the computer now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm confirming the little story I typed above *points above* about my "monitor spirit", is true. one night while the same friend & I were playing with my mother's new digial camera, she pointed the camera over towards the office. I was looking over her shoulder through the little digital screen, when we both saw a black shadowy orb float, then dash off from the office into my kitchen. I've tried on many occations since then to capture it on the digital screen again, to get a picture to show proof, but it doesn't seem to like having it's picture taken and I haven't seen it since. I do believe it's still around though.

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:17 pm
This is about my grandfather:
On the 4th of July, at Antetium Battle field, my grandpa was walking to the car when his right leg collapsed. His leg was pergecly fine, but he couldn't move it until my dad dragged him a foot from the spot he fell. The next year it happened to both my grandpa and dad. When they asked someone about it (my whole family is a least a little psychic, even me) a man who worke there said a soldure (sp?) got his right leg shot off there by a cannon ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:22 am
There is a story going around where I live. About a boy who drowned in a lake about 150 years ago. Now the spot where he drowned never freeze, even in the coldest of winters.  

Chezamayu

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:25 am
Walked into my room and noticed my action figures had been moved. One was broken on the floor for some reason, even though the distance from floor to shelf wasn't enough to break it and i had a soft rug there. The pieces were strewn, it was a McFarlene figure. Went back into the room and the figures kept moving. Lights always went out on my room, was always cold, once I heard heavy breathing so close I ran screaming downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:52 pm
Well, I haven't had much of anything paranormal happen to me in my life...I don't think o.o But recently, something did happen to me that scared me out of my wits x___x

I was laying around in my room, bored because I had nothing to do, so I ended up just grabbing my mini-stereo that I got from a classmate for Christmas in 8th grade (I'm in 10th now, btw...). I was flipping through the channels (it's one that has a dial to tune into different stations) looking for something worth listening to...
But when I scrolled to around, hm, 90.0-80.0 FM or so, that's when I stopped...and once I did so, I heard what sounded like moaning. Seriously. Like, y'know...painful, dead people moaning (Fatal Frame anyone...?). I was listening to it for a bit, trying to figure out if it was, like, something the station I was on was doing as a weird feature (it wasn't Halloween-time, mind you), and the moaning got progressively louder until the moans suddenly became super loud and I instantly turned the stereo off and threw it across the room, chills going up and down my spine like mad...x_______X
I was totally freaked out, but I decided to grab it and turn it back on to see if it was still there or something, but when I turned it on, the station I left it at (the station with the moaning) was just fuzz; there was nothing on the station at all...I scrolled back and forth on the dial and NOTHING abnormal was on, nor did any DJ's on any of the stations I stopped at mention anything about a crazy recording of moans...

So yea...needless to say, I ran downstairs to tell my mom and my brother, and I ended up throwing the stereo out. sweatdrop
Creepy, huh??? o___O;;

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chasmothyst

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:47 pm
I was hanging out with my friend at her house, and we were playing Guitar Hero. Suddenly, this end table she has, fell over onto her legs just randomly! I know she didn't knock it over, as the legs for the table were still on the floor! The top just fell off! O_o'' And whenever I'm on her computer at her house, I'll often see a reflection of a shadow on the screen. (In fact, this is happening right now... sweatdrop ) I'll turn around and nothing will be there. Random doors slam, there is always odd breezes too, even when the windows are closed. I was playing around with her glow-in-the-dark Ouiji board, and when I turned the light off, I saw a hand print, like someone had had their hand on it for a few hours while the light was on. She says a ghost named Tarukane lives there. Needless to say, I believe her. *laughs* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:14 pm
yeah i have a lil girl in my house. She is in my parents closet i guess thats where she died. We asked around and there use to be a fam that lived here. anyway this lil girl walks around my parents room and you can hear giggles and footsteps through the hallway which i hate my hallway cuz its dark as hell. I woke up once with her in my face i got so scared i called my gf in the morning.  

Anthy19

Twisted and Bloody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:10 pm
User ImageThere is a bloody ghost boy in my house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:01 pm
I don't know if this counts as an encounter but it was freakishly awsome. Yesterday I couldn't sleep so I went to the t.v and sat there with my brother and watched t.v . Then like at one he fell asleep so I asked him if he wanted to go sleep in my room and he nodded. We went to my room and he crashed into the bed . I was still restless and scared so I started praying . Then I don't know why I sensed like someone was in my room (yes i have this sixth sense thingy where i can sense energy and see auras) so I got really scared and started praying to the Virgin Mary. After I while the energy went away so I got under my blanket ( I don't know why ) and saw this little notes ( I went to a church trip last year and we had to write notes to each other ) It was creepy because I hadn't seen those notes since last year and I am sure as heck that they weren't there before.  

animexkhxlver

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:54 pm
death note L fan
User ImageThere is a bloody ghost boy in my house.
Woah creepy picture. Reminds me of Sae and Yae's dad on ff2. wait is that who it is?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 pm
I hear ghosts everywear in my house i think but i hear stuff wen everybody is asleep.i hate my house its old crappy and its old!!!!  

Raison De-Etre

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:24 pm
Anyone but me ever had a ghost right there and freak you out because you thought it was just a shadow? maybe it's just me..  
All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games