Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:54 am
(Sure will, Dork. We can skip ahead soon.)

Hierra nodded. "Yes, something like that. It's the same principle, anyway," she said. She hadn't lived near the oceans, but learned about them, and decided to let that knowledge pass.
"And wings, eh?" she repeated with a grin. "That'd be nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:57 am
[[Nevermind. Though of something.

XP]]

After sleeping for a few minutes Kalturi woke to laughter and the sound of thunder outside. She decided to get up and go downstairs for a drink. She walked downstairs and sat down by herself at a table and ordered herself a drink. All of a sudden a man walked in and looked directly at her then sat at the table across from her.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:10 am
As soon as the man sat down Kalturi pulled up the hood of her cloak and studied him carefully. He just sat there staring at her. She wasn't sure what he was going to do. She fingered the dagger at her waist. All of a sudden he spoke and said, "Wine, please" to a passing waitress. His voice was very deep and strong, scary like. He then looked her in the eyes and whispered, "Kalturi, what are you doing out of the waste at this young an age? You should be home training to be a mother by now or a maiden," he let out a chuckle.

Kalturi looked at him and said in a rude tone, "How do you know my name." Not really asking, more of a demand.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:16 am
Colren nodded his head before Shakar sat down flapping her arms like wings and not going anywhere. She sat closer to Hierra then before but not like when the lightening has scared her. "There is no such thing as an ocean.. a lake is as big as it gets Colren." Shakar said crossing her arms.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:21 am
"I'm afraid you're wrong there, Shakar," Hierra corrected her, smiling. "Imagine a lake, the biggest one you can imagine. Then make it bigger, so big you can't see across to the other shore."
She paused, and then nodded. "It's bigger than that."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:26 am
Shakar balked at the idea, tossing her head like a stubborn horse "I'll believe it when I see it." She rolled her shoulders and looked about with a stubborn pride. Colren rolled his eyes at the stubborn maiden before him. He too could not fathom anything that big but if so many people said it existed not all of them could be lying to him.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:27 am
"One day you'll see it, if you're here long enough," Hierra promised, and threw a hesitant smile Colren's way. She wasn't sure what he thought of her - and if he didn't approve of her in some fashon or another, she knew her time with Shakar would be short.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 am
Colren was to only take the girl to the fort or city or what ever it was called, who she hung out with or talked to after that would be up to the girl and her senior Maidens. Though Colren was very open minded he did find it odd that a woman not be part of a warrior society and still carry a weapon. Though that was not enough to dissuade the Thunder walker from liking the woman as a friend.  

Delicross

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 am
As Kalturi sat there she listened to the man talk, and tell her stories of her childhood adn things she thought noone knew except Hierra. She started to get a little scared and though, "Hierra, I wish you were with me right now, I think I am going to die."

Kalturi waited until the man was a little drunk and not paying attention before slipping away to her room to grab her sword and small bundle of belongings. She ran down the back stairs and and ran out the barn and started towards the Aiel encampment.

The man had his head on the table waiting for the next drink, still thinking he was talking to Kalturi, telling her her own life story. All of a sudden he looked up and noticed she was gone and stood up slamming his fist on the table yelling, "Blood and ashes! She got away!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:33 am
(Nice boundaries there, Deli! rofl )

The Thunder Walker's expression did nothing to enlighten Hierra on his thoughts, so she put him out of her mind for the moment. In the next instant, however, she winced as something seemed to spark in her mind.
"Ow..." she whispered, touching her fingertips to the back of her hand.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:39 am
As Kalturi ran towards the camp it started to rain and get muddy. It didn't help her, she kept tripping and getting caught on twigs and branches and what not. She thought she was going to be caught and end up dying. She couldn't help but keep thinking , "Hierra, I am going to die. I am going to die! I am too young to die!!"

Edit: The man was too drunk by now to do much of anything. He decided he would sleep of his drinking, but before that he would drink some more! He was going to start hunting the girl again the next morning as the sun was rising.

[[forgot to mention something about him.
xP]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:47 am
(( ^_____^ ))

Shakar looked at her and tilted her head wondering if the river had hucked a rock at Hierra. She wouldn't put it past the river.. Rivers where evil things. "Whats a matter?" Colren asked watching her touch her head.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:48 am
"Something's wrong," Hierra muttered, more to herself than anyone else. She got to her feet and hastily swung her naginata in front of her, looking around with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:55 am
By the time Kalturi was close to the camp Aiel started to come out and stopped her in mid step, holding spears towards her and getting ready to take her prisoner. One spoke adn said, "What business do you have here."

Kalturi replied saying, "I am trying to find safety and my sister. I am Aiel just like you." They didnt believe her and took her to the camp as a prisoner and guarded her with Maidens surrounding the tent they were now keeping her in. Kalturi couldn't help but think, "Great, now I really am going to die, and it is going to be my own people that kill me."

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Delicross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 am
Shakar and Colren jumped to their feet as well. Colren tossed a spare shoufa to Shakar and they crouched to opposing sides of the naginata wielding woman. Shakar had no boots on but she made as little noise as the thunder walker who did have boots on. His veil was on while Shakar's was still being arranged.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff