Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 pm
Kessaris went into class, passing alot of people by. He was recognized by all as Prince Shale, but preferred Kess. "I hate that name, I hate that name, I hate that friggin name!" He heard Keliah in Kilitia and just nodded, responding ~Yeah, yeah yeah. That's why I'm a boy! Beat that!~ He took his seat in class and looked at the board that read in large, chalk letters,"Please have homework present in my presence...Mr. Soluv." "Crap...and it's too late to ask Ricky for his homework....I have to have a better purpose than getting B's and C's..." He dropped his head to his desk and moaned under his forearms.

~~~

"Thanks Monet. You are a jewel." Nas sat before his plate adorned with bacon, Silician brand and eggs from the chickens of Herbacea. As he slid his fork into his scrambled eggs and eats, he asks Monet,"My dear, have you seen Lorna? What could she be doing at 8:30 in the morning? Must be that Wyvern boy. I don't trust him at all. What do you think?"

~~~

Nephils takes a detour going to Herbacea an instead goes to Alloy to learn about the disturbance in aura he felt last night. He flew above the city and coughed heavily before decreasing altitude. "God, I hate being human...*cough*" Nephilis quits flying and lands beneath the plume of gas and looks for anyone to assist him in research. He notices a dark haired, baggy eyed man walking from his job and makes his way to him. "Hey you!" he calls as he begins to him. "Hey! I got some questions for you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:41 pm
In the fields a roaring pounding was shaking the grounds as Tori and Tezukya trained it out, Tezukya stood there. "Use your mind not body, if you focus too much on the body, your mind will not be able to forsee the next attack" as Tezukya pushed Tori into mid air and Vanished.. only leaving an Illusion.

Tori regain sight and began to fall.."You say that, but it doesn't work, Can't you teach me like killing moves or destroying techniques!?" as Tori felt a touch on her hip.

Tezukya appeared and slammed Tori to the ground "Moves like those are sealed as Forbidden forms. I can not teach someone of a mind of such" as Tezukya landed on his left foot.

Tori struggled to get up..."Riddles is what you always say, come on tell me what I should know!" as Tori forced herself up and overlapped her hands and feet with her Ki and Chi.. as a brimming light appeared. "Flashing wave!" as thousands of light needles appeared they attacked Tezukya head on. But to be overwhelmed that her needles flew back at her and full force, and leaving herself injured next to the tree.

Tezukya stood there as his hand was overlapped with his Ki and Astral Aura. "Until your mind is calm, I cannot teach you more" as Tezukya stood there... and vanished.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 pm
Monet sighed. "Amara is getting ready for the Art Festival in Silicia..." she said to him. "As far as Lorna, I've spoken to her a few times about trade and I must say that b***h is as stuck up as ever" she said smiling at him. "We should get ready as well dear...what shall we do today before the festivities occur?" she asked smiling at him as she took a seat next to him, snapping as a duplicate sprang forth to continue cleaning the rest of the area.

Amara had finally reached the palace. "Mom...Dad...I'm home" she said outloud. Her paralyzing effect of her voice normally made her quite around her father,because she hadnt learned full control yet. She reached the kitchen where she saw her parents as she hugged the two of them. Hey Daddy!!! When are we going to train my abilities, I do wish to speak with you verbally she projected to him.

Keliah smirked. She loved to drive Kessaris mad, and since they were twins, they could always sense what was going on with the other. Boys are dumb...I mean, If I kick you below your waist then it's curtains...another advantage of being a girl...YOU CANT HIT ME she said evily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Zakk turned around, this was turning out ot be a horirble day, and he really just needed a break. answering questions was not what he did for relaxation, yawning once more before turning around. "thats great," Zakk smiled sarcasticly. "i'm on my break so it can either wait, or you can make this quick." he said wiping away some of the grim off his face before folding his arms.  

Demenic BlackHeart

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Riko got into Mr. Soluv's room and sat beside Kess, dropping his homework on his desk. "Your welcome... I did it in your handwriting for you. You can thank me later, Kess." She smiled and took out her homework, knowing she was going to have straight A's in this class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Kess' left hand reflexively slid over his crotch as he cringed. A kid, male, looked over to him and furrowed his brow in confusion. "What?" Kessaris asks the boy. ~Anyway Keli, that'd make you a...very bad person....I'll just be quiet then.~ The teacher walked in and Kessaris sat up in his chair watching Mr. Soluv with intent. ~No homework...what I'm I going to do...oh cra, oh crap, oh crap....help me dad....~ A paper landed before him as his teacher erased the board "Huh...what's this?" He looked at the paper and realized it was his lesson. "Wow...thanks Riko." He said with a gleaming smile. "I owe you alot now. If you ever need anything, just tell me."

~~~

(I made a mistake a few ways back about Lorna and Amara...)

"Calm yourself dear. We don't want you losing your temper before we ourselves go you know. Remember what happened last time with you and her. I'm still picking glass out of arms." Nas said, shivering at the recollection. "Anyway, just as long as it's not that Wyvern kid. Me and you had too many mistakes. Let's hope our Amara doesn't in the coming years." He stood from the table, rubbing his bare chest. "Listen, I'm going to get dressed now. Afterwards, I'm going to handle some business with trade managers from Shale and Kilitia. We're running low on BlackSand and Glass. Resources are low these days. Glass cost 3.86p. Two years ago, it was only 1.46p.

(Economy Reference)

~~~

Nephils tunes up when the man spoke. "Okay. I won't waste your time. It seems something of a higher power struck here last night. I felt it. Anyway, is there anyone that might want to sabotage this industry? And leads you may have sir?"  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Lilith stood on the balcony over looking L'eausis. She smiled. Lilith thought about the past and all the times she had stood in this same spot. She breathed in the sweet air of Hydron and sighed contently. "I am truly happy" she said. Lilith turned and went towards the center of the castle.

Chelan opened her eyes. The sun was up and the window showed a few slivers of light into her room. She stayed there for a moment just resting. Then she rose. After stretching she bound out into the halls in her pajama's. "Its another day" she said spinning gracefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:48 pm
"Kessaris... are you ok?" Riko poked him softly, noticing he was talking to himself. "You are weird.... you maybe a prince... but you are weird." She muttered, tucking her short, silvery hair behind her pierced ears. Riko watched the teacher uneasily and then shivered, closing her eyes. Her pencil turned into sand quickly and started swirling around, making her jump and fall out of the chair. All of the kids started to laugh as she blushed, closing her eyes. ~Oh brother...~  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Monet laughed. "Yea...I know not to say too much to her at all" she said to him. She looked over at Amara and smiled. "Im sure Amara knows who to talk to and who not to...and the Wyvern kid is not that bad. I mean he did help in the war ten years ago and to me,shows that he's a good kid" she said. Monet almost always tried to find the good in people.

Amara stood there looking at her mother and blushing. She then looked at her father before concentrating. "Dad...Im sure mom, can help with trade..." she said focusing.."I need control...I dont want to paralyze you with my voice" she said with great strain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Zakk slapped his forehead "wait. thats your question?!" he exclaimed shocked that this person didnt know "of course we knwo who it was, it was those oh so high and mighty Noroa!" he sneered at the name Noroa he swore if he ever met the one responsible he would thrash the living daylights out of him.  

Demenic BlackHeart

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm
(Sorry Alyss. I had to quickly edit that last post on a crazy slow pc.)

"Oh boy." Kessaris helped Riko to her feet shooting a silver eyed glare into the very souls of the teasing individuals. They all stopped only because he was prince, not because he was intimidating. "That's what I thought. Now, are you okay? You took a mean spill just then."

"That's enough class." Mr. Soluv said, looking directly at Kess, Riko and Richard.

"Sorry about that David- I mean Mr. Soluv."

"Only outside of school okay? Now, today's lesson is a continuation of the recent events. Our recession and how some are still paying for The Great War ten years ago. And give me your homework. Who thought I forgot?"

"Here you go." Kess placed his homework upon his desk.

"It's about time you do it. Now take your seat."

"Fine, fine."

~~~

"Yeah. Next time she promised to kill us. She's really up tight." He looked out the window hearing what Monet had continued with. "Wyatt...hmm. Maybe we could groom him and he could live up here. He'll be the only surface dweller to see us. Hehe. I'm thinking about vacationing to the reservation Marcove....built for us." Nas looked down upon the city and further to ground with extensive vision. "He was nice kid." he said slowly. "It's a shame he had to leave us on this plain of existence y'know? What of his child? How's Kess doing?"

~~~

"Okay. Thank you for your time." Nephilis turns and begins walking off into the distance passing a few workers and sadly, hobos. "Something much stronger than a Avion did this. Taking out more than a mile of steel and coal? Place went up in flames after it was done. I'm sorry Mr...Zakk I guess. I can't believe you." Nephilis looks to the sky and takes off unnoticed by anyone. "Who can I talk to about his spike in aura? I have to get to class and teach Tenshi. I promise Samara I would...." He spins in the air and bears right in the direction of Tenshu overseas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:39 pm
((you keep ignoring Amara))

Monet looked at him. "Yea it is a shame..." she said sipping some baselwood tea. She looked at him. "Well I know his aunt is taking care of him, he's attending school in Shale" she said looking at him.

Amara looked at her father and rolled her eyes. That's fine father...nevermind...Im leaving Noroa...and i'll train myself, after the art festival tonight she projected running up to her room.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Kessaris sat in his seat and awaited his lesson. He had some things to talk to Mr. Soluv about.

"Well today class." He began before biting an apple and sipping piping hot coffee, "We are going to learn about the economy and how the war has affected it. About ten years ago, there was a war...that I happen to be part of. I was lower rank artillery and foot soldier recon. Fast runner in other words. Now, the resources used for this war has sapped us today. Some say it's because the god have curser us, but hey...if they were gods, they'd love us right?"

"My aunt Alyss told me that there are gods of the universe. They're called celestials and my parents died fighting them." Kessaris spoke out, but it was met with ridicule and laughter. "You guys think this is a joke?! I have proof. I have a celestial stone sitting on my dresser in The Bulb. I'll show you if you want me too!"

"Is it with you now, Shale?" Asks the teacher calmly, but with a hint of sarcasm.

"No...I-rhetorical question Shale. I already knew. But you can bring it tomorrow if you want. If it's truly interesting, I'll take it to the labs in Alloy, then Herbacea and they'll determine it's true origin. I strongly doubt that it's a celestial stone. A rock of such properties can't possibly exist."

"Just teach the lesson Soluv."

"Thank you, Shale. Now as I was saying..." He continued his lesson onward.

~~~

(My bad.)

Nas nodded as he looked down at Shale. "I hope Kessaris and Keliah are okay. They deserve nothing but love and peace." He closes his eyes and breathes silently in near anger....~Why are you going to train? Amara? What battle could be more important than life? Tell me.~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm
Keliah decided to turn down Wyatt's training. "No thank you Wyatt...IM going to go see my brother" she said nodding. She then walked to the nearest window. She looked at the horizon as she lept out of the window, as she rose fire in the form of a phoenix took off to the city of Shale. Keliah laughed as she past by birds and saw the different kingdoms under her. She finally approached Shale as she landed near the school. she hated Shale because it was too sandy. She focused on her brother's mind,teleporting using her mind warp until she was beside him,smiling.

Amara frowned. Dad...I hate the f act that I cant physically speak to men or they'll be paralyzed...I need to control that. I dont plan to fight any kind of battle, just the curse I was born with she projected.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm
Kessaris looked beside him and noticed his sister. "Shouldn't you be in Kilitia right now doing something...princessy? Besides, I'm trying to get my lesson here." He said pretending to take down notes.

~~~

~Yes, well. That is something you need to get checked on. In the meantime, I have to go down to Shale. I'll be back in a few.~ Nas looks over to Monet and asks,"I'm going to Shale, would you you like to join me?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff