Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:46 am
Being in the UK I have no guns whatsoever which is crap. I would probably run to the shopping centre I live close to like in Dawn of the Dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:04 am
sad I would probably be the first person to go
"IM NOT GOING OUT LIKE THIS!"
-"NO! YOU CANT! THEY'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!"
Then Id run into the crowd, get torn apart, and die.  

Neonalyd

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:49 pm
I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, to ME this seems a lot like Raccoon city (the look of it in the the downtown region most of all) jus thought I should say that cause it's kinda cool , but ne way I would take only two weapons with me of the many my family owns, my .22 target luger, small of course but I could carry so much more ammunition, and it only takes one shot to the head (for zombies if we are assuming all the monsters in RE are in this scenario). then I would carry a 30-30, with dot sight scope, I don't have much ammo for it, but this is my big gun, know what I mean?, I'd only use in in special occasions. with these I would find a way out of the city leaving everything behind, people in general would only slow me down... I would do this alone or if some one else was infected I would take no chances and quickly kill them.. its a cruel world, and that's a small price fro your own life...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:45 pm
I'd run my a** to my friends house because his dad's a cop and has a gun. Grab it and the ammo. Then grab his knee breaker. It's a knew weapon the cops use instead of a beating stick and it is said to hurt like hell. Then run to my dad's house and get the sword he has when I run out of ammo. (I don't know why these aren't in the games.) Then I'd get as much as mixed herb packs that I can carry. I'd go to... let's see... that's hard... I'd get a sample of what caused this and inject it in myself like Wesker...  

PhusionStar

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:57 am
Wow. Some of these are totally unrealistic. I'd probably just end up shooting myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:28 pm
Let's see...I'd hope to God that the gun is where my bro left it and grab that, get the jeep keys, and some provisions (food, water...) Then I'd drive around seeing if I can save my closest friends (before it's too late) while playing real life GTA with the zombies that get in my way (Remember RE: Apocalypse? xd ) Then I'd try to get as far away from my city as possible and get help...should probably have proof that there are actually zombies before I get thrown in an asylum. (Raccoon City is a Midwestern town, right? I live in the Midwest! eek )  

Destiny31

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:32 pm
Theres a small airport in my town. I can make it over there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:40 pm
When School ends and knew that thing will happen, I will:

~ Run over to the Chemistry Lab, and mix some chemicals!(Acid Type, Flammable Type, and Explosive type! Best choice is Fluoride mixed with Water)
~ Escape through one of the Fire exits
~ Call my Relatives and make sure they're safe
~ Call 911
~ Find my friends
~ Gather my friends arounf and check if they were bitten or infected(So I can leave or take them and leave them when they turn into zombies with a "Sorry! I'll miss you" words with tears)
~ Go to AFJROTC Building for Wooden rifles and Blunt Sabers for protection
~ Run all the way through the airport on foot or try a survivor who is not infected and can drive a car or go with a police officer
~ Find a navigator of the Airport and tell him we will be safe in an Island somewhere to live into or try to go back from Philippines  

AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:07 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
Wow. Some of these are totally unrealistic. I'd probably just end up shooting myself.
I'd be the zombie that gnaws on your fragmented brainpan. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:20 pm
Damn.... I read some of these and I'm ashamed.... I will admit... I could NEVER face off with a zombie.... I don't have the guts to whack a human with a golf club.... I could be about to die.... and I will NOT do anything about it... I am too much of a p***y I guess.... crying All I'd try to do is find my best friends (yes their more important than family to me xp ) and If I find them... try and protect them even if it cost me my life... I have no gunshops or anything close so i'd definitely be ********. No weapons in my house either. No nothing I guess... Just grab a butcher knife from my kitchen and last as long as I can with that.  

Angelus Drakonis

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:53 pm
The idea never scared me untill I had these reacuring dreams lately that brang the horror to life.Sure I would be blowing zombie heads off and running around like crazy taking advantage of the officail free stuff day.
I use to think that untill I had a little girl. I started having these night mares and the sad truth is it would be mearly impossible to keep my daughter alive...She is only 10 months old. Its a frightening thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:14 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
The idea never scared me untill I had these reacuring dreams lately that brang the horror to life.Sure I would be blowing zombie heads off and running around like crazy taking advantage of the officail free stuff day.
I use to think that untill I had a little girl. I started having these night mares and the sad truth is it would be mearly impossible to keep my daughter alive...She is only 10 months old. Its a frightening thought.

I know how you feel.... I have nieces and nephews I love like they were my own children and i'm only 16 ^_^.  

Angelus Drakonis

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:05 pm
Yeah, times I'd wake up crying because I failed to keep her safe. The dreams were way too real. In real life most people would try to survive yet most will fail but those who stay alive longer than most would eventually commit suicide...I would have to come to the realistic truth that it will never blow over. I would rather die with my baby in my arms than end up a monster... leaving Apple to cry untill she starves to death or worse... I get her.By the way Im only 18.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:08 am
KiteJapan

damn, I wished I had a Zombie Survival Guide xp

I have that book. It's awesome as heck. I would go into my attic with plenty of guns, water, and canned goods. Also, I'd have a radio just in case I can get in touch with any aircrafts in the area.

Luckily for me, my house is LOADED with firearms. Of course, I'd just use hollowpoint 9mm rounds for my pistol with improvised silencer. Plus, I'd get a Bowie knife in case of close range extreme situations. Perhaps carry some incendiary rounds for the 9mm in case I need to pick off a group of zombies in the distance.  

Roma DeVant

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:15 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Yeah, times I'd wake up crying because I failed to keep her safe. The dreams were way too real. In real life most people would try to survive yet most will fail but those who stay alive longer than most would eventually commit suicide...I would have to come to the realistic truth that it will never blow over. I would rather die with my baby in my arms than end up a monster... leaving Apple to cry untill she starves to death or worse... I get her.By the way Im only 18.

Damn your young.... But it's nothing wrong lol my sister had her first when she was like 16-17 i think. But yea I understand..... I would probably just die defending my nieces and nephews before seeing them get knawed.... (however you write that) If I did survive and they died i'd do exactly what you said.... commit suicide but for the sole reason that I would just go insane. Btw i'm only 16... Lol. I've been an uncle since I was about 4 years old.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff