Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
War/Invasion Petition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am
Fenrir Graveheart
Too bad I'm not. stare If we just handled pyro and rahenno no problem then what do you think think you and aro can do? I'd come back to the village and start begging for mercy if I were you.
(my a** i ain`tbegging 4 s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am
You have no idea how happy that makes me.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
Aro metatora
iChakramaster
Rockgirl809

Village to invade: Cloud
Reason to invade: Just cause for a reason that cannot be spoken
Number of votes: 4
Gain of this attack: me and the voters will be accomplished

We currently are on moderately good terms with cloud. We want to stay that way. Also, you need to be a leaf ninja to apply and be considered for an invasion. You are not.
fine i`ll get pyro back on my own.

§_Scrapples_§

How do you get a dead guy back? He is pretty much blown up in Fenrir's bone dome thing. Not even counting the fact he was already dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 pm
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809
he's jounin and i would kick your ******* *** but i havent ****** post in NUR 4 LIKE ****** 2 YEARS SO I DONT KNO SOME MOVES SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR ******* MIND BEFORE I **** U THE **** UP AND RIP YOUR ******* BODY UP TO *** SHREADS OR GET UR *** ***** KICKED BY MY ******* FRIEND U SON OF A *** ***** MOTHER ****** ****** **********

lol i blocked them myslef....

Man I wish I wasn't in the exams, I would beat the both of ya'z!!!
if your talkin bout chunin exams then i`ll ******** u up as well as ty.

You suck in every aspect of Rp, In my opinion. You got beat by a genin, so you can STFU, seriously though, your weak. Stop boasting like your strong, I could beat you at my current rank if the guild allowed me too.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809
he's jounin and i would kick your ******* *** but i havent ****** post in NUR 4 LIKE ****** 2 YEARS SO I DONT KNO SOME MOVES SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR ******* MIND BEFORE I **** U THE **** UP AND RIP YOUR ******* BODY UP TO *** SHREADS OR GET UR *** ***** KICKED BY MY ******* FRIEND U SON OF A *** ***** MOTHER ****** ****** **********

You suck in every aspect of Rp, In my opinion. You got beat by a genin, so you can STFU, seriously though, your weak. Stop boasting like your strong, I could beat you at my current rank if the guild allowed me too.

i could beat you maybe not sure, it would be hard  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

when did i get beat by a genin if the rules alloweed that even so u can STFU CUZ YOU R ******** RETARDED. and if i suck at rp then you ma sucks me off every night for a dolla a month b***h.one more thing I`LL ******** U UP ANYTIME ANY PLACE SO IF U STEPIN YOU CAN GET IT TO FAGGET!!  

Aro97

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

when did i get beat by a genin if the rules alloweed that even so u can STFU CUZ YOU R ******** RETARDED. and if i suck at rp then you ma sucks me off every night for a dolla a month b***h.

Awww shyt a real black dude, I would flame yo b***h azz in RL

Gone on b***h a** boi, I aint got time to play wit a b***h like you ya understand?Oh, Dat aint wat ya sis said last night *Oohhhhhhhhh* Trick a** negro.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:12 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Aro metatora
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Rockgirl809

when did i get beat by a genin if the rules alloweed that even so u can STFU CUZ YOU R ******** RETARDED. and if i suck at rp then you ma sucks me off every night for a dolla a month b***h.

Awww shyt a real black dude, I would flame yo b***h azz in RL

Gone on b***h a** boi, I aint got time to play wit a b***h like you ya understand?Oh, Dat aint wat ya sis said last night *Oohhhhhhhhh* Trick a** negro.
SO U LIKE SAGGY FAT IMAGINATION PPL CUZ I GOT NO SIS SO U MUST BE TALKIN IN A CRACK HOUSUE WITH YOUR CRACK BABY MOM f** BAG.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm
you just mad cuz u got nothin to say feelin stupid as a mother ******** witch u are triein to ack hard b***h you ain`t Riannah  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm
Aro metatora
you just mad cuz u got nothin to say feelin stupid as a mother ******** witch u are triein to ack hard b***h you ain`t Riannah

Speak yo knowledge *****, dats all I got to say, you aint true if you aint blue.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm
all 3 of u guys shut the fk up and dont be baggin up on aro cause he like a bro ta me...well...ya u can say dat but dizzle dont be callin people n***a before u get ur az in hell and root in there ty she the hell up cause all u do iz run away so dont say shix  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Im just saying, dude trying to step to me like Imma b***h or sumthin.

Yo momma dis and Crack baby dat, s**t stare

Imma drop this s**t though, it aint even dat serious to be arguin' ova.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm
Rockgirl809
all 3 of u guys shut the fk up and dont be baggin up on aro cause he like a bro ta me...well...ya u can say dat but dizzle dont be callin people n***a before u get ur az in hell and root in there ty she the hell up cause all u do iz run away so dont say shix

you shut up,your rpc should be dead cus a smiple substituion jutsu really shouldnt work, and when havock gets on im going to show him and he will have final word. Also you ran from me,i will rip you to pieces if you come to sound. Be careful im with a sanin and a jounin and we blew lea up  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff