Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:32 pm
well u look like a cute vampire to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 pm
Aurelie's voice became a whisper as she stopped what she was doing completely, "But Kuro, I do not like being a vampire. I do not like hurting others. I'd rather die helping the other races than to take blood from an innocent person"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:51 pm
turns away as i heir u say that crying *rolls in a ball* sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:54 pm
Aurelie turned around and walked towards Kuro stopping about a foot away from him, "Why are you crying? This does not affect you, it only affects me. There is no need for sorrow comrade. This is not your problem, it is mine".  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:09 pm
crying i like vampires and since u said that u have hurt my felling sad also u saying u would rather die makes me even more sad crying *crys alot*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:48 am
Aurelie growled frustrated at the strange being, "I cannot comprehend you. Take what I say as you wish!" she turned and grabbed a bundle of packages taking them to a shelf.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:57 pm
twisted -eyes start to turn red and my claws grows long- gonk nooooo not now i....dont what to hurt anyone*gets up starts walking out*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Aurelie ignored Kuro as she sorted and placed the packets precisely on the shelf. Her movements were quick and fluid and she kept working on the packets until they were all sorted on the shelves.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 am
twisted *gets outa the door my aura turns dark black*-scratching the walls-RAWRS  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:00 pm
Aurelie still ignored Kuro as she leaped up onto an unoccupied table and sat there. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out slowly as her entire body went rigid like marble.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:12 pm
:evil me:*puts my hand infront of the human then unleashes a shock wave blasting him throu a wall*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:22 pm
Aurelie quickly dashes towards Kuro in a split second. She stood in front of him her expression blank as she gazed into his eyes, "What do you think you're doing Kuro?"  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:35 am
:evil me:KURO ISNT HERE RIGHT NOW*smashes u into the wall* twisted stay outa my way  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 am
Aurelie gasped as she stood up. In a second she showed pain but that was quickly gone as she stood up and pulled out a radio, "Evacuate to the biome now, go" She let go of the button and turned around walking back into the building.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:46 pm
*turn the deiffernt way clawing the wall y iam walking* twisted weak vampire  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items