Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:36 pm
silentdraconis
"Why should I pretend to be their captive? I'm just a mixed up magician with no connections to this town. I should hardly think myself worth captivety." She tilted her head. "And, as an off note- I can always find you again."
"They'd keep you captive because you, to them anyway, are a servent of this darkness that stands before you. I'll find you, trust me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:48 pm
Fighter for all
silentdraconis
"Why should I pretend to be their captive? I'm just a mixed up magician with no connections to this town. I should hardly think myself worth captivety." She tilted her head. "And, as an off note- I can always find you again."
"They'd keep you captive because you, to them anyway, are a servent of this darkness that stands before you. I'll find you, trust me."

She giggled, not nicely. "Me? A servant of darkness? That's positively hilarious. And I don't trust people- well... humanoids..." She shrugged. "Should I not ask why?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:19 pm
"i wish to aide her cause. I'm a fan of the underdog...as you may say."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:41 pm
"Then why would they try to keep you out?" She replied, the card now balanced on her index finger, spinning on its corner. It was definately the Ace of Spades.

She didn't say that with a good description ofpart of that room, she could probably take him there, bypassing the middle-man entirely.
There were benefits to shadow-walking.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:30 pm
"Because i am the darkness. They'd smoke me out any way i try to get in, because i can't enter directly."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:50 pm
"It's impossible to keep the darkness out. People are dark inside naturally." She said, rolling her eyes.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:24 pm
"Ah, but they can stop ultimate darkness...which in turn is what i am."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:34 pm
She shook her head, leaning against the wall. "I don't buy it. Why not just jump from these shadows, to theirs? Surely you know what it looks like."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:45 pm
"Actually, i can't take the shape of shadows...i can create the beings to hide in shadows. My last creature was just caught. i had to destroy him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:56 pm
"You can't shadow-walk? Move from one shadow to another, skipping the space between?" She stared, her card faltering its spin for a moment.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:01 pm
"I had a choice. Shadow walking or...something else. I choose the something else."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:32 pm
"Hm." She shrugged. "Can someone else take you through a shadow gate?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:37 pm
"I suppose so...but only if he or she knows how to do that."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:01 pm
"It's easy. Want to go?" She wondered idly whether she was insane. He could be about to totally decimate a good side. Where had her aloof don't get involved or pick sides attitude gone?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:05 pm
"Alright." he gave a slight smile.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items