Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Kiko's room (#462) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 am
Kiko sniffed and stood. "Yeah, sorry." She sat on the bed again beside Rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
Kiko sniffed and stood. "Yeah, sorry." She sat on the bed again beside Rose.

Do not be sorry. It was about Agnes, wasn't it. You know, I think she'll come back to you. Sisterhood is a strong thing. You'll see her again.  

MotherNature15

spaz0017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 am
*walks in room* "Hi I'm Isabella I'm kinda new, sorry to just drop in but I heard crying and so I was just trying to find out where it was from..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 am
spaz0017
*walks in room* "Hi I'm Isabella I'm kinda new, sorry to just drop in but I heard crying and so I was just trying to find out where it was from..."

Its fine. We're both kind've going through a bad time but please come in Isabella. I'm Rose and this is Kiko.  

MotherNature15

spaz0017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

Its fine. We're both kind've going through a bad time but please come in Isabella. I'm Rose and this is Kiko.

*sits on floor* "I'm sorry to hear that... if I can help in anyway please let me know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:57 am
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

*sits on floor* "I'm sorry to hear that... if I can help in anyway please let me know?"

I'm fine but I can't speak for Kiko.  

MotherNature15

spaz0017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

*giggles* "If only we could speak for people... and NOT be wrong about it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

Well I can, I'm telepathic. I just try not to, its mean.  

MotherNature15

spaz0017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

*small laugh* "well if only all of us where that lucky..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 am
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

What's your power Isabella, I'm sure its cool to?  

MotherNature15

spaz0017

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:27 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
spaz0017

What's your power Isabella, I'm sure its cool to?

"well i can see peoples pasts and change the mood in a room nothing great but it does come in handy sometimes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
*Rose looked at the two curious girls and then to the crying Kiko. Rose's eyes were also stained with old tears and she began to wipe them clean to avoid anymore attention.* You girls can come in. Kiko just had a sad memory. It was of her sister. *Rose looked to Kiko and tried to comfort her.* Kiko, will you be okay?
ok but rose this questuon may hurt ur feelings but i have to ask it k. Rose were is brair now????? *growls after thinking that he wasn't coming back* *wispers*I HATE HIM  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
*Rose looked at the two curious girls and then to the crying Kiko. Rose's eyes were also stained with old tears and she began to wipe them clean to avoid anymore attention.* You girls can come in. Kiko just had a sad memory. It was of her sister. *Rose looked to Kiko and tried to comfort her.* Kiko, will you be okay?
ok but rose this questuon may hurt ur feelings but i have to ask it k. Rose were is brair now????? *growls after thinking that he wasn't coming back* *wispers*I HATE HIM

*Rose hsrugged her shoulders.* I have no idea where Briar is. He just said he was going to get stronger, go beg for my hand in marriage then come for me. That's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm
jincou no wa konto (i think i kno were he is )* growles*
Hicaru calm down or the thing will happen
Hicaru's hair turns blood ren then sets a flame and she's still growling* Kill him thats wat im going to do ill kill Brair  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:10 am
Neckoqueen911
jincou no wa konto (i think i kno were he is )* growles*
Hicaru calm down or the thing will happen
Hicaru's hair turns blood ren then sets a flame and she's still growling* Kill him thats wat im going to do ill kill Brair

*Rose was calm, but the anger at what Hicaru was saying was building. She was as angry as Hicaru, especially when she said that she was going to "kill Briar". Something pulled at her hands, she obeyed the motion and without even thinkinh, she used telekenisis to slam Hicaru into the nearby wall near her own bed.* Hicaru, are you okay! I'm so sorry, I didn't even know I could still use my telekenisis. *Rose looked toward her friend who was on the floor below the spot of impact.* You did deserve it though, how dare you say you were going to kill Briar! D o you think that I could live klnowing you'd killed him. Think about how I felt when he just left, I'm still not the same person. *Rose was right, she might've acted normal, but when someone truly focused, or knew her long enough, they could see the happiness mask Rose wore. They could see the depression and longing in her now blue eyes. Rose was almost on the verge of suicide with all the sadness that consumed her, but her friends kept her from wanting to die.*  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff