Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Alliana strolled back towards the club, new born in tow thrown over her shoulder. She was smoking furiously, a large cloud of smoke around her face. Once she was close enough to Damien's club, she saw him conversing with two new vampires. She took a gentle whiff and her lips were pulled backm and she tried not to snarl. New vampires always made her tense.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 pm
Ella came to a direct halt of her heels, spinning her one foot so she barely clipped the side of the man who came to a halt in back of her....being a vampire came with some perks....she smiled a sweet smile to herself before facing the man that spoke to them. "Indeed we are....during this lifetime...others Im in no knowledge" She replied her tone slighted......her crimson eyes flicking to Adrien then back to the man again.

"The names Adrien....and my sister Ella" Adrien spoke up flicking his cigarette from his mouth and it sunk to the ground below rolling past his feet. "Who might you be" He questioned suspiciously her tone seeming altered, it was most unlikely for a stranger to appear and question if they were new or not....possibly small town. Adrien shrugged in off sliding his smooth hands into the depths of his pockets.

LadyLemonDrop11

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Dameion turned when he heard footsteps. Light footsteps. And smelled smoke. He saw Alliana and frowned. "You smoke to much." He turned back to the new people and smiled warmly, while bowing. "I am Damieon. People tend to respect me here.." He stood back up. "..so it is quite odd for me to bow to you. Nice to meet you both. Please don't feed on the humans." He grinned and turned back to face Alliana. "Now i wish to share my newly made discovery with all of you." He started to walk in front of everybody.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Ella mockingly raised her brow and sent a comment to Adrien of somewhat confusion. She side stepped back towards Adrien hooking her arm tightly around his leaning her back against him.....of course vampires never really got tired but they got pretty freakn close to. His comment on the humans made her laugh aloud a little, even though they both only feasted on animal blood the comment seemed a little ironic before her lips pouted in a bored manor.

Adrien tightened his arms around his sister, telling she was obviously tired. He nodded again to Dameion and when be began to speak he rested his head atop of Ella's chestnut curls.

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 am
Rosella

*meanwhile*

rosella sat watching through the window as the night class strolled around the class room, reading from books and having quiet whispered converstaions.

she watched as the guardians walked togther through the grounds talking about the head of class kaname. she smiled as she heard the tone of the girls voice. standing and streching she ran to the edge of the wall jumping clean over the fence she stalked through the surronding streets. muttering darkly to her self she wondered whether anything had happen while she was away from damien and the others.

she broke into a run crossing the countryside to get back to town, she skidded to a halt as she came close to damiens club. she saw two vampire one boy and a girl standing talking to damien her heart warmed as she heard adriens voice, she saw Ella she smiled she had missed both of them since the last life. she wondred wheteher they would remember her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 pm
((what happened to the chick who made this rp? Her name is like..gone..as well as her..))  

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 am
xXEmo_love_foreverXx
((what happened to the chick who made this rp? Her name is like..gone..as well as her..))

((shes there i think she keeps dropping in randomly i have seen a few posts but she seems to be distancing herself form the storyline.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Adrien's hands brushed Ella's smooth curls once or twice before his crimson eyes shifted over to another approaching then, she seemed of somewhat familiar stance and her eyes made her face. His thoughts pondered on her name trying to see if Ella took any notice and would remember....she was bound to.

Ella's gaze shifted following Adrien's to the girl approaching, pausing she raced threw her past thoughts and the lifetime of memories her mouth releasing the gentlest of whispers "Rosella" for only Adrien's ears.

He nodded his head as the name seemed to spark somewhat of a memory in him, resting his head atop of his sisters head once more.

ooc/ maybe she doesnt get on often enough for it to refresh?

LadyLemonDrop11

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm
((*shrug*))

Dameion stopped wlaking and turned. "Are we havign a love fest here or do guys want some food? After all, I did create it.." He turned on his heel and swished his coat and started to walk. "I've created a machine that makes blood pure. Absolute pure. It's really addicting and t's delicious. I'm sure Kaname will love it. He should be arriving sometime soon.."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 am
Rosella

She stopped laying her hand gently on her hip looking Adrien in the eye, she saw the flicker of recognition as he looked at her, she caught Ella's whisper on the wind, her heart sung with relief they do remember me

she brushed her fringe out of her eyes as she spoke.
"Kaname sends his regards, hopes you are healthy Damien and also says that he has word of your brother if you want to know. I told him i would tell you its up to you what you do"

she turned to face Adrien, giving him the smile she saved for him from the old days she said.

"its good to see you to again, i feared i never would. its refreshing to know that time hasn't changed either of you"

she spun as she heard a shuffling on the ground behind her darting foward she slammed her hand into the persons chest her face but inches from his.

"sneaky little one aren't we" she snarled her fangs scrapping her bottom lip, she felt the man start to shake as she smiled her lips pulled back to show her fangs fully " get out of here and don't come back, other wise next time you'll be dinner."

she turned tossing her hair over her shoulder, her gossamer curls fracturing the street light.

"Time to go in doors don't you think Damien".

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Adrien averted his eyes to the young lady once more, he replied to her words with a nod, yet his lips and words remained repressed and his attention drifted. In witness to the drama that occurred he would already assume this city was far more primitive than the ones he's been too, humans weren't looked upon as friends so it seemed...as well as dinner. His slick shoulders shrugged gently as his ears tried to catch the surrounding sounds.

Ella eyes glimpsed a darker color when the word blood was spoken, how she longed, the back of her throat burning more than before and her fangs scraping the back of her tongue. Kaname? she cursed, his name seemed familiar to her ears just as the girl but the memory had been long barried away. She untangled her arms from her tired brother gripping him only by the sleeve to drag him along. "How on earth do you inquire such a machine?" She questioned doubtingly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 am
Rosella

she waited for the others to go ahead, wishing to be left in her silent solitude so that she would have time to think about the old days and what had gone so wrong for her. the way she had been forced to run form the town she had called home for almost a century. she liked the people of this town they accepted her existence didn't question it, almost didn't care that she was there. i was warming to be able to fit in here, speaking to kaname on a regular basis helped her to understand that the humans were more than just cattle for the slaughter. she realized now what Adrien had meant in the old days when he had said that they could live alongside humans without using them for food. the underworld had come a long way, she just needed to go with it.

she watched as Ella dragged Adrien towards Damien's club.

lets go try Damien's fabled blood purifier shall we.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Damien nodded and frowned. "My brother. Peh! I never want to hear about that sorry no god family member ever again." He growled and watched as the girl threatened a human. He frowned some more and rubbed his head. "Don't let the human know of your excistience! Are you stupid!" He yelled, then sighed and started to walk again.

"I made this machine. It took a few months but it works really well." He nodded to the people standing beside the club. The waved. He walked in and headed to the back room wehre the bodyguards were. He nodded to them and Dameion walked inside. He sat down on his red leather couch and put his arms on the back and one leg on his knee.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Ella's graceful footing seemed to jolt to a rigged stop causing her amber curls to be caressed across of her face shielding her sealed eyes, this room....this...air...this ora....seemed to play a flicker on her emotions. Her once crimson eyes were sealed over with a bright green as she sat front view of a glimpse of the future the past or the present she did not know of which and just as quickly as the vision came if left her.

Adrien continued to follow Ella, who was following Damien and as planned he came to a halt when she did....something he took used to was his sisters constant power that seemed to bug her ever chance it got, but in some ways benefited her. He pressed himself against his sisters back and supported her shoulders with his hands so she wouldn't end up on the floor and released her as she moved forward

The crimson gently swept back into Ella's eyes as she watched Dameion sit down, scanning his face the best she could before glancing about the room. She hooked her fingers together and placed them in front of her as she gently walked the room.

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 pm
Rosella

she sighed damiens unexplained almost instant agitation with her was begining to become unsetteling. she was constantly fighting the urge to go and get jesick. if jesick was there damien wouldnt have been able to open his mouth to her like that. just as she was turning to enter the corner room she caught him out the corner of her eye. She smile broadly and strode up to him, smoothing a hand across his back she turned his chair so that he was facing her.

"ahhh, Rosella my beautiful girl. fancy seeing you here" he stood wrapping her arms around her pulling her in close. letting go slowly he turned back to the men he was with. "ill be waiting for you when you come out" he spun round running a hand through her hair his eyes softing. "just dont aggrivate people"

she looked into his eyes, promising she wouldnt she broke away, walking back towards the others.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff