Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Christmas (holiday) Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:03 pm
I was actually hoping that the rampage, that Abdiel will become the new Bijuu.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Name-Water Release: Ice Water Prison
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive, Range
Description: This jutsu is similar to Gaara's Desert Coffin but it causes freezing water to form the "coffin" and once the coffin is formed it freezes solid totally immobilizing the target. From there the user can cause the ice to melt and crush the person inside.

Name: Samekendan no Jutsu (Shark Fist Bullet Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive, Range
Description: Similar to the Plasma Release: Dragon Fist Bullet in some ways, but different in others, this was a technique developed by Masato's sensei at the ninja academy. But the technique was left unfinished so Masato perfected it. After the user performs the hand seals, the user throws a punch towards the opponent and builds up momentum. A water shark is formed and released from the users fist. Where this differs to the dragon fist bullet, is that this shark can be psionically controlled by the user, so the opponent has less of a chance of dodging the attack. The water shark like a real shark will devour the opponent if it connects. But it will not digest the opponent, the enemy will be trapped and will eventually drown if inside the shark for two long.

Name: Water style: Burning Rain
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive, Area of Effect
Description: This is one of the few jutsus that uses opposing elements. The user first does the string of hand signs. As soon as they are finished clouds form, no matter how clear it is out. Then the people keep on fighting since the jutsu needs time to build up the water and fire chakra within it. Because of this the perso can't use and jutsus until it activates. When it activates the surounding area would be plunged into rain, but this is no ordinary rain it burns all exposed flesh exept the user. This uses a ton of Chakra.

Name: Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Type: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.

Name: Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu ( Literally meaning "Water Release: Oil Clone Technique", English TV "Water Style: Oil Clone Jutsu")
Type: Supplementary
Oil Clone Technique is a variation of the Genjutsu; Mist Servant Technique. It creates a whole bunch of clones, which won't disappear like normal illution clones when they're hit. The hit will only go right through them. The only known way to defeat them is to send a fire justu at them.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Omg. Sorry about the inconvenience guys. >< I finally found a computer that actually works. Using internet through my phone. Anyways!! I got it done. Thanks for the effort perky. I thought people woulda actually took the initiative to help...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:07 pm
I'll have my Earth Ninjutsu up by tommorow.

Ducttape_Bandit

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 am
ahaha, sorry snow.....
I was actually going to help but..... Well my family kind of got things because of x-mas and all so......
I am sorry i just didnt have the time : (  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 pm
yes ric you can have some of the jutsus off the bat. the way i want combo jutsus to work because they are so powerful is that someone will know a couple! (So you can't know them all Ric you will have to find another earth/water user that is powerful enough and rp worthy to be the starter) and then the person will pass on the knowledge that way only a selected few will know the jutsu and only the worthy will have it in the end.

ummm perky..hmmmmm i don't know, maybe. I would rather give the demon to a gennin or academy student that way there rp'ing and demon evolved over time.

As for all these jutsu's im happy on the progress we are making, we will be a little bit late obviously since not everybody is able to be online on christmas. as long as they are done between christmas and new years we can still count it as a holiday event. We are close to done anyways.

water

Name: Hydro Claw
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Hand Seals: Bear, Shark, Slam hand together.
Description: After The user finishes the string of seals they form there hand into a claw (two hands clamped together). Then they force there "claw" into the water, which causes a water claw to rise out of the water. Then the person Psionicly controls the water claw.

Name: Kinjutsu: Body Control
Type: Kinjutsu
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:31 pm
heres a checklist so we stay organized.

[X]Lightning Jutsu's
[X]Lightning/Water
[X]Lightning/Wind
[X]Lightning/Fire
[X]Lightning/Earth
[X]Earth Jutsu's
[X]Earth/Water
[X]Earth/Wind
[X]Earth/Fire
[]Fire Jutsu's
[X]Fire/Water
[X]Fire/Wind
[]Wind Jutsu's
[X]Wind/Water
[X]Water Jutsu's

[]Hatake Kakashi's Bloodline
[]Kazuka's Bloodline

[X] Rampage  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm
wait, huh? what is this about?  

Havok-Trance

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:13 am

Up okay, though hmm how am i supposed to find someone like that >___>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:10 pm
no prob eris, the deamon thing

Lightning Release · Lightning Release Skill
[Raiton · Raiton no Jutsu]
Allowes the ability to learn lightning ninjutsu.
Handseals:

Lightning Release · Lightning Blast
[Raiton · Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu]
A technique utilizing lightning fired from the fingers
Handseals: Rooster, Horse, Ox
Effect: The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from the fingertips, the more fingertips used the higher the chakra cost

Lightning Release · Binding Chains of Lightning
[Raiton · Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
A technique utilizing lightning to bind an opponent
Handseals: Ox, Monkey, Serpent
Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them

Lightning Release · Flash Bolt Skill
[Raiton · Sekoi Boruto No Jutsu]
A thunder jutsu utilizing lightning to create a massive explosion
Handeseals: Hare, Bird, Ox
Effect: By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.

Lightning Release · Lightning Magnet
[Raiton · Raikou Jishaku No Jutsu]
A technique that creates an electro-magnet
Handseals: Rooster, Goat, Dog
Effect: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.

Lightning Release · Static Force
[Raiton · Seiteki Chikara No Jutsu]
A lightning technique that utilizes static electricity
Handseals: Dog, Serpent, Monkey, Hare, Dragon
Effect: This jutsu utilizes electricity in order to create static electricity within the hands, this static electricity can have nearbye things float to the users hands or repel things away with their handsTurn,

Lightning Clone
[Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
A technique where a clone is made of electricity
Handseals: Serpent, Ox
Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.

Lightning Release · Jolt Clamp
[Raiton · Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu]
A lightning technique used to paralyze
Handseals: Horse, Goat, Serpent
Effect: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.

Flash Instantaneous Body Skill
[Sekoi Shunshin No Jutsu]
A jutsu where the user disappears with a flash of light
Handseals: Serpent
Effect: The user sends out a flash of light that blinds the opponent and transports them to an area that is within great distance away.

Lightning Release · Electric Charge Attack
[Raiton · Raikou Denka Raishuu No Jutsu]
A lightning technique that is imbued into projectiles
- Handseals: Ox, Serpent
Effect: Converts the users chakra into electrical current and has it flow into metal projectiles. Making it so that even if a projectile grazes an opponent is shocks them.

Lightning Release · Spinning Lightning Shot
[Raiton · Jiten Rakou Dangan]
A lightning technique that sends a shot of lightning
Handseals: Dragon, Horse, Dog, Serpent
Effect: Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.

Lightning Release · Chakra Disruption Pulse
[Raiton · Chakra Chacha Myaka]
A pulse of lightning that disrupts chakra
Handseals: Serpent, Monkey, Horse
Effect: The user sends out a pulse of lightning out from their body, that can disrupt chakra. If it hits an opposing ninjutsu (such as a Faton, Doton, Suiton, etc tech) The chakra witihn that technique will leave and disrupt the jutsu having it stop the jutsu. Also, if the pulse goes through the opponent it can disrupt their chakra for the next three posts.

Lightning Release · Thunder Blade
[Raiton · Hekireki No Yaiba]
A lightning technique that creates a blade of lightning
Handseals: Serpent
Effect: Lightning comes flying down and creates a blade of out lightning. This blade is capable of slashing into an opponent, and sending a shock specifically made in order to weaken the muscles.

Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Attack
[Raiton · RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
A lightning technique that creates a dragon out of electricity
Handseals: Dragon, Serpent, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Serpent
Effect: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

we most likely have these already, but i thought they were cool, and i dont' have enought time to check... i have to leave!  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 am
ya we do have many of those but some of them are new. anyways just as a heads up I also got all the Lightning combo's finished i just haven't translated the names yet so once thats done i will post them here.

Hector this is the christmas/holiday event planning committee welcome to it. if you have any ideas for water combo's post them here so we can gather all ideas and sort them into nice little piles for releasing.

also as a notice make sure to look at the checklist regularly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 am
ok, ill try to get some wind combo's  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:28 pm
I had some lightning jutsus near the end of page 3 if you guys didn't notice. I can add more if there's not enough. I'll find more things here and there for the other jutsus.

PS. When's the deadline?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:02 pm
no more lightning jutsus. we have enough. Even Combo's. I want everybody to focus on the other combo's on the checklist that need to be finished.

Also I need someone to work on Kazuka's bloodline.

THE DEADLINE IS NEW YEARS DAY!  

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 am
which is btw tomorrow.....
You are in great hurry...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers