Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NARUTO CHATROOM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm
De-Vaughn07: No it's okay. I'm not a self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic idiot whose only goal is in self-gratification.

Blade: Keep it on your Akatsuki topic. You are the one who made it. I find it ironic that you can't even do that and this subject isn't a laughing matter. Also, those people actually develope friendships that last. Maybe you should learn that before you go around trying to have the image of composure.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm
I have bets on the girl...and I mean snowy!  

Dark-Ninja70

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:55 pm
....................O.o oh no he dident. Blade you just put yourself on the endangered species list which is about to be set ablaze with a flamethrower and then attacked by maggots......too descriptive? Either way, if Eris or Snowy see what you wrote there... dun dun duuuuuuhh....you screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm
snowyloved
De-Vaughn07: No it's okay. I'm not as self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic idiot whose only goal is in self-gratification.

Blade: Keep it on your Akatsuki topic. You are the one who made it. I find it ironic that you can't even do that and this subject isn't a laughing matter. Also, those people actually develope friendships that last. Maybe you should learn that before you go around trying to have the image of composure.
[/quote

lol

okay,let me get this straight! your telling me to keep it to the topic,eventhough your spaming on my topic? That doesnt make alot of sense?Also, if anone wants to make friends then get off the computer and go out side.

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:02 pm
BLADE SWIFTKNIFE
snowyloved
De-Vaughn07: No it's okay. I'm not as self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic idiot whose only goal is in self-gratification.

[/quote

lol

okay,let me get this straight! your telling me to keep it to the topic,eventhough your spaming my topic? That doesnt make alot of sense?Also, if anone wants to make friends then get off the computer and go out side.

I have many friends, im actually friends with most of the people in my school. Though its nice to have friends in diffrent parts the world.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:03 pm
Okay, Im a member of about 4 or 5 months, and Ive only seen this guy around a few times since Ive been here-now I see why alot of people were talkin' bout' him awhile back. Gosh, chillax man. Dont go acting all high and mighty juss' because Eris promoted you to Akatsuki captain.  

De-Vaughn07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Your one to talk Blade. And honestly, if I were you right now, I would shut up because your as screwed as a white man in a african american-man basketball game. And trust me, they are good. Take Shaq for instance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Firu Shinra
Your one to talk Blade. And honestly, if I were you right now, I would shut up because your as screwed as a white man in a african american-man basketball game. And trust me, they are good. Take Shaq for instance.
That's raciest xd  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:08 pm
BLADE SWIFTKNIFE
snowyloved

lol

okay,let me get this straight! your telling me to keep it to the topic,eventhough your spaming on my topic? That doesnt make alot of sense?Also, if anone wants to make friends then get off the computer and go out side.

.....ok blade.....let me put it like this.........
Every time you insult someone.....your digging a hole......if you keep talking like that your going to soon find out that you just dug deeper than u can climb out of........with the people you insulted filling your hole back up........bury-ing you alive.......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Lets get somthing straight ! first of all,I didnt ask anyone for their opion.secondly, stop spaming my topic becuase this is way off subject. you guys decided to give me crap at the very begining.  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm
That philosophy describes him so much...lol

Honestly, how many enemies have I made in this guild? How many people have I insulted or mentally harmed? None! {As of my count}
And unless I have a really bad memory,{which I dont}, Im pretty sure I never will, either. You insulting people like Snowy or even just some random member such as myself, you're seriously just aiming for ban-ndism. {or whatever the word is for it} XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:13 pm
....well.....de-vaugh.......you mentally harmed me........

cause you blow mind dude!!!!

(i think thats a compliment......i think.....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm
stare
I counted about ten mistakes in that little 3-line post of his and he's the Akatsuki Leader?! I'm barely a chunin and I could probably take him down with RP Skills alone. Not to brag, or anything.
Besides, Im not gloating because I also acknowledge the fact that about half{maybe more} of this guild's members could take me down in about 5 posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Might I remind you that you asked the question? That pertained to the topic of Akatsuki because everyone doesn't want you as the leader. I only answered by replying with why, and educating you in the reasonings behind that. I don't believe that was spamming. On the other hand, your petty comments don't prove much and didn't even apply to the Akatsuki. Other people did include comments as well, so they will also take responsibility for that.

If your next comment is off-topic, I will not dignify you with a response and this topic is getting trashed. Everyone, if it doesn't apply with the Akatsuki, please stop posting in this thread. Apparently Blade doesn't like people spamming his topic. Still Ironic. And I will still get laughs off it.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items