Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
katsuro appeared behind zeno, ten feet away from him. he had his akatsuki robe and hat on. zeno could barely see his face as well. "training someone again zeno? when will you ever rest?" he said, smirking evilly.

Sorcam instinctively ducked into a defensive stance, holding two senbon in his hands, which had suddenly appeared.

((Sorry, I didn't see that post.))

"Who are you?"

Sorcam didn't like this person...he was one Lenon had sworn to kill.

"You can go burn in the pit of Hell, you b*****d!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Zeno narrowed his eyes, glaring at the Akatsuki member from the corner of his eyes. He gave a grin. "You know the saying, "To protect the King is the most Important Thing? Well, I train the upcoming shinobi of the world in hopes that they will carrry out the legacy of the shinobi way, and have the honor to protect the upcoming shinobi in their time." He tells him then Body Flickers behind the Akatsuki member as well. "Now tell me what business you have being here." He states drawing a Kunai.
(He still doesnt know its Katsuro since it wasnt stated by your RPC, so..)

De-Vaughn07

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:51 pm
*Sand erupted around Aura as he saw the Robe he was wearing. Akatsuki. Aura's chakra flowed to his hands and feet, Activating his Taijutsus sand effects. He looked pissed.*
"What The f*** Are you doing here Akatsuki Scum!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:52 pm
in a split second katsuro made a fter image of him and appeared behind zeno , back to back with him as the katana was at his neck. he then too off his hat and katsuro smirk. "why so active?" he said, smirking still.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:55 pm
So...this must mean that Zeno has a demon?

Sorcam threw a senbon at Katsuro's foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 pm
((holy ****, damn im away for a bit and look wat happens. Anyways....))

Raiden looks at the Akatsuki member, recognizing the face.

"Well...Katsuro...didn't think you'd go to the very organization that killed your friend. Why have you come here?"

Raiden said, his sharingan active and he was in a stance ready to defend, sand began swirling around them.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 pm
(nah, im just here to cause a fight.)

katsurojust move his foot and dodge the senbon. he still had the katana at zeno's neck. he then look at raiden and smirk. "dont you want to know?" he said, not really going to answer his question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 pm
*in a swirl of Sand Aura was behind Katsuro With one purple laces katana at his neck, the others tip poking his back*

Hikura Taihen Chikara

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Zeno brought both hands up to his chest level and made a handsign. "I don't know, just haven't had a good fight in awhile is all." With that Zeno exploded into a mass of wind chakra which then recollected itself near Sorcam, wondering why Katsuro would have joined the Akatsuki. As his body came to, he had both eyes morphed into a state of Doujutsu, a unique Doujutsu. However, it wasn't his Transplant Sharingan. It was something new, something special. Both eyes were a steel blue, with a Diamond Panel centered on it seperating the eye into four "panels". On the outside, silver outlines of spirals could be made out. He scanned the area with his eye, the Kyo Kougan, and then looked back at Sorcam. "I want you to lay low, only attack if it is needed. This guy is on a much higher level than you, and I'm not exactly sure of his intentions. Same for the rest of you, this is my fight for now. But don't hesitate to jump in if its needed." Zeno says unsheathing his katana and positioning himself into a battle stance.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 pm
katsuro did a front flip, attempting to kick aura at his chin. he then landed infront of zeno and he put his katana away. he then walk back a few feet and turn on his blood red eye level two.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:07 pm
Raiden makes a few signs and three sand clones appear by Katsuro, kunais in their hands pointing at his neck.

"It wasn't smart of you coming here..."

((little heads up, my computer is slow so..yeah.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 pm
Sorcam pulled out another senbon. He knew things...a plan was already formed in his head of what he would do if his weaker body was to be used as a hostage....  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 pm
*aura dodged the foot, falling into a crouching position he put both katana's away. And did some hand signs. And then muttered under his breath.*
"Kyoushu no Tosshin"
*he then dashed at blinding speeds Towards him.*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Zeno's eyes opened wide as he saw the Doujutsu that Katsuro had activated. "Everyone! Be carfeul--with those eyes, there's not telling what he's capable of doing to all of you." Zeno said as he flashed a series of handsigns and slammed his palm onto the ground, beggining to read Katsuro's chakra flow. The chakra gave off a mixture of Orange-like chakra chakra, the color that was shown to the Kyou Kougan for a Doujutsu technique, and an odd purple. Zeno couldn't exactly recall which Bijuu Katsuro had, but that was beside the point. Instantly, the ground beneath Katsuro widened and transformed into a Lava Pool that dropped metres into the earth, ready to swallow Katsuro in.
(Btw, my doujutsu is off the Joukai's Branch Family Clan. It allows me to read chakra flows in different colors-Ninjutsu shows up as the color of blue chakra flow, Genjutsu Green, any form of taijutsu or physical techniques as Red, Doujutsu as orange, and so on. It also allows me to read emotions and control the way that light morphs while being conquered by a spectrum.)

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:13 pm
katsuro smirk as he then fell down from the ground and kick the clone that was about to knife him. he then jump ontop of the house to dodge the lava pool.

(brb. shower)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces