Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:24 pm
What's even worse than gangster kids, are Uh-Oh Oreo's...There's this kid at my school, his name's Sam...we used to be good friends because we were both skater at the time...then late in 7th grade, I became uber depressed and hard-core emo...and after that, he became totally homophobic as hell, thought he was black, and he kept calling me "goth" or other not nice names as if implying I was a lesbian...And if someone was not like him, he made fun of them and tried to beat them up...Of course, he always lost, because we're all so much better than he is...>_<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:40 pm
ive never been really picked on for being emo.. alot of my good friends (who are also emo/crazy) are always messing with people because people will call them emo losers or something else lame but they never say anything to me because they know what happened last time..
xp  

sophomorexslump

Jawbreakerr

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:52 pm
my freinds diss them all the time. you need to learn to get over it....its not a big deal..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:39 pm
Mr brother an his friends hate emo's with a passion too, I cant so anything with out them teasing me for being emo, it pisses me off and when I tell tehm to ******** leave me alone they go, "just go cut your wrist or something", and they are younger that me!

+ E.m.o C.h.i.l.d +

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:43 pm
+ E.m.o C.h.i.l.d +
Mr brother an his friends hate emo's with a passion too, I cant so anything with out them teasing me for being emo, it pisses me off and when I tell tehm to ******** leave me alone they go, "just go cut your wrist or something", and they are younger that me!

If they're younger I'd be like 'gah" and stick them in the face, lmao, jk jk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 pm
I'm emo, i get made fun of everyday

like a few days ago... this kid tims like "Im thinking about being emo... look i alredy have the face" then he frowned and Johns like "i got the emo hair" and he put his hair in his face and Daquane calls me blaire witch and matilda and greem reaper and so on

my eyeliner infected my eyes, so their puffy, so i couldnt wear eyeliner today and everyones like "look the emo girl got beat up by a prep!"

god, i wanna kill emo haters

and no, not all emos wanna die

i use to, i cut really deep--once!

but I'm over that, i only cut now when I'm REALLY deprest, which i havent been in a while  

_KERRSHEY

xtriggerhappyx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:44 am
I'm not emo. I'm an emo. xd

My brother hates emos. He thinks that all "emo kids" do nothing but slit their wrists and whine.

It's kinda funny how he teases me about my bangs 'cause he thinks it's so emo, but I've had them since I was 12... and besides, I have a large forehead. O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:05 am
xtriggerhappyx
I'm not emo. I'm an emo. xd

My brother hates emos. He thinks that all "emo kids" do nothing but slit their wrists and whine.

It's kinda funny how he teases me about my bangs 'cause he thinks it's so emo, but I've had them since I was 12... and besides, I have a large forehead. O_O

My forehead is rather huge too xp So I have a fringe covering most of my face.
Me and my friend are kind of emo and all these chavs started randomly going to us 'oh look at you- little goffs' before I had a chance to tell them what to do to themselves one said 'oh they're not goffs, innit? They's emmos!'
So now we make a joke about it saying that emmos *M-O's* are Medical Officers and I'm going to get a T-shirt with Medical Officer on the back. lol.

~+Sandwich_kid+~

!C O R P S E.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:27 am
heh.
my whole schools like that.
and my brother prolly doenst even know what 'emo' is.
=/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:23 pm
I don't give a s**t what people think about me personally.  

Cupcakes are Scene

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:23 am
skellington_in_the_dark

User Imagesame here. If people want to be completely sad and take the piss then that's fine.
What I DON'T GET is how everyone knows me at school.
I get people adding me on msn and saying 'I no who u r, n I'm going 2 beet da crap outta you, you little goffik s**t'
I'm not a goth! I'm not even trying to be goth! I'm not even trying to be anything! I dress how I think is cool and if people don't like it they can suck my non-existant balls!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:40 pm
No one really makes fun of me (to my face, but I've heard some people try to make fun of me behind my back a few times). I just kind of sit in the corner with my hair in my eyes and ignore them. No one talks to me anyway. My best friend gets made fun of, though because he wears girl pants. I'm a girl so I can get away with that.

LovetheOmni

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LovetheOmni

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:43 pm
I overheard my mom on the phone telling one of her friends that her daughter was a goth once. "She wears all black and hardly ever smiles. And she doesn't have any friends at all." Loser.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:46 pm
~+Sandwich_kid+~
skellington_in_the_dark

User Imagesame here. If people want to be completely sad and take the piss then that's fine.
I get people adding me on msn and saying 'I no who u r, n I'm going 2 beet da crap outta you, you little goffik s**t'
I'm not a goth! I'm not even trying to be goth! I'm not even trying to be anything! I dress how I think is cool and if people don't like it they can suck my non-existant balls!
User Image

lol Non-existant balls *snicker*
That's right, though. You shouldn't care what other people think. Buncha asswipes...  

LovetheOmni

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:47 am
lostmypain
~+Sandwich_kid+~
skellington_in_the_dark

User Image

lol Non-existant balls *snicker*
That's right, though. You shouldn't care what other people think. Buncha asswipes...

lol
indeed
it's pathetic

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out