Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm
"Flirt? What are you......oh."Scourch said with a confused look before he realized what he had done. He quickly dropped the flowers and chocolate and said fratically,"Oh you thought I...and you......and us....and....and.....uhhhh.......no, no you...you missunderstood I was just uhhhhh......being a good friend that's all."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm
Nightstar made a smirk and watched him as he talked. She than giggled a little.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Scrourch could feel his face turn bright red as he babbled and looked down at his feet in an attempt to hide this fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Nightstar than said, "Its fine Scourch. I'm not mad and thanks if those were ment for me. But we got a mission to do." She was all serious now and she got that from her father, which is Robin.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm
Blackfire fell of the building but saved herself from the fall with her flight. She than decided to fight her sister another time and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 pm
Desiray stood up proud. "Really?!" She grinned and woundered if maybe the girl she is talking about was good at fighting and was a good strong person. "Was she a good fighter and strong?" Her eyes widened with questions. She laughed. "Sorry, I-I just havn't really seen anyone lately..." She said and looked up at her. "Would it be ok if I tagged along? My name is Desiray." She smiled.

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 am
Scourch looked up and nodded as he said,"Uhhh yeah.....right."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 pm
Starfire smiled and said, "Yes, she was though she did have her weaknesses. But she never let it stop her at least." Starfire than looked to the girl and said, "A pleasure to meet you Desiray. I am Starfire."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 pm
Deisray smiled a bowed like Starfire was royalty. "I know! You saved my life once. From a burning building. You and Raven! Ever since than you guys have been my heroes and insperation!" She said her eyes glittering with happyness. "Starfire knows my name!" She has never been so happy to actaully met her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:04 pm
"Alright lets go," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm
"Right,"Scourch said in agreement but he then looked around with a confused look on his face and asked,"But uhhhh.....where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm
"We're going to Jump City. We're going to help the past Titans, which are our parents when they were young," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Scourch had an uncomfortable look on his face as he thought about meeting her parents and the rest of the titans. They hated him in the future and he wasn't sure how'd they feel about him in the past. He then thought about his parents and said nervously,"My parents won't be there though. Will they?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 pm
"I'm not that sure Scourch. All I know is that we're to help the past Titans," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm
Scourch looked down at his feet and said,"Mabey I shouldn't have come after all."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff