Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:18 am
Kren watched the tricks then looked at Lutia. "Explain yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:42 am
Lutia crossed her arms. "You wanted to talk, so I chose a more convenient place where we could converse out of the open and so I can erase your memory of me afterwards."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:06 pm
"Erase my mind? you couldn't if you had the capapbilty. I'm here to form a friendship. you treated the other man with greater respect then you did i."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:40 pm
Lutia lifted an eyebrow. "A friendship? Sounds interesting. You have my attention and, just so you're aware, that man is an ally who asked first before confronting me and didn't send underlings into my place without permission."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:15 am
"Instead he used magic to send a message. I used the only way i knew how to get in here, and that was to send one of my servants. Your lucky i just don't disappear and leave you be."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:32 am
Neo looked around slightly confused. A few seconds ago he was on the streets and now he was...here. Wherever here was.
"How did i get here?" He asked spinning around, it must've been something similar to teleportation but he wasn't sure.
"And where is here?" He sighed suddenly wishing that he had some form of useful weapon to defend himself with. He was a more than easy target for anyone that wanted to kill him.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:28 am
Nick looked over at him, and smiled. The gold tint leaving her eyes. He looked confused.
"I believe that the little Miss is the one to answer both of those," She remarked idly, watching him spin. "Although it would be reasonable to assume that this is her base."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:51 am
Kren glanced at the man. "You made a mistake, how sad."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:15 am
"I think it's kind of cute," The magician remarked, still playing with the deck. "She's drags us here to be out of the open, and brings a bystander. Absolutely, classically amateur, and darling."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:37 am
Kren laughed slightly.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:49 pm
"And why don't I kill you?" asked Lutia, who was beginning to wonder herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:01 am
"Because you can't. Niether of you lovely ladies have the power. I'll admit ya could cause me great harm, but nothing fatal." Kren gave a slight smile.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:16 am
"I'm a bit on the hard to kill side, too." The girl who had called Lutia an amateur remarked, looking over her shoulder and smiling brightly at the leader. "But the real reason you don't kill either of us-- is because you're curious." Humanity's greatest fault... Well, one of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:47 am
"Its not only humans that are destroyed because of curiosity." Neo said suddenly, listening to what the others were saying and biting his tongue to stop himself from saying anything that could get him killed.
"Mistakes often lead to the greatest of discoveries." He smiled to himself knowing that he was stupid for getting involved but wanting to say something.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 pm
Lutia looks to Neo. "Are you sure you don't want to work for me? I pay well and I can probaly unearth that past of yours, given enough time."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff