Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Elements --3 student Slots Remaining! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 am
Sam sat against the school building waiting for school to start. She pulled out her ipod and listened to her favorite song. She never really had any friends and she got used to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 am
"Oh, how wonderful," said Jessie with a smile. She was glad to have a friends now. But could she trust her new friend with her secret idenitiy as a hero who helps the good.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 pm
"Yeah, but I do find it hard that a girl like you would trouble making friends,"Nathan said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:13 pm
"So um George who are your other friends?" she said eying Nathan with that other Jessie

Now that more people were starting to arrive now Amber got more and more un comfutuble sitting out in the open. So she un easily got up and tried to find a wall to lean against or something.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:27 pm
George looked over at Nathan and Jessie and said,"well that guy is my best friend Nathan but I don't know who that girl is."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 pm
"Oh. Um hi Nathan...im Maddie....I can some times be a clutz with words." she said and reached out to shake his hand.

The group of kids were closer in her direction then she exepected but she thought if she moved they would see her. So she stay put.

Somewhere deep in the building...

Viola was watching the children on the monitor. So far nothing hinted that they had powers. To the world passing by they were just a bunch of kids hanging out on a private school campus. Soon she would talk to them. Then she would make them trust her. Then she would introduce her machine to them. The Whisperer. She would brain sweep them to be her best executives. What would come next is obvious. "Ha ha ha..." she laughed then trailed off.

<<lol i got some of that from a book>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Sam let out a sigh. She started to pick up her books and she tripped and fell to the ground. She quickly got up as fast as she could. She hoped no one looked. She accidently used her power to levetate her books to her. She quickly walked away hoping no one looked. "Why cant I control my powers!" She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm
Jessie heard what Nathan said to her but didn't answer that. It was kind of personal but until she can really trust him, she'll tell him about her other life she lives. She then saw the Nathan's friend George and a girl name Maddie. She felt a little shy at saying hi to them.

Tonia watched Jessie from affar and thought, 'So, my dear cousin is Wolf Pirate huh. Well, at least she doesn't know who I was and besides I was payed after all to take Wolf Pirate down and that means to take down my cousin.' she tehn used her phone to send a text to Jessie.

Jessie then heard a little buzz from her bag. She reached in and it was her phone. She then read the text and it said, 'I know who you are.' Then her eyes went in shock at what is said. she then put her phone away and looked down and sighed, "Huh." 'Who send me that text," as she thought to herself.

Then Tonia put her phone away as well and said, "Well, looks like that'll give her a fright and that more people are coming in."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 pm
There were about 7 or 8 other kids now but Amber wanted to scream out to them to leave her alone. Well then that would draw attention to herself. No one had REALLY noticed her yet but they seemed friendly so they would probly be all over saying that she was cute and all that crap. Any one at least 2 years older than her thought she was 'Cute' not like 'Ohh shes cute...' But more like 'Ohh your sooooo cute! I just wanna eat you up!' she hated it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Sam glanced and noticed that a girl (Tonia) was out to get jessie or something. She walked up to Tonia. She never like people picking on others. "Hey! Whats your problem! Why are you such a jerk to her (jessie)? I saw that you txt her are you one of those people that just love to hate and pick on others!?"  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 pm
Amber noticed that the other kids were rowsing. She stayed stone still.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 pm
"Hm," as tonia stared towards Sam. "Well, you can't tell me how to pick on my cousin now, girl," she said. She then walked away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Sam grabbed Tonia's shoulder. "even if she is your cousin you should be kind. Or maybe you just dont have a brain and a heart. So, let me guess your a robot?" She smirked. She than put her hand away from her and started to walk away. "How are people so rude to family!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:57 am
"Ok peoples settle down." she said and looked at Tonia and Sam "Im sure you could go with out being mean to your cousing but you...." she asid looking at Sam "Its really not your buisness...." she said then looked at her feet. She hated when people argues over the stupidest things. then she said "Its not really my buisnes either if thats what your thinking."

Somewhere deep in the building...

Viola smirked watching the kids fight over dum things. They were all dumber than door knobs...they would make perfect executives.

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 am
Sam rolled her eyes. "I know its not my buisness. But alot of things arent our buisness. Like wars, or gossip, or pain, or missery. But that doesnt mean we can't set back and watch it happen...We have to do something to change the way things are." She than just walked away. "That was a good start to make friends..." She said to her self with sarcastic. She let out a sigh and walked away.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff