Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:14 pm
Vincent walked in after Campbridge. His pack slung over his shoulder his senses on high for any theives. Not that he had much with him but still.

"They do use my energy because im connected to them. But its alright there isnt much to do back at the base."

((Oh i created new characters and posted them in the chracter thread. Do they have to join a clan?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:23 pm
"Yeah, but stil., You were hurt and we used that spell. I don't want you to get more hurt than you already are...I do care for you, you know..." he told him while blushing a little. "So hum...What do we need to buy exactly?" he said, quickly changing the subject.

((They don't have to join one, but if they end up getting in one it'll have to be Kanareshii unless Vincent quits it. You can only be in one clan or neutral.))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:32 pm
((okay cool well for now theyre looking for work so ill decide later about them ^^))

Vincent grinned behind his mask Campbridge was really growing on him. He'd be a good ally in fights and a good companion to have.

"I know i care for you too. Well have to both take it easy. Anyways lets see. I guess well need dirt, feritilizer or something that makes plants grow. And seeds, we could get some nice flowers, maybe a few bushes or another tree or two. Oh and we may as well get some vegetables, fruit and herbs that we can grow in one part of the garden."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:43 pm
"The treess and bushes will have to wait for an other time... I'm not really in the mood to see trees!" He said before laughting. But it was true he saw enaught tree for a week. "And bushes might be alityle too hard to bring back with just the two of us not in full power."
he then start browsing trough the different outside shop that were in the market place. He quickly find some fertiliser and dirt and baught two bags. He gave one to Vincent and they continue to walk around looking for smoe flowers, vegetable, and herbs.
"Can I ask you a question?" He then said after a while. "What exactly happen when you remove your mask? I mean, I know you became what you use to be but you can't control yourself at all? Do you keep memories of what happen? tell me..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:50 pm
Vincent took hold of the fertilizer Campbridge handed him.

"Its hard to explain the transition i dont really notice. But once its happened once my darkside has taken over its like someone else is controlling my body. My mind is totally aware of whats going on i can see and hear everything that happens but i just cant control myself. At that point i feel like a puppet on strings. Thats the best way i can describe it to you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:54 pm
"Okay...I think I understand... But just to know...If you were to loose control over yourself and it was just the two of us without anyone near, what would happen? Like this morning if we would have staid longer in the water you wouldn't have reach the School and loose control while it was just the two of us..." At that point he stoped looking around for the different items and was looking at Vincnet with an unknow exprecion on his face. It wasn't clear what emotion he was feeling right now.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Vincent sighed he didnt want to answer Campbridges question but he did.

"I probably would have attacked you or taken you by force.."

His voice grew quiet and sad. He didnt want that too happen, especially now that he was starting to like Campbridge. Plus he didnt want to lose control again, ever again if he could help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:12 pm
It felt as if everyone around the market place stoped talking. Of course it wasn't true. It was just the way he felt. Campbridge then walked a litle closer to Vincent. "What do you mean by -taken by force-" He asked him.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:18 pm
Vincent gave a look to Campbridge a look that said. 'Did you grow up in a cave?' Of course his expression was hidden so he sighed. He got closer to Campbridge, placed a arm around his neck and whispered to him.

"Meaning i probably would have raped you. And i dont want that to happen."

Vincent removed his arm from Campbridge and headed to a tent that had some nice packets of herb seeds.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:22 pm
Campbridge followed Vincnet who was near the herb' seed. He then put his hand around the other's waist and move his head close to Vincent ears. "But can it relly be a rape if the other's willing?" He then rest his own head on Vincent's shoulder not really caring about the people around them giving them some stares.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:31 pm
Vincent half chooked on his own air. After a bit of coughing he regained his composure. Did he just say what i think he did?

"Well i guess not."

It was all he could manage. He blushed his mask thankfully hiding his red face.

"Okay so yeah um herbs.. yeah."

Vincent tried to change the subject but a part of him his curiousity suddenly arose in him at Campbridges comment. A mischievious grin came across his face as thoughts came into his head. He didnt mind Campbridge touching him, he acually enjoyed it. But a marketplace was no area to be intimate in so it felt slightly awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Campbridge really didn't give a damed abouth being in the market place. He did told vincent once that he kinda forget how to be in public.
"I don't just care about you like you are right now. I also do it when you won't have your mak on. That person, even tough he is a bit wilder, is still you." He told him not moving from his position. "And if you loose control one other time and you have some...needs to fulfil... Don't go rape random people...I'll be here."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Vincent didnt know what to say. His heart started to race as he heard Campbridges words, or rather his proposal. Images flashed through his mind. Taking Campbridge by force, letting out his darker side, when someone wanted it. He shook his head. No things like that would get him in trouble.

"I wouldnt want to hurt you.."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:56 pm
"You wouldn't" He simply said hugging him a litle tigher. He thne closed his eyes and took a deap breath. Next thing he knew, he was quickly removing himself form Vicnent and start looking trough the Herbs.
"I think the medicinal one here and here would be useful to help wound heal faster." He said taking some bad of seed. "Those one here would be good too they reduce the speed poison flow in your body..Oh! And i absolutly need those one!" He almost scream taking a 4th bag. "They are the main ingrediant to the cream I applied to you. Oh and finaly those one...They give a good tast to chicken."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:06 pm
Vincent watched Campbridge for a bit his thoughts focused on what he had said before he started talking about the herbs. Suddenly i want to find a hotel... God he's so weird. But, Argh what the hells wrong with me. No i cant do that i-

Vincent mentally wanted to rip his hair out of his head. He was having a fight with himself. Actually a few, he had taken both men and women by force before. So it didnt really bother him that Campbridge was a man. But then there was the battle in his head that he shouldnt let his dark side take control again. Not even to satisfy his urges, which hadnt been stasfied in awhile a long while. But then he wanted to, he wanted to grab Campbridge run to a hotel and jsut take him by force and satisfy his urges.

He shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts.

"All i need is some nightshade and mint."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces