Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:32 am
((Be back in about an hour - lunch break! ^_^))
Had Iris been an observant person, she would have realized that she was invading his "bubble". Though she's not that observant, she's not an idiot either. When she saw his blush, her face turned scarlet, her tail straight with embarrassment.

"Sorry!" she squeaked, mentally kicking herself. Idiot, idiot, idiot! Though it was hard to hide since her face was practically the same color as her hair, Iris looked around. "So, you hungry? I could whip somethin' up..." She cleared her throat as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:36 am
*He turns around, and fumbles with is words* er...n..no, allow me to cook something for you! *he laughs a little, and trips, falling towards her. however, he drunkenly stumbles the opposite way and crashes into a potted plant*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:50 pm
Jack Bursts in, holding a big stack of clean clothes in his hand.

" Alright you b*****d, I did it! Now where's that $20 you owe me..."

He glances around the room and sees Iris.

" Hello again"

and Jack focuses his attention on Miso. " Ahem..Money" Tapping his foot, waiting to get paid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:52 pm
*He stands up, fixing his hat* What the hell do you think this is, a brothel? *he reachs into his pocket, and removing a $20 bill, he promptly throws it at Jack* You can't just wait for your paycheck?  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:02 pm
He quickly puts the clothes on a nearby chair and snatches the 20 dollar bill out of the air and puts it in his pocket.

" Nope..."

and leaves off to his living quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:39 pm
Iris blinked and watched Jack go.

"So, uh... what now?" she asked Miso. "What exactly does one do here? Other than laundry and cooking, that is."  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:13 pm
*he turns to her* Well, we also harvest the spirits of the damned. But that's only on tuesdays. *he nods* Mostly we just plot, have meetings, and hang around. *he turns on his heel, and runs into his office. the loudspeaker suddenly booms.* ALL EMPLOYEES, GET IN MY OFFICE! NOW! *he slams the mic back onto the holder, and waits for his employees*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:17 pm
Jack walks through the door.

" I didn't even get to my living quarters, and you ordered me back. What's the occasion?"  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:23 pm
Iris had clasped her hands over her sensitive ears. She avoided the urge (barely) to yell at Miso for turning on the blasted contraption. Instead, she balanced on her tail, unfolded her wings and crossed her legs, waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:45 am
*He sits behind his desk, gendo-ing at his two comrads.* Well, as you may know, there are other factions currently attempting to take what is rightfully ours...Also known as the city of Byako. *He leans back, and looks up at the ceiling.* However, while we are clearly superior to our foes, they do out number us. Which is why we need to strike from the shadows! MGS style! *he looks at both of them, and then at some papers on his desk* But, before I even brief you two on the mission...We need to do something vastly more important: Decide on Code-Names. *he adjusts his hat*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:51 am
Jack stares at him.
"...Code-Names?"
He paces back and forth.

" Alright, I got one...My codename will be Jet Panther."
He thinks about it for awhile.
" Although Battle Crab DOES sound nifty..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:54 am
*He nods* Alright, Jet Panther it is... *He rubs his chin* Then I shall be...Chrome Dragon! *As he says this, he strikes a pose.* And how about you, Ms.Iris?  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:01 pm
"Hmm... Silver Fire."
Iris said after laughing at the two guy's antics.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:13 am
Ryu then dashes towards the office and then jumps through the window breaking it.
"Sorry Im late. What did I miss?"  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:40 pm
*He blinks, and looks at the fool who just bashed through his window* What the hell are you doing?! *he picks up his tiki-bobber and flings it at the stranger* And more importantly, who the hell are you?! *he says, furrowing his brow* But... *he sits down, and motions for the stranger to sit* We'll clear that up later. For now, sit down. *he looks at Iris and Jack, then crosses his arms* Alright, now heres the plan: We're going to pretend to be an average family. For this to work... *He looks at Jack* You will be our child. *He looks at Iris* And Iris, you shall be my...Husband. *He nods matter-of-factly* I shall be the sexy lady. *He looks at the window-breaker and glares* And you, your the homeless guy that follows around.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff