Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 am
thefire158
Halt the search...for now.
I don't know what's going on, but Jedi might attack you guys....Zann killed a leaf shinobi for mangkyo I belive...hold off on the attack for now...

i have 2 questions for you
1:is my profile approved?
2:how can i join the ANBU black ops.?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 pm
((you must first pass the academy, after you fix your application to the village))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 pm
(Will hey. I'm the Onin Commander aka Anbu Vice Captain. I am over very body execpt the Captain. Afther you past the academy Search me out and I shall avaluate you to join the ranks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 am
An Anbu walked into the Anbu Head quarters and sat at a desk and began to log onto a computer. She typed quickly searching through a few files of shinobi, most of them being criminals  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am
Yokai suddenly appeared byt he door and said, "And you are?" This Yokai was a clone, so he wasn't gonna do anything rash, unless she was an intruder. "You don't look like any of the anbu's i know."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm
Ariana stopped typing then turned her head to look at the ninja then sighed
~Could've swore you locked the doors for security ariana~
'Me too.'
Ariana continued to type looking to the Anbu and the alarm went off for a short second as all the doors closed and locked. Ariana stood up and pushed in her chair leaving the computer on.
"hm, I am Ariana."
Ariana said simply as her Cloud symbol was obvious being located on her headbands and clothing.
"And you are?"

Bodhisattva Empress

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Yokai noticed all the signs of her headband and clothing and said, "Yokai Hasamoto, and you're from cloud. What buisness do you have here?" Yokai just then lowered his chakra lever just incase. "I don't think Cloud and Leaf are in war. And, why are you looking at the anbu files on that computer? Oh and by the way, I used to be an anbu, you can't get me locked out. All anbu know this place in and out, and can get inside easily without and force."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Xantos stepped in next to Yokai. "Long time no see." he said. "I wanted to check in to see if the old ANBU members were still here. And I happend to find you." he finished. He walked over to Ariana. "Xantos Hyuuga. Ex-Hokage, Light Assassin co-leader, and many other things. So, why don't you tell me what exactly you were doing here sweet heart?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm
Ariana smiled slightly backing up a bit to create a bit of distance for personal space. One hand tapped a key on the keyboard clearing the screen before Xantos got to see the screen. A game of solitaire would show up in its place. She then looked to Yokai with a bit of a confused facial expression
"Files? I was just using the computer until an Anbu showed up. I have no idea how those door closed. Like you said I'm from Cloud, I wouldn't know much about your system."
Ariana lied but to Xantos it wouldn't be so obvious. As an Anbu Ariana knew those slight marks that showed signs of lying and was able to prevent them as her face was completely matching emotion for emotion with no hesitation of signs of second thought.
"By the way..."
Ariana paused for a moment turning to Xantos
"Don't call me sweet heart."
Ariana stated firmly not taking too well to the phrase

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Xantos smiled. "Okay then, I love it when they play hard to get." he said. "Now...the fact that you got in here is quite a feat. Same with being able to log onto the computer. Now I wonder, how a beautiful tourist like yourself could do any of those?" He finished. He took out his knife and began flicking it around as he usually did. "For being here as long as you have been, it dosn't seem you've made much of a move on your game." he said and pointed a thumb toward the screen. "I know a great café in this village. Maybe we could go there and talk this whole misunderstanding over."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Ariana watched as he took out his knife, fixing her eyes on it as he played with it.
"The computer was on, sir."
Ariana replied simply with a slight smirk and shaking her head slightly. This part was funny for she didn't have to lie since it was on and logged when she came.
"I'd rather we didn't, and if I am not mistaken you're trying to intimidate me with your butter knife?"
Ariana started off as a statement but then ended with a questioning tone to check with him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm
"ANBU don't leave files lying around. This base hasn't been used in a while. And no...this knife is just a habit. Used it to quit smoking, and now I just can't seem to stop..." Said Xantos, his voice drifting off. "It's a balisong...some call it a butterfly knife. Much more precise and reliable then the standard issue kunai...you said you were using the computer, why? To play solitaire? You said you were waiting for an ANBU. Well, you're looking at one. So, what did you need me for? Besides complementing your gorgeous looks." he finished, flicking his knife back closed and pocketing it.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Ariana wasn't the one for sweet talk especially in a situation like this.
"Your files are unharmed as far as me having to do with any of it. I just wanted to ask about a missing nin that appeared in Cloud. A female ninja about five feet and five inches. Blond hair, blue eyes, and seems to be armed with a mass amount of accessories. If you happen to know who I am talking about by any chance. She seems to use hyoton bloodline fromw hat I've seen."
Ariana had that whole lie set up before she got here and asked in a straight forward and non-suspicious manner.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm
[[That's so believable rolleyes (sarcasm)]]  

WereWeasels

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm
WereWeasels
[[That's so believable rolleyes (sarcasm)]]

mrgreen haha thanks sweatdrop  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff