Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:42 pm
The figure could be clearly seen now, considering he was right infront of Tai. This man could easily be recognizable as Blade Swiftknife, but considering Tai didnt know who that was, it was practically useless seeing him. Without any chance to expect it, the Akatsuki member jabs his foot straight down on Tai's back. Tai groans, but doesnt have much time to do anything else before the Akatsuki member bends down, next to Tai's ear and says "Your a weak spineless creature. Your existance is useless." The man then does a whistle, apparently trying to call the other members down to Tai. The first one to reach Tai was Teddy...someone he remembered from back in the Academy. Before Tai would even get to say anything, Blade takes his foot off of Tai, and pulls him up into the air. Blade then follows up by throwing Tai at a building, and Tai smacks right into the wall, but Tai is able to spin and twist his body around when he hits the wall he lands on his feet.

"How...can I beat this?" Tai says quietly to himself. The odds were already against him, atleast until Tai's healing finally kicked in. The burns on his skin had already started to heal themselves, although it wasnt at a very fast pace. Either way, it was going to keep Tai up a bit longer. While Tai was being distracted by the healing, Teddy had already brought his puppets to his side. Tai heard the unmistakable rattle of puppets ring through his ears, and he was instantly on guard. Tai looks straight at Teddy and sees the puppets. Tai knew the odds were against him...

Out in the real world, nothing had changed at all. Everything had kept up its pace, and the "groans" seemed to get louder. Tai had a reason to be doing that after all...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:01 pm
((Damn, I didn't know Akatsuki was even in the village! Okay, continue your dream.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm
(If I didn't know better, I coudl swear that he can see the future...that sounds exactly what'll happen, except it won't be on my office....I just has new ceiling tiles put in and I will not have thier akatsuki feet scuffing up the roof!)

Xantos used a small ink brush to paint the characters and symbols nessecary for the jutsu. Making them all jet out around the curse mark.
"Okay before I do this, since you may or may not be unconcious...what is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:24 pm
((Yeah, they'll burn everything but the roof down...))

"I was wondering if you would allow me to rebuild the Free Bird. In memory of Hikari Aizawa, my old sensei. You knew her, right?"
Orion said, still keeping an eye on Tai. He noticed Tai was groaning a lot. If this continued, he would have to wake him up.
"That's all I wanted to ask."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:29 pm
"Of course, she may not know it, but she matters a lot to me." Said Xantos.
He made a long chain of handsigns, and tapped the cursemark with two fingers.
"Evil Sealing Jutsu."
The characters and ink rushed to the cursemark, a glowing aura could be seen around it and when it cleared, a seal surrounded the curse mark.
"You feel alright?" he asked Orion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Orion felt excruciating pain when Xantos sealed the cursemark, but it soon subsided.
"I feel fine."
He said flatly. Despite his tone, he was quite excited to be able to rebuild the Free Bird, where he trained for the first time. After hearing Tai groan for another minute, he decided to wake him up. He struggled to his feet, walking over to Tai and nudging him with his foot the way he did when he woke him up this morning.
"Wake up."
He said loudly.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 pm
((Woops, went AFK there.))

The puppets went straight at Tai, floating right through the air. The first puppet flew up right infront of Tai, but he quickly dodged the attack by ducking, causing the puppet to smash into the wall. Tai quickly barrel rolled out of that spot, but this didnt take him out of danger. The second puppet had two blades shoot out of the "hands" about as long as a yard stick, and the puppet rushed at Tai. He knew how he was going to have to fight this puppet. Tai immediately shot two small bone spikes out of his palms, about the size of rulers. These spikes were rigid, and would be hard to impale anyone with.

As the puppet came up to Tai, the puppet first tried to slash at Tai's throat with the right arm. Tai easily blocked this by simply putting up his left arm to defend his throat with the bone spike. The puppet did the same movement, except this time it used its right arm to do so. Tai blocks this the same way, and laughs. He was about to say something, before he got interupted by the mouth opening. A poison laucher of some sorts could easily be seen, and Tai swiftly brought his right foot up and Sparta kicked the puppet away, all the way back to Teddy. But before Tai knew it, he was bear hugged by the first puppet from behind. Tai struggled to break free, but he wasnt able to. Tai already had a plan, so he prepared himself by molding his bones a bit. He practically made a bone shield within his body, all through his back area. When two blades shot out of the the "stomach" of the puppet, they went right onto Tai's back, but they barely made it in. They were quickly stopped the by the bone shield. Tai believed he had bested the the puppet and Teddy, only to have the blades break right through Tai's bone shield within his back...the blades go straight through Tai, and come out the front of his stomach.

In the real world, Tai instantly jolts awake, and accidently shoots his ribs right out of his own stomach. "Gahhhh!" Tai yells in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 pm
Orion let out a sigh as Tai woke up, extended his ribs out of his stomach, and yelled in pain. He scratched the back of his head.
"This might sound stupid, but.........you okay?"
He asked with a chuckle. Just what was this kid dreaming about?

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm
Tai blinks, and realizes that he is back in the normal world. The place he was just in was a nightmare...the worst one he had ever had at that. The normal ones were no longer affecting him much...but this one...guys in robes? With those red clouds on the robes...that was alien to him. Tai had no clue waht Akatsuki was, and he wanted an answer. "Sensei...do you know about a group of people that wear a black robe with red clouds on them?" Tai asks, curiosity filling his voice. Tai didnt plan on getting up either, atleast until he got his answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:39 pm
"The akatsuki...a band of dangerous rouge ninja....tell me...did it feel extremely real to you? I don't want to scare you, but you could've well had a vision."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Orion crossed his arms as he waited for Tai's answer to Xantos's question. Could Tai really have had a vision about the Akatsuki? Only time will tell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Tai blinks, looking between the two of them. "Yeah...it was real...the most real dream I have ever had. Those blades stabbing through me..." Tai says, before looking down at his ribs, apparently still poking out of his chest. For how worried the Hokage sounded, this must be a very important thing to him. "Hey...you know who that Teddy person is?" Tai asks the Hokage curiously.  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 am
"He was a leaf shinobi that recently left the village to join...the akatsuki. We may not be sure when or if this is going to happen but always be ready." Xantos said.
"Heh...maybe while they're attacking I can stab another sharingan out...maybe sell it for cash, or make an eternal mangekyou."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:24 am
"Byakuga's not that strong."
Orion stated with a growl.
"Maybe we should kill him now to avoid at least part of this little 'vision'."
He looked to Xantos for approval.
"Or should we wait until they attack?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 pm
"Well...there is a few more things I want to say." Tai says, before attempting to push his ribs back into his own body. They slide back in slowly, and it causes Tai a little pain. He makes some kind of "Tch!" noise before continuing on. "There was another guy too. Something I'd like to note is he had a sharingan, so it works out for you Hokage...sir." Tai says nervously. He remembers back to his "vision" when that sharingan activated. That action sent sheer terror through Tai's body. Tai then continues on to the last thing he wanted to say "Also, I kind of want to take that Teddy person on in battle."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff