Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:23 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..
Where did the religous dicussion go?
Stop with the irrelevant posts here.

sry...i noe i get off topic...all the time...

so...can chinese ppl be jewish?

They can be. If their parents married a Jewish person. I forgot which one was but I think one of the kids has takes on their jewish parent's religion. I forgot whether it was the daughter or son.

datz pretty interesting since i thought chinese ppl couldn't become jewish...so what do jewish people believe in?

They believe in god. They're not pagans. They just have a differant holy guidence on how to live life.
0__0 I believe you should do some personal research (ex.use google) to learn more about the religion. <<;

i really dunno about much about other religions...hmmm,,when i have time,,,i realli have to go do a reserach...i feel weird when other ppl know so much about my religion but i dunno anything about theirs...i feel...mean...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:19 pm

lol..I barely know about other people religion, only mines too..so don't feel left out=]..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:40 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
lol..I barely know about other people religion, only mines too..so don't feel left out=]..

but we never learn about other religions in church...so i guess that explains y we know so lil about others...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:17 am

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

but we never learn about other religions in church...so i guess that explains y we know so lil about others...

Yeah, but I kind of know, by watching tv and people telling me..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:42 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah, but I kind of know, by watching tv and people telling me..

i still knw very lil..a lil more nw cuz i ask..nd ppl answer...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:30 pm

lol..no!!..lots of Christian says 2006 is a bad year..because God/Jesus is not giving us food or mana anymore..because 400 years of food is over, and 40 years of mana is over too..now God wants us to find our own food..

Now I'm really scared, because my teacher (Christian) went away (which is my uncle) and now he can't teach me more about the bible.. crying ..until 3 months are over..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:32 pm

And lots of Christian say Jesus is almost coming back soon..
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:18 am

eek eh? what's this aobut food? i sorta thought that we grew our own food... isn't that why we have farms? O.O well i never really took stock in that christian stuff anyway... you people beleive in a lot of weird stuff.

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
lol..no!!..lots of Christian says 2006 is a bad year..because God/Jesus is not giving us food or mana anymore..because 400 years of food is over, and 40 years of mana is over too..now God wants us to find our own food..

Now I'm really scared, because my teacher (Christian) went away (which is my uncle) and now he can't teach me more about the bible.. crying ..until 3 months are over..

Whoa, are you serious? People actually believe that? Such a thing was never mentioned in the bible-I do read it even though I'm not Christian.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:28 am

Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Whoa, are you serious? People actually believe that? Such a thing was never mentioned in the bible-I do read it even though I'm not Christian.

i know... have you noticed that the bible has a lot of punishment in there? like this guy got punished and that guy got punished...O.O i never read the whole thing though, but the punishments i've read are pretty detailed. 3nodding

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:30 am

yalie5
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

i know... have you noticed that the bible has a lot of punishment in there? like this guy got punished and that guy got punished...O.O i never read the whole thing though, but the punishments i've read are pretty detailed. 3nodding

Yeah I noticed too. But I never knew there was a prophecy of 400 years of food and 40 years of mana over.
I thought the most important prophecies were about the '7 weeks, 49 weeks, and 1 week', and the 2500 times ending in 1914.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:33 am

Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah I noticed too. But I never knew there was a prophecy of 400 years of food and 40 years of mana over.
I thought the most important prophecies were about the '7 weeks, 49 weeks, and 1 week', and the 2500 times ending in 1914.

yeah... people need to stop predicting that the world is going to end and that we're all going to die a horrible feiry death... it's just really depressing. and it really makes other people panic and that's annoying.

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:17 pm

yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

yeah... people need to stop predicting that the world is going to end and that we're all going to die a horrible feiry death... it's just really depressing. and it really makes other people panic and that's annoying.

Haha, the world is not going to end, nevermind, it's hard to explain when you are not Christian and that I don't want to type too much *lazybutt* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:36 pm

hmmm oke. im catholic.. i have been for a long time... and i believe in God, christ and the holy spirit and all that... i guess im rly religious i go to prayer service every tuesday at my prep boarding school... i rly rly rly believe in god and i believe in heaven and all that.... im only 15 so u will probably not tak e my opinion that seriously but i rly rly believe in god...

♥Katie♥

snowboardingbabe101

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:32 pm

xd Oh let those people try to predict the future.
wink We might as well enjoy watching people panic over non-scientific stuff.
It's more funny watching them panic and to count how many people actually believed it. It's like Y2K all over again. rofl What's more fun is than recording them and then show it to them a few years later to show them how very silly they really were.

400 years of food?
Eh.. I believe man has been around longer than that.

That's what I was thinking too Yalie. If food was simply handed down to us then the world wouldn't have famines.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff