Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When theres trouble you know who to call...
  Teen Titans!
  Ghost busters! (if you pick this why are you even in this guild?)
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm
(( Thanks! ))

Gemini, a young super hero girl. She knows the Titans and she's 14. The Teen Titans took her in and she's always seen them as a family. But right now she's on her own. She left the Titans when she was 12, in a way she kind of ran off. She's an orphan child, met the Titans at age 10 and in a way the Titans played a special role in her life. Robin was life the father, Starfire was like the mother, and while the others were like aunts, uncles, and siblings. She loved them all very much. But she ran off because there was something dark in her that she couldn't control. She's also part wolf and human. But now she is returning.
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Powers: wind, shape shifter, flight(angel wings), and healer
Appearence:
User Image

So Gemini runs through a forest and runs to Jump City. She looks at the buildings and said, "Looks like I'm back in Jumo City."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm
((Can someone take Robin and Cyborg off my hands? The rp moves too slow and it makes me bored so if someone can just pm me to ask for the charactors then I can put your name up for them))  

Cain Wolfbane

Silent Bard

20,775 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Moira 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm
Cain Wolfbane
((Can someone take Robin and Cyborg off my hands? The rp moves too slow and it makes me bored so if someone can just pm me to ask for the charactors then I can put your name up for them))

[[I sent you a PM. mrgreen ]]  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces