Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
And All the Kings Men...((I want to start this up!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? I tried it out once before and it only got to 20 pages ...
  Sounds good to me ^_^
  ....eh.....I don't know...
  I only take polls for GOLD
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm
“He doesn’t need protectors at all…” She stated, her eyes flat.
Her hatred of the king was nothing new and certainly never concealed on her part.
“Bite your tongue young girl, King Alexander is a fine king indeed no matter the chitter chatter you bark!” The large man to her right said while repeatedly hitting her back roughly but in a friendly manner.
“Oh yeah? Show me the proof.” She retorted but with a slight crack of a smile.

“Relax some huh? Everything’s fine.” She grinned at the dark man to her left.
She had to admit seeing him eat pie looked rather funny.
“So, uh, do you usually eat sweets like that?” She asked idly, glancing to his plate.
She sipped at her water. Though she was a bar fly she never had ale.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:24 pm
he had that same emotionless stare, but sighed and closed his one eye "no not usually" he said as he finished up his pie. "sweet things make me overly energetic so i try to stay away from them." he opened his eye again and glanced at the man to her left after he said his remark  

sotangitsune

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm
She couldn't help but snort at what he had said. "Is that so stranger? I can't imagine that..."
Eating the last bit she pushed the plate away and sat back to relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm
((Character is in the making))

Aidan ran down the street, smiling a little as he ducked into an alley near the tavern. "That could have gone better." He peeked out to make sure any pursuers had passed, then started to cross to the tavern. Aidan stopped next to a parchment hanging on the ouside wall for a couple seconds, then continued to the doorway, shaking his head.  

Agent SK44

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
"want anything else?" he looked at her sitting up in his seat  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm
((Seriously? I feel like we're texting not rp'ing XD))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 pm
She sighed contentedly. “That’s all. Thanks though. People usually don’t pay for me unless they’ve lost to me in battle.” Minra smiled cockily, lifting Kyon, her sword up and setting it on the floor beside her chair. She never went anywhere without it.
She let her words hang in the air a while before speaking up again.
“So…live around here or are you passing through on a journey?” She asked. Her tone sparked when she mentioned a journey. It had been a long while since she had traveled anywhere but she still craved exploring the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm
haruxxx
She sighed contentedly. “That’s all. Thanks though. People usually don’t pay for me unless they’ve lost to me in battle.” Minra smiled cockily, lifting Kyon, her sword up and setting it on the floor beside her chair. She never went anywhere without it.
She let her words hang in the air a while before speaking up again.
“So…live around here or are you passing through on a journey?” She asked. Her tone sparked when she mentioned a journey. It had been a long while since she had traveled anywhere but she still craved exploring the world.
He pulled a couple of gold pieces out of his pockect and placed them on the table infront of them. "i guess you could say i am here on buisness" he took a sip of water.  

sotangitsune

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm
((Lol, you didn't have to put that last line in, I joking))

Aidan opened the tavern door and started to walk inside, but decided against it at the many voices from inside. Leaning his back against the wall, he tought, I'm runny low on coins anyway, if only a job would come along. He either ignored or didn't notice the way some of the passersby were giving him odd looks as he stood brooding.

After a moment, Aidan reached a decision and promptly set out to follow it. Striding with newfound confidence, he immediately smacked right into a post set up on the side of the street and fell backwards, landing hard.

~~~~~

Kevlin sat at a table close to the tavern door, silently nursing an ale. He hadn't had much rest recently, and mused over the reason. Blasted orders, making me come all the way back here and won't even tell me why. He briefly looked up as the people at the bar mentioned something about the king needing protection. Turning back to his drink, he thought, I'll probably hear more at my new briefing. Finishing off the last of his drink, Kev stood up to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 am
((LOL I didn't mean to put that up! But it's funny so I'll leave it be.))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 am
Reen set off in the direction of the tavern but before he reached the door he witnessed a man run straight into a post positioned next to the tavern, falling back to the ground.
He thought it looked rather foolish. The sign was clearly visible whichever direction the man might have come from.
Calculated thought told him to ignore it and continue on but he decided to check on the man anyway. It was certainly bizarre enough to spark his curiosity.
Reen stood over the man and looked down with calm almost cold eyes. “Are you able to move?” His voice matched his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm
Aidan looked up at the man and answered, "Of course. It's just a little bump and some slight sorenesss that will probably feel worse tomorrow." He staggered up to his feet and brushed himself off. Smiling weakly and trying not to sound sarcastic, he continued, "Thank you for the concern though, it's rather kind of you."  

Agent SK44

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:08 pm
“Kind?” He repeated in the same monotone. It wasn’t very often he was called that.
“I doubt it.” He exhaled, pushing his hands into his pockets.
He started for the tavern again but stopped, turning he asked, “It is none of my business I am sure, but why did you run into the post in the first place?” Reen’s eyebrow rose slightly higher than the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 pm
“Eying The Bokrag like everyone else?” Minra guessed looking at the flyer again.
It was the only thing making her consider protecting someone she hated so much.
The sword sounded so powerful. The opportunities for someone with a piece of steel like that sounded endless.  

haruxxx
Crew

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Looking slightly incredulous, Aidan answered, "Do you think I wear this blindfold for my health?" After mulling it over for a moment, he amended, "Actually, that might be true. Some people aren't very happy when I don't have it on."
Aidan patted himself down to make sure he hadn't dropped anything, then also headed for the tavern.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games