Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:45 am
When Giro stopped hearing the rattle of the parts he quickly ducked down to see if any one had seen him he look as the girl looked around he removed his gogles and placed them in his bag. It appered she was looking for something he ducked under the wheelbarrel and grabbed the bottom hanging on he decide to hide here till they reach what ever shop she was going to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:59 pm
beginner shrugged decidng it wasnt worth the search and continued her trek into the palace
after getting lost only twice she finaly stopped her wheelbarrel in front of her room door "open up please" the door sweatened by the compliment opened as beginner carted it into the room
as the door closed behind her she got an evil glint in her eye and opened her tool box after selecting a blow torch, wrench, and a mask she begins laughing manicly "this shall be my greatest creation!!!" so said she promptly overturned the whell barrel and began wielding the new whells to its frame while cackeling like a madwoman

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:32 pm
Instantly frightened he jumped off and in his fright his cloaking dissapated
"Oh........"
Trying to get to an exit he ran to the door and wispered "Open you stupid door open." He kicked the door and then cringed at the loud sound that the door made as he kicked it he thought he saw the door shake smugly as he turned around.
''Um I can explain why I am here........... ."
He stopped short and looked on as the girl cackled and cackled on he just sat there hoping she would not stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:37 am
beginner laughed in triupm as she finished one of the arms she set it on the ground carfully and was about to work on the second one when she heard the sound of the door shaking
she looked up thinking someone was knocking to see a mans in her room! "eeek! what the hell are you doing in my room?" she held the blowtorch threteningly as her light demon wings apeared
"youve come to steal the plans for my latest mecha havent you?!?"
she then advanced towards him "now you have five seconds to explain yourself before i make you a part of my next invention" she stated very coldly as she looked ready to kill him very painfully

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:53 am
He could not come up with a story he had few seconds to get out of the room the girl looked like she was ready to kill.
"......I am so sorry madam.....I am....a guard just checking in on you I have to go now sorry again.."
In a hurry he pulled his goggles on and started to create a portal through the door he placed a small device on the machine as he left
"Have a nice day."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:36 am
Elithiel knew his way up to the White City. He slung loosely onto the back of his Aeon Valefore as they ascended to Kabina. The ride was short and soon they had met the fog that clouded even his keen elven eyes.

Valefore however, being a spirit of yore originating from the heavans flew gracefully though the mists until they emerged over the grand gates to Kabina.

Eltihiel stood on Valefore's back. He timed himself before flipping from Valefore's back. He felt the air rushing past him and he landed softly on the roof of one of the many buildings. He looked back up to see Valefore loop around for him. He waved a hand to let him know he was fine. The Aeon took the signal and jolted up into the mists.

Elithiel then jumped down from the building and landed in one of the streets here.

"Kabina....how good it is to be back," he said softly.  

sir_elithiel

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:49 am
Aki was fying back to the town from the castle. Her parents were behind her desision but did not like the loss of thier neutral defense. They had dissmissed her so they could prepare. Aki sighed as the wind tossed about her blue-grey hair.

Golden-lined wings carried her elegantly over her city. Aki blinked. "What?" She thought and began a spiraling decent to a newly landed figure. He looked familiar.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:11 pm
EDITED:
Giro sat at the door fiddeling with the girl's mech parts he took.

"Well this won't get much but it is some thing hope that the slumers likes soup."

Giro looked up and saw a window he got up and walked over to it he felt the light breez on his face after a while he saw a figure lower to the ground to another.

"We'll hope she finds out I have her gears and goes to get a few more."

He jumped out of the window his wing spread out of his back and he glided to a large stone and waited for the figure to land near who seemed to be important.

"They look like they can help the slums if they want to our not."

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:03 pm
((i didnt get a power suply
infact most of the parts i used where peices of junk she found liying about the town of kabina))

she shrugs and returns to her work only to discover that some of her parts where gone! "all those gears! that jerk!"
beginner then decided to finish up the robot legs
an hour of welding, hammering and screwing later she was nearly finished as someone knocked on her door i hope its not that jerk again she goes to the door with a wrench in her hand and opens it to see two guys carting the broken furnace "oh thank you just set it here" she indicated pointing to the center of the room
the two workers set it there and left without a word wondering why she wanted a broken furnace
she then using a pully she installed set it ontop of the legs she completed and began tinkering to connect the two together properly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:19 am
Elithiel looked over at the girl who was lowering down beside him.He blinked as the sight before him ran through his mind. She was....no other word for it...beatiful. He smiled quickly before bowing polietly to her.

"Hello. My name is Elithiel Elithian son of Teepo, High Lord of the Hajin Mon in Laurmeya," he said softly.
"I am a Summoner...as you can probably tell," he said pointing to his intricate staff and robes.
"I come in search of...er...assistance in my quest for Aeons...and what better place to come.." he added under his breath looking around.
"What brings you here, if I may be so bold?"  

sir_elithiel

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:34 am
Aki gazed at the newcomer with even, steady green eyes. She bowed. "I am Aki, part of the royal family, I welcome you to my home." She folded her gold edged wings neatly on her back.

"A summoner you say? Very few of you travel to our parts..." Aki regarded him with a stern, watchful gaze. Her blue-white hair settled on her shoulders.

"For Aeons, sir?" Aki bowed slightly. "Few of this part have heard of them, but you are in luck." Aki's eyes glimmered. "I have heard of them." A small funnel of wind rose from the ground at her feet. There sat a white cat, wings like those of angels on its back. She smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:02 pm
after connecting the legs, right arm and body together she stopped to examine her work
it has a good solid frame, those wheels should give it some good traction and that arm taken from the giant suit of armor is perfect! but without those gears i wont be able to finish the other arm or conplete the control pannel..... "and i spent all my money to get these parts to!" she cries
then by luck beginner noticed an odd piece of tecnoledgy she hadnt seen before "that fink must have dropped it!" she takes it off of her mecha and pockets it "i can sell this and get enough money to finish the mech!"
smiling happily with the chance to finish her mech she leaves her room to go out into town to seach for the intrested vendor

xXBeginnerXx

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 pm
*high up in one of the towers a girl plays her flute out of bordem. This girl is me...Sakura...I had come to Kabina out of shear fate...I was told from my grandfather, that I was to come and learn things from these people. I was going to learn how to better control my gifts. So far I haven't had very good luck controling them.* Somehow I don't think I'll ever get the hang of this...~sigh~ ok one more time.(she has a tendeces to speak out loud to herself) *she concertrated on a vase of flowers.* Water I want you to bubble. Now bubble!*she starts thinking really hard*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:50 pm
Elithiel looked back to Aki. He gave the bow customary to his people.
"Honored to meet you my lady," he said straihgtening up again.

"Yes, I am a Summoner. Actually....I've only just become a Summoner. And I came her because my mother....Lady Tankar was actually trained here. If you do not know her-" Elithiel said pointing to a white marble statue of a woman. She was robed in a flowing cloth (portrayed by a long rippled and beatifully chizzled marble). The marble hair was also wavy in make. She held a staff in one hand and by her other side of was a little blue cat-dog like creature. It had three tails and and a ruby on its forehead. She was staring out foreward with a hand above things head.

"-she died....10 years ago. After....well yeah. So...you have seen Aeons? You know of the one at her side? Carbuncle? It was...my mother's Aeon. This-" he held u[ the Red Ruby Cyrstal around his neck on a thing gold chain "-is the only clue she left me of how to get it...." he said lettuing it fall back about done.  

sir_elithiel

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:55 am
Summoners ok this is not normal the only one I knew left a while back so that means this will be interesting.

Giro stopped the thinking to put the gears away and turn on his invisibility he crawled up to the two to get a better veiw of the tow and hear what they were saying.

He looked on at the two strange creatures that were with the two then back at the castle and wondered if the girl was going to want the gears back. He let out a sigh and quickly covered his mouth.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff