Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 pm
" Well I don't know if Blade is trustworthy then so a alliance with Blade could be a bad decision if he were to turn on us. "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 pm
"Don't ask me about Blade. I don't know much about him, and I'll have to ask him later if this treaty is okay."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 pm
"I don't know...Reiko it's up to you to decide"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:52 pm
Reiko held out her hand to Lenon. "alright, but if you break this alliance, it won't end well for you."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:08 pm
"My dear Hokage, I don't believe that Blade will want to break this. But, I cannot tell you truthfully that he will accept this 'alliance', so to speak."

Lenon's clone shook her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Reiko nodded. "alright then lenon, thank you. And Hanzo, was there anything you wanted to talk to me about? you did send a clone to wait outside my office."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:15 pm
The clone bowed and disappeared. Lenon had enough people to bribe and others to poison to waste much more chakara here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm
teddy appeared .. " Hokage .. mom. reiko ... ummcan i go on a mission on look for former hokage Hayashi Senju or any of the other hokages" he said  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Detachi entered the office and immediately filled with anger. Byakuga, was there. "Lord Hokage, didn't you ban with?" he asked angerly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:40 pm
Ben walked into the room and saw Byakuga Dang it! I still don't have all my chakra back. Ben thought as he readied his Katana. "Detachi!" Ben called to his freind "Whats goin on?"  

master gaelin

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 pm
"I seen Lenon and wanted to make sure things were..."
*Hanzo was then interupted by Teddy Detachi and Ban. He listened to what they had to say and talked to them.*

"Teddy I've studied the history of this village and all those kages have been gone for a long time and also I agree with Detachi I don't believe your supposed to be here."

*He then turned to Ben.*

"Put your katana down there's no trouble here"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Ben lowered his Katana. "Sorry." He said to the man who was obviously important. "It's just that This guy has betrayed the village 2 times one time he injured a comrade." Ben said as he spat the last words at Byakuga.  

master gaelin

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:28 pm
(( Me and Orion are Sannins ))

"It's alright it's good to always have your guard up but don't be so hasty to raise your blade."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:39 pm
"And why not, Lord Hokage of the Leaf Village?" The figure appeared in the door looming in the flooding light that filled the room casting his shadow arcoss the floor. The front of his body was blocked by shadow, but anyone in the room could tell that he had on his person three swords. Two small looking ones on each side of his hips, and a massive blade on his back that loked like an oversized Katana with the edge cut off. "I am the Leader of the Mercinary Cell 13, Oni Hakasho."  

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:46 pm
"Can I help you Oni?"

*Hanzo's cloned eyed the man suspiciously*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items