Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Building Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:11 pm
iKoisu
That's pretty much New Melody Grove.

I didnt actually mean hang out, I just meant like a real embassy of some sort. Just look at how they do it in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm
No, we will use a kages office if we need a meeting.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 am
[Username]'s Form Shruikan Tenshi
Applicant Requesting: Haseo's home
Activity: Anyone can come over
Reason:
I would just like a place to call my own home, like my own house. Plus its like my own residence so I can be there and people who need me can find me easier if I'm there. Just mainly like my own house.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:08 pm
alright  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 pm
*glomped* thanks perky ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm
[Username]'s Form:The_wolf_howls
Applicant Requesting:Kahona Weapon Shop
Activity:Selling ninja tools and weapons to all shinobi..for the right price of course.
Reason: Well, us shinobi need weapons. i will provide them. And i will build custom weapons for shinobi if they need it. i will just need blueprints. and a good place to RP like a conversation, or a talk with the owner or something like that.  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 am
[Username]'s Form: sailor sunburst
Applicant Requesting: miwata's and aki's home
Activity: just a normal home for my rpc and her partner, aki.
Reason:i just need a place for my rpc to settle down at after a long hard day of school or a long mission. i could also use it as a squad hangout or maybe my whole squad could use it as a home, in which case i'd just change it's name, i'ma very flexible person ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm
[Username]'s Form Panthers7
Applicant Requesting: A headquarters for Yumi's Group Oniwabanshu. A place where they can make plans,rest,as well as train.
Activity: Only people of the Oniwabanshu Group can come in. Although,there will be a section for those that aren't within the group to enter,as the group would be rather nothing without missions. The only people that have special permission to come in,is the Hokage(Of Course),and leader of the ANBU and the leader of the Oinin's. But still,other than the Hokage,they will need to be around at least one Oniwabanshu member.
Reason:As said before,the group needs a headquarters to train,make plans,as well as rest. (And for reference,the group is not like the ANBU nor the Oinin.)  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:20 pm
Panthers7
Applicant Requesting: A headquarters for Yumi's Group Oniwabanshu. A place where they can make plans,rest,as well as train.
Activity: Only people of the Oniwabanshu Group can come in. Although,there will be a section for those that aren't within the group to enter,as the group would be rather nothing without missions. The only people that have special permission to come in,is the Hokage(Of Course),and leader of the ANBU and the leader of the Oinin's. But still,other than the Hokage,they will need to be around at least one Oniwabanshu member.
Reason:As said before,the group needs a headquarters to train,make plans,as well as rest. (And for reference,the group is not like the ANBU nor the Oinin.)

You are going to have to pm me about this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm
the-wolf-howls
[Username]'s Form:The_wolf_howls
Applicant Requesting:Kahona Weapon Shop
Activity:Selling ninja tools and weapons to all shinobi..for the right price of course.
Reason: Well, us shinobi need weapons. i will provide them. And i will build custom weapons for shinobi if they need it. i will just need blueprints. and a good place to RP like a conversation, or a talk with the owner or something like that.

Approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm
sailor sunburst
[Username]'s Form: sailor sunburst
Applicant Requesting: miwata's and aki's home
Activity: just a normal home for my rpc and her partner, aki.
Reason:i just need a place for my rpc to settle down at after a long hard day of school or a long mission. i could also use it as a squad hangout or maybe my whole squad could use it as a home, in which case i'd just change it's name, i'ma very flexible person ^_^

Not so sure about that, we have had squad hangouts before, they just clutter the forum up and slowly die out as time progresses onward.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Kunesume2
Panthers7

You are going to have to pm me about this.
(( I was hoping to explain everything in rp but if you want me to do it through pm's I can blaugh ))  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm
Well, when I am elected Monday, you can tell me then. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:36 pm
(( Alrighty blaugh Sorta hope Dark doesn't make Hanzo die or anything. It'll make Yumi crack. gonk ))  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
[[He might, I was instructed to watch over you as your Guardian, well you and Tadashi.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff