Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 am
Moonlight_Bella
Pailzor
Grimlin ninja
maybe a poetry contest? just a suggestion.. i think it would be interesting. if not.. then i put my vote on the photo contest.. but i would have to figure that one out on how to do it... sweatdrop

I think... Didn't we do that one before? Not sure. might've just been stories... Too lazy to look.

Poetry might be kind of fun. >w<

*cling!*
I haves a Bella. whee whee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 am
Pailzor
Moonlight_Bella
Pailzor
Grimlin ninja
maybe a poetry contest? just a suggestion.. i think it would be interesting. if not.. then i put my vote on the photo contest.. but i would have to figure that one out on how to do it... sweatdrop

I think... Didn't we do that one before? Not sure. might've just been stories... Too lazy to look.

*cling!*

I feel sorry for Bella. ;o

Poetry would be fun .. ><
I feel like such a stranger here now.

Bella Doe

Elder

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 am
Bella Doe
Pailzor
Moonlight_Bella
Pailzor
Grimlin ninja

*cling!*

*cling!*
I haves two Bellas. whee whee heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 am
Pailzor
Bella Doe
Pailzor
Moonlight_Bella
Pailzor
Grimlin ninja

*cling!*

*cling!*

does that mean people remember me? eek

I never knew Pailzor to claim random people.

Bella Doe

Elder

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm
What about an art contest, kinda like the photo contest, but well you get the picture. >.> It can be complicated because there are many great artists. surprised Probably been mentioned previously, but had to mention it for some reason.

*Contest Idea Contest. >3 Yush.... Make a contest where you have to come up with the most creative contest... biggrin Then you could use the winning contest idea and you just had an amazing contest. Not to mention all the other ideas that you could use. .___.

*Most Creative Aquarium? This could be kinda fun since there are so many different ways to create a beautiful aquarium with decorations and fish.

*Origami Contest: Create origami figures that are creative and pick the favorite for the win. I know some people can make some beautiful origami creations that are also unique.

If you want some laughs and I'm not sure if you have done it, but you can do a Comic Strip Contest and limited the number of boxes, so they aren't too long. surprised

Hopefully you find those ideas useful, if not oh well I like to give ideas for some reason. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 pm
dolly14
What about an art contest, kinda like the photo contest, but well you get the picture. >.> It can be complicated because there are many great artists. surprised Probably been mentioned previously, but had to mention it for some reason.

*Contest Idea Contest. >3 Yush.... Make a contest where you have to come up with the most creative contest... biggrin Then you could use the winning contest idea and you just had an amazing contest. Not to mention all the other ideas that you could use. .___.

*Most Creative Aquarium? This could be kinda fun since there are so many different ways to create a beautiful aquarium with decorations and fish.

*Origami Contest: Create origami figures that are creative and pick the favorite for the win. I know some people can make some beautiful origami creations that are also unique.

If you want some laughs and I'm not sure if you have done it, but you can do a Comic Strip Contest and limited the number of boxes, so they aren't too long. surprised

Hopefully you find those ideas useful, if not oh well I like to give ideas for some reason. ^^

I'm liking the comic strip!  

ZOMGAsa

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Bella Doe
Pailzor
Bella Doe
Pailzor
Moonlight_Bella

*cling!*

*cling!*

does that mean people remember me? eek

I never knew Pailzor to claim random people.

Somewhat. I saw you around all the time, and always was thinking of Moonlight Bella when I saw your username... sweatdrop sweatdrop

Maybe we should take this to the Chat Thread.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 pm
dolly14

Art contests are way over rated, as we've said MANY a time before.

Aquariums are no-go since most of us only get our fish out of daily chance, and those are usually starter fish.

Origami contest would be fun, but even I find that just a tad difficult as in the fact it's easy to go on google and cheat. :/

afsadf OMG!! BELLA DOE~ -clingluff- I've missed you!

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Bella Doe

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
dolly14

Art contests are way over rated, as we've said MANY a time before.

Aquariums are no-go since most of us only get our fish out of daily chance, and those are usually starter fish.

Origami contest would be fun, but even I find that just a tad difficult as in the fact it's easy to go on google and cheat. :/

afsadf OMG!! BELLA DOE~ -clingluff- I've missed you!

:] I guess people do remember me.
I'll be in the chat thread then, since this is getting off topic.

I missed this guild, I haven't been coming on gaia as much. ><

oh, and photography would be fun, but catogories would be better so you wouldn't get a bunch of random ones and have to judge them.

Aquariams. :l Not everyone can buy cash to spend on their aquariam. I just take what I get from the daily chance, and that isn't much.
I have what, a gaia earth, two fountain things, and like 9 cuttlefish? T.T

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 am
who can get the most aivz on a print screen?

or who can hold the biggest party  

EDDZ92

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 am
EDDZ92

The first would be won by the person with the largest screen, obviously...

What do you mean by the second? o.O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 am
Pailzor
EDDZ92

i never fort of that lol rolleyes

a person has the party at the house in towns then counts how many people are there
im just spitballin smile  

EDDZ92

Bella Doe

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:10 pm
EDDZ92
Pailzor
EDDZ92

a person has the party at the house in towns then counts how many people are there
im just spitballin smile

Personally, with my language arts class I am taking right now,
that grammer is killing me.

I still wish you guys would do more avatar contests, I loved those even though I lose most of the time.
The challenges were creative.
We should do avatar contests without prizes.

Did Nor die?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:19 pm
Bella Doe
EDDZ92
Pailzor
EDDZ92

im just spitballin smile

Personally, with my language arts class I am taking right now,
that grammer is killing me.

I still wish you guys would do more avatar contests, I loved those even though I lose most of the time.
The challenges were creative.
We should do avatar contests without prizes.

Did Nor die?

School and work from what I hear, has kept Nor off Gaia for a while.

I know that avatar contests are creative, but we've done soooooooooo many of those that we're pooped out. xp Perhaps if we were to do like, a specific theme IE: Steampunk, then eh.

EEDZ// How about....we come up with a constructively thought up contest rather than half-a** it and do something ridiculously stupid? :l

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:22 pm
Nor comes on occasionally.
No avi contests. talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff