Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
OLD Konoha ranks (DO NOT POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am
((i tried to stop him.....but noooo...drake had to try and save him......))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 am
Teddy...Drake died to save your 4$$, and you quit the village to join Rock? I'd personally kill you if I was from here.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 am
(lol....wow.........)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:58 am
haha DSW you sound shocked XD
Ok end of spam for me  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:59 am
Hm....maybe the ANBU should head out and teach Teddy a little lesson...I'd personnaly love to have a spare corpse around in case I need it. I plan on trying to learn the human puppet technique, but I don't know who knows it to teach it to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 am
thefire158
Hm....maybe the ANBU should head out and teach Teddy a little lesson...I'd personnaly love to have a spare corpse around in case I need it. I plan on trying to learn the human puppet technique, but I don't know who knows it to teach it to me.

Yay, all of you call me THE ANBU! Awesome!

*Whispers can be heard in the background*

Huh? You mean the actual ANBU? NOOOOOOOO crying  

Nebulosis

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am
Sorry fire, all of us who know the human puppet technique swore not to teach it to anyone else. And once you learn it, you can go on a killing spree like me XD
Hmm...who to kill next...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:11 am
iZann
Sorry fire, all of us who know the human puppet technique swore not to teach it to anyone else. And once you learn it, you can go on a killing spree like me XD

Dude, go kill ChuinII. I dont want him around lol.  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 am
iZann

So do I just learn it in sections like any other jutsu?
Or do I have to have it taught to me/have a scroll of it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:19 am
No you can't learn it in sections since it's a secret jutsu. Zeramaru taught it to me, and all of the puppeteers have sworn not to teach it to anyone else. So sorry mate...Zeramaru was your only chance since he was the original.

My ANBU, I didn't know you were that mean, lol.  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 am
Eh, oh well, I guess a normal puppet will work just as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:22 am
Yeah...I'm not sure if you need someone to teach you puppetry though cuz it was reserved only in the Sand, and there are only a few in the guild.

Wow I practically gave myself up at the gates...I thought someone would at least post there quickly. Hmm.  

iZann

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 am
I m not sure why all of you people want the Human puppet technique thing. Yes it is good, but those puppets can still be defeated easily in a few ways. Its turning into the Sharingan thing...

Well....I dont like his character much so you can go rip him to shreds for all I care...

I should SO make Tai a bad character....I just dont know how to pull it off lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:25 am
Yeah cuz you get the body's bloodline, and a strong defense can protect the puppets. And it's not turning into the sharingan thing cuz only 4 people have it in the guild.

I feel too mean to kill ChuinII...since I killed ChuinI. Yes believe it or not, I have feelings!

Go ahead Tai...would you be loyal to the village or turn to the dark side for the sake of power? twisted  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:27 am
Ditto here.
I've already put a puppet in the weapons request, it has the ability to channel my bloodline to itself.
So, My eternal implant, it will project a shield of impenatrable fire if I want it to, but while thats happening, I can't do that and all strings need to be attached, and so on and so on.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff